I need to see both you and Deirdre on a regular and discipline basis, for 5 hours
a day.
我要求你和迪尔德丽务必定期来我这里一天五个小时
I'm available, Dr. Finch
芬奇医生我有空
Five hours a day? I can't do that, I have to work.
一天五小时?我可不行我还得上班呢
See, I told you. I’m married to a narcissist.
知道了吧我早就告诉过你我嫁了个自恋狂
(每一个母亲)
He's leaving.
他走了
Just you and me, baby, come here.
只剩我们俩了宝贝儿过来
(需要小小的帮助)
I failed as a wife and a mother.
我是个失败的妻子和母亲。
Yes, you have
对没错
Where do I begin to tell the story of how my mother left me?
我老妈丢下我的事儿该从何说起呢?
Your mother is in a state of crises.
你母亲情况很不稳定
What is this?
这是什么?
Adoption papers. Dr. Finch has agreed to become your legal guardian.
收养协议芬奇医生同意做你的合法监护人
You're giving me away to your shrink?
你把我交给你的神经科医生?
No doctors lives here.
没有医生住在这
Shh..
嘘…
Everyone, wake up, a miracle.
大家快起床,奇迹发生了!
Dr. Finch is sort of an unusual shrink.
芬奇医生的确有些与众不同
Would you like some of these?
你喜欢这些东西吗?
What are they?
什么东东?
Just got some samples in the mail, so I don't know.
放在邮件里边的一些样品,我也说不清
Words can not describe these people.
无法用语言来形容这些人
Just a little kibble
只是有点粗糙而已
It's for dogs.
那可是狗食物啊
I guess you're afraid to try new things, Augusten
奥古斯丁我看是你不敢尝试新鲜事物吧
Dr. Finch has two daughters.
芬奇医生有两个女儿
Of the daughters, Hope is by far Finch's favorite. I know this because.....
其中目前最受宠的是霍普我之所以知道是因为...
Hope, you're by far my favorite daughter.
霍普目前你是我最喜欢的女儿
And then, there is Natalie.
接着就是纳塔利了
Are you ready?
准备好了?