手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

你看过美国综艺《极速前进》吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now Tyler, we should say to you, welcome back.

泰勒 我们应该跟你说一声 欢迎回来
Because Tyler—you have just returned.
因为 你才刚回国
You have been doing the amazing race. Yeah! The CBS show.
你成功的完成了这场比赛 耶 CBS的节目
And you just got back when? Like? Sunday.
你什么时候回来的 周日
You just came back on Sunday.
你星期天才回国
I feel like a crazy human.
我觉得自己像疯了一样
I'll see anything and I'm like that is a clue! I need to rip it.
我看见什么东西都会想 这是一条线索 我要分析一下
Or I'll see a landmark and I'm running up it.
或者看见一座地标 我就会跑过去
But on the show you win $1 million, right?
但是你赢得了100万美金 对吧
Whoever wins wins $1 million.
赢家会得到100万美金
Whoever wins wins $1 million.
赢家会得到100万美金

你看过美国综艺《极速前进》吗?

You totally won. Well, you can't say? Did you win?

你绝对赢了 你要保密吗 你赢了吗
I don't know. I can't say. I think you won. I think you won.
不知道 我不能说 我猜你赢了
You'll just have to tune into CBS this spring.
你们还是等今年春天节目播出的时候自己看吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I have no clue. February. February.
不知道 二月份 二月份播
I mean we'll cut it out. Did you win?
没事 我们把这段剪掉 你赢了吗
I am not going to say anything.
我什么都不会说的
You can trust him. You can trust him.
你可以相信他的
I had the time of my life. I grew. I feel like I found myself.
我有了时间体会自己的生活 我成长了 我找回了自己
In that sense I won.
从这种意义上来讲 我是赢了
Did you find $1 million?
那你拿到100万美金了吗
You'll know when we take on a date. It depends where we go.
我们约会的时候我再告诉你 要取决于你带我去什么地方
Me and Tyler are going on a date next week. Yeah.
我和泰勒下周要去约会啦
Now what was it like for you doing the amazing race?
你在比赛过程中是什么感觉
Because the Internet is such a part of your life.
因为互联网对你来说应该挺重要的
But on that show, you're not allowed a phone or a computer or anything.
但节目里 你不能用手机 不能用电脑 什么都不能用
Right. I had to turn in all of my stuff.
对 什么都上交了
I went with just a backpack.
我只带了一个背包
It was like the first day—It must have been excruciating for you.
第一天的时候——肯定是一种巨大的折磨
The first day I felt like I was missing a lame.
第一天我觉得很无聊
Truly, I was like—I had everything scheduled. Tweets, videos, podcasts, whatever.
真的 我就——我把所有事情都安排好了 推特 视频 播客 等等等等
Everything was scheduled for a month.
一个月的事情都安排好了
I was just like I know it is happening. I just want to see it go up.
我知道会发生什么 我只要静静的等着他发生
I don't need to do it.
不用做任何事
But then three days into it, I felt like a free man.
三天之后 我觉得自己很自由
I was like seeing new things outside.
我注意到了外界的新鲜事物
Using your eyes. Amazing.
用你的眼睛吗 哇
Oh my god. There is a whole world.
天呐 我看见了外面的世界
Actually had eye contact with people and stuff. It was great.
真正的跟人有了目光交流 真正的看见了别的事物 太棒了
Did you not touch a phone or anything in that whole time?
你一直都没有接触过手机说是别的产品吗
Well, only when like I would approach—like if I'm getting lost or something like the most random country,
只有我要——比如我在那些国家迷路了的时候
I would have to ask strangers to use their phones.
我会找陌生人借他们的手机
It was just very uncomfortable to ask people like hi,
真的很尴尬 你要跟别人说 你好
I'm on a race and then have to explain the race and then like the whole situation.
我在参加比赛 然后要解释什么比赛 什么都要说
But it was really nice because sometimes some of the viewers that watch my stuff would come up to me and say can we get a selfie?
但很好的是有时候会有一些看过节目的观众来问我 可以跟你自拍一张吗
Of course, yeah! But then can I use your phone?
当然可以啊 但我能借下你的手机吗
Because I'm lost in your country. Help.
因为我迷路了 救命
You should do that now when you're back here. Right.
你现在回国了也可以啊
That should be your charge for a selfie.
这个应该是可以跟你自拍的报酬
I have to use your data for a minute. I'm on a budget.
我要用下你的数据流量 我要省钱

重点单词   查看全部解释    
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
tune [tju:n]

想一想再看

n. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整
vt. 调

 
landmark ['lændmɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 陆标,地界标,里程碑,划时代的事

联想记忆
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途径,方法
v. 靠近,接近,动

联想记忆
budget ['bʌdʒit]

想一想再看

n. 预算
vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。