手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 闻香识女人 > 正文

第26期:唤起生存欲望

来源:可可英语 编辑:leibeiyan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You fucked up, all right? So what?

你是搞砸了 那又怎样

So everybody does it.

大家都一样

Get on with your life, would ya?

好好过日子不行吗

What life? I got no life!

什么日子 我没日子可过

I'm in the dark here!

我活在一片黑暗里

You understand? I'm in the dark!

你知道吗 一片漆黑

So give up. You want to give up, give up, 'cause I'm givin' up too.

你不是想放弃吗 那就放弃好了 反正我也放弃了

You said I'm through. You're right, I am through.

你说我完蛋了 没错 我完蛋了

We're both through. It's all over.

我们都完蛋了 没希望了

So let's get on with it. Let's fuckin' do it.

那就来啊 一起死吧

Let's fuckin' pull the trigger, you miserable blind motherfucker.

开枪啊 你这个可怜的死瞎子

Pull the trigger.

开枪啊

Here we go, Charlie.

准备好了 查理

I'm ready.

我准备好了

You don't want to die.

你不想死

And neither do you.

你也不想

Give me one reason not to.

给我一个活下去的理由

I'll give you two.

我给你两个

You can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari better than anyone I've ever seen.

你会跳探戈 还会开法拉利 你这两样比谁都强

You never seen anyone do either.

你也没见别人干过

Give me the gun, Colonel.

把枪给我 中校

Oh, where do I go from here, Charlie?

我之后该怎么办 查理

If you're tangled up, just tango on.

步子乱成一团 继续跳就好了

You askin' me to dance, Charlie?

你要邀我跳舞吗 查理

Did you ever have the feelin' that you wanted to go

你是否曾经想要离去

And still had the feelin' that you wanted to stay

却依稀有点恋恋不舍

You like my blues, Charlie?

你喜欢我唱的蓝调吗 查理

Yeah, they're beautiful.

喜欢 很好听

I wore these for 's inauguration.

我穿着这身参加了林登总统的就职典礼

Of course, uh, we weren't the number one ball.

虽然我们不是大人物

But he dropped by anyway.

他也打了招呼

Will you please give me the gun?

把枪给我好吗

You're askin' an officer to surrender his side arm.

你这是要一位军官交出配枪

You don't have to surrender it.

你不用交出来

You just put it down for a little while.

只要放下一段时间就行了

All right? Just put it down.

好吗 把枪放下

Boy, I could use a drink, Charlie.

我得喝一杯 查理

How about a cup of coffee?

咖啡怎么样

Too big a leap for me right now, Charlie.

我现在有点缓不过来 查理

Maybe tomorrow.

明天再说吧

No, a Mr. John Daniels would be preferred.

不 还是来杯约翰丹尼吧

No water, Charlie.

别掺水 查理

No water.

不掺水

Please.

谢谢

Here's your drink, Colonel.

你的酒 中校

重点单词   查看全部解释    
surrender [sə'rendə]

想一想再看

v. 投降,让与,屈服
n. 投降,屈服,放弃

联想记忆
tango ['tæŋgəu]

想一想再看

n. 探戈舞,探戈
vi. 跳探戈舞

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
tangled ['tæŋɡld]

想一想再看

adj. 紊乱的;纠缠的;缠结的;复杂的

 
inauguration [in.ɔ:gju'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 就职典礼,落成典礼,开幕仪式

 
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第21期:对生活失去信心 2023-12-29
  • 第22期:说服车店店员试车 2023-12-29
  • 第23期:驾法拉利飙车 2023-12-30
  • 第24期:互相救赎 2023-12-30
  • 第25期:决定饮弹自尽 2023-12-30
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。