手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第68期:重要原则

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And basically on the slide is just many ways of stating that notion.

关于“逐步调整特征”ppt上列出了好几条
Manual before automation.
下面一条是,先手动再自动
One of the things that I found when building a market place is that process is very, very important over time as you scale.
我在创建市场的时候发现了一个非常重要的原则
But you need not try to automate everything and create software to just have robots just run everything.
不要任何事都依赖于创建软件程序,让电子化来操控一切
What you should really do to understand
你要知道
what you should really build, is to manually do it yourself.
有些事你要自己亲手去做
And an example of this is when we started taking on cleaning professionals onto our platform.
当年创建Homejoy的时候,我们在网上建立了一个面试流程
We would have them, um, we would ask them a bunch of questions.
我们会问面试者一些问题
Over the phone and then in person we ask them a bunch of questions too
然后再通过电话面试
And then they would go to a test clean and
然后他们会参加清洁测试
then they would get on boarded to our platform if they're good enough.
这一切都通过后,才会被录取

创业与企业发展

And so this took a lot.

这种方式耗费了我们大量的时间
During all this question askings for that many candidates.
面试问问题的时候--
You know, we had about a 3 to 5% acceptance rate.
仅有3%-5%的通过率
And so you can imagine all the people we were talking to at the beginning of the funnel
所以我们一开始在网上面试的大部分人
that never even made it onto the platform.
都没能被录取
But what happened over time was that we learned certain questions.
经过一段时间后,我们总结了几个问题
That were asking, were, that were indicators of whether they're gonna be a good, or a bad, performer on the platform.
通过问这些问题,我们可以区分应聘者表现的好坏
We, threw just like data collection and just you know,
通过收集数据
looking at, looking at everything, we could just ask on an online forum.
搜集了各方面的内容,然后,就可以在线问他们问题
So that's when we put on, put in online application.
此后,在网上放上申请表格
They could apply and then we would ask them maybe several of the questions during the inter, personal interview.
他们申请通过了以后,在面试的时候我们再问几个问题
So it's, if you try to automate things too fast, then you run into this problem,
因此,如果你把什么事情都依赖于电子化的高速流程,可能会适得其反
potential problem of, you know, not being able to move quickly on trying to iterate
在类似于这种招聘、面试的问题上
you know with things like questions on an application and stuff like that.
可能会取得适得其反的效果
And the third point here is temporary brokenness is much better than permanent paralysis.
第三点,暂时的不完美,要比永久的停滞好得多
By that, what I mean is you know perfection is irrelevant during this stage.
在创业的初期阶段,是否完美是无关紧要的
You should, when you get to the next stage of growth,
企业开始繁荣增长时
like what you're trying to maybe perfect in this one stage,
那时需要注意细节
is probably going to not matter anyway,
但是在开始这一阶段,实在是无关紧要
and so do not worry about all the edge cases when you're building something.
所以在创业初期,不要过于追求细节
Just worry about the generic case of who your core user is gonna be,
这个阶段,只需要关注你的核心用户是谁
and then as you get bigger and bigger, bigger,
然后,在企业逐步做强做大后
the volume of those edge cases will increase over time.
你才需要去关注每一个细节
And you'll want to, you know, build for that.
你才会把它完善好
And lastly, beware of the frankenstein approach, which is great.
最后,警惕“科学怪人”般的作法
You talk to all these users, they give you all these ideas, you know,
你和用户交流,他们会给你一些反馈
the first thing your gonna wanna do is go build every single one of them,
你在第一时间就把这些反馈都付诸实践
and go show them the next day and, make them happier.
第二天就展现给他们看,让他们开心,这是不现实的
You should definitely listen to user feedback but when someone tells you to build a feature,
当然,你应该聆听客户的想法,但是当有人告诉你,你的产品应该添加某个特点时
you shouldn't go build that right away.
最好的方法不是立即去添加
What you should really do is, you know,
而是应该去了解
get to the bottom of why they are asking you to build the feature.
他为什么会需要这个产品特点
It's usually. Usually what they're suggesting is not the best idea.
通常,通常客户的要求并不是最好的改革点
But what they're really suggesting is,
但是客户真正的需求是
I have this other problem that you either created for me while using the product.
你要么给我推出一种新产品
Or, you know, I really need this problem solved
这个问题急需解决
before I'm ever going to pay to use this product, and so,
要不然我不会买这个产品的
figure that out first, instead of piling on a bunch of features, which then hides the problem altogether.
要弄清楚客户的需求,而不是一股脑地给产品添加特点,这可能掩盖了真正的问题

重点单词   查看全部解释    
manual ['mænjuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 手工的,体力的
n. 手册,指南,键

联想记忆
acceptance [ək'septəns]

想一想再看

n. 接受(礼物、邀请、建议等),同意,认可,承兑

 
irrelevant [i'relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的

联想记忆
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
perfection [pə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 完美,完善

联想记忆
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 应用; 申请; 专心
n. 应用软件程序

 
paralysis [pə'rælisis]

想一想再看

n. 瘫痪

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。