疯狂英语口语教程-情景对话[抱怨]

时间:2006-4-16 22:41:38  作者:alex 鍙彲鑻辫-骞磋交浜虹殑鑻辫鍚璁粌骞冲彴
疯狂英语口语教程-情景对话[抱怨]

Making acomplaint 提出抱怨

1. I’m afraid I have a complaint to make. 恐怕我要提点意见.
2. I’m sorry to say this, but there seems to be a mistake.  对不起,这儿好像有个错.
3. Do you have to act like that? 你非得那么做吗?
4. Would you mind not doing it? 你能不能别那么做?
5. I do wish you wouldn’t do that. 我希望你别那么做.
6. Please don’t do it without asking. 未经允许请不要那么做.
7. Can’t you do something about it ? 你就不能想点办法吗?
8. I hate to bring this up, but this is a nonsmoking zone. 对不起提醒一下,这儿是禁烟区.
9. Would you please try to keep quiet at this hour? 这么晚了,你能不能尽量保持安静.

Saying that you are dissatisfied with something 表示对某事不满意

1. That won’t do. 这可不行.
2. Is that it?  就这个吗?
3. Is that all? 就这些吗?
4. I’m afraid it just isn’t good enough.恐怕这不够好.
5. That’s not what I had in mind. 我想要的可不是这个.
6. It’s not what I hoped for. 我期待的可不是这样的.
7. That leaves a lot to be desired.太不让人满意了.
8. That doesn’t quite suit me. 我对次不甚满意.
9. I was hoping for more.  我原以为会比这要好.
10. I was counting on more. 我期待着会比这要要.
11. I expected something better. 我所期望的比这要好.
12. It’s a far cry from what I expected. 这离我想要的差远了.
13. I am not getting what I bargained for. 当时说好的可不是这个样子.
14. I got a bum deal. 我被骗了.
15. IComplaining about a messy place 抱怨地方脏乱

1. What a mess! 太乱了!
2. What a junk heap.真是个垃圾堆.
3. This place is a mess. 这地方真够乱的.
4. Never in my life have I seen such a mess! 我这辈子没见过这么乱的地方.
5. This place is a pigsty. 这地方像个猪圈。
6. You live like a pig! 你简直是住在猪窝里!
7. This place is a disgrace. 这地方太丢脸了。
8. This place looks like a disaster area.. 这地方简直像灾区。
9. Were you raised in a bam? 你是牲口棚里长大的吗?
10. How about cleaning up a bit around here? 你是不是该把这儿收拾一下?
11. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to pick up your room? 你是不是考虑把自己的屋字收拾一下。
12. Get this place picked up immediately. Do you read me? 马上把这里收拾干净,听明白没有?
got a raw deal. 我被涮了. (a raw/bum deal: 不公平或骗人的交易)
Asking someone to stop complaining 要求对方停止抱怨。

1. Stop complaining. 别抱怨了。
2. Quit whining. 别诉苦了。
3. For heaven’s sake stop whining.我说你别再诉苦了。
4. Don’t be so grumpy.别总这么爱抱怨。
5. Don’t be such a grouch.不要总是牢骚满腹。
6. Don’t be such a moaner. 别老是哼哼唧唧的。
7. I wish you’d stop nagging me. 我希望你别老这么烦我。
8. I don’t see why you are kicking up such a fuss. 我不明白你为什么要这样小题大作。
9. I know how you feel, but there’s no need to go on and on about it. 我知道你的感受,可是也没必要这样没完没了。

Indicating that you are losing patience 表示你将失去耐心

1. This is too much. 太过分了。
2. That’s really the limit. 真叫人忍无可忍。
3. This is more than I can bear. 我再也受不了了。
4. This is more than I can take. 我再也受不了了。
5. I needed that like a hole in the head. 简直想要了我的命。
6. That’s just what I need! 真是怕什么来什么!(反话,用嘲讽的语气。)
7. That’s just great! 真是太棒了!(反话,用嘲讽的语气。)
8. That’s the last straw! 真是太过分了! (the last straw:即the last thstraw that broke the camel’s back,指一系列坏事中最后一件让人终于无法忍受的事情。)
9. Now what ? 又怎么了?
10. Look here! I’ve had enough of that! 嘿,我已经受够了。





6小时掌握学英语的秘诀!--点击看答案      推荐:要考试,想通过,必上考试吧!





相关资讯...

最新英语资讯

最新英语资料下载

光影社区栏目导航

    鍙彲鑻辫-骞磋交浜虹殑鑻辫鍚璁粌骞冲彴