Hello lovely people. So I am here with one of my many children, yes.
观众朋友们大家好。今天,我几个孩子中的一个和我一起录节目,是的。
What's funny about that?
有什么好笑的?
What's your name? Buddy.
你叫什么名字?巴迪。
How old are you, young man? Eight.
你几岁了,小家伙?8岁了。
Eight. So what we're going to do is a really fantastic scrambled eggs. Basic scrambled eggs.
8岁。我们要做的是一份很棒的炒蛋。基础版炒蛋。
This is something that Buddy does on his own a couple of times a week for his lovely sisters that don't really appreciate how kind he is. Fair enough?
巴迪每周都自己做好几次炒蛋给他可爱的姐姐们,但她们并不领情。对吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I see him, you know, he rattles around the kitchen. I think it's amazing seeing young people cook and he's great with a knife.
我看到他,你知道的,他在厨房里手忙脚乱。我觉得看到小家伙做饭是很不错的,而且他很擅长用刀。
I've taught him how to use a knife properly.
我已经教给他如何正确用刀。
He's great with waffles, pancakes, so he wants to show you how to make the perfect scrambled egg. Yeah?
他的华夫饼和煎饼都做得很好,他现在想给你们展示如何做出完美炒蛋。对吗?
Yeah.
是的。
And style it up, yeah?
摆好盘,好吗?
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
好。
Yeah sure.
当然。
So go for it Buds.
那开始吧,巴迪。
Ready, steady, action.
预备,开始。
Hi guys, it's me Buddy Oliver and today I'm going to show you how to make the perfect scrambled eggs.
嗨,大家好,我是巴迪·奥利弗,今天我要向你们展示怎样做出完美炒蛋。
So first you need to cut some bread.
那么首先,你需要切一些面包。
Make sure you use the length of the knife and keep it nice and straight.
确保刀的长度合适,而且要直直地切下去。
Right. Now I'm going to cut it in half and put it in my toaster.
好的。现在我要把这片一分为二,然后放进我的烤面包机。
Now we can move on to the eggs.
现在我们可以弄鸡蛋了。
Dad taught me a trick how to get the shell out. Just use another bit of shell.
爸爸教过我一个把鸡蛋壳弄出去的窍门。就是用另一块鸡蛋壳。
Now I need to whisk up the eggs.
现在我需要搅拌蛋液。
Do it like this until it's all mixed up.
像这样做,直至搅拌均匀。
I'm gonna put some more eggs in because it's better to make a big batch.
我要再放些鸡蛋,因为做一大份会更好。
Okay, now we're going to move the eggs out the way.
好的,现在我们把不用的鸡蛋放在一边。
My pan's nice and hot and I'm just gonna add a little knob of butter.
锅已经热了,我要放入一小块黄油。
I'm just swirling the butter around the pan.
让黄油在锅里晃动。
When it starts to sizzle, I'm gonna pour my eggs in.
当它发出嘶嘶声时,我就要倒入蛋液了。
Now I'm going to pour my eggs in.
现在我把蛋液倒进去。
Keep moving it and use a spatula to scrape the egg off the side.
持续搅拌,用锅铲把壁上的蛋液刮下来。
You want it to be silky but you don't want to undercook it when it's too soggy and you don't it to get too dry and clumped up when it's overcooked.
你想让它变得丝滑,你肯定不想做软软的生鸡蛋,而且也不想干到成块,那样就老了。
Oh, let's go and get my toast.
哦,我们要把烤面包拿出来了。
This is the way I like it.
我喜欢这种方式。
Not too soggy and not too hard.
不太软也不太硬。
Now it's done so push it to one side with the spatula so it's easy to spoon on to your bread.
现在就做好啦,用锅铲把它铲到一边,这样用勺子就可以轻易地盛到面包上。
You get rid of your spatula, take it off the heat and get a few spoonfuls on your plate.
现在不需要用锅铲了,关火,然后盛几勺到盘子里。
This is enough for three portions. Okay, now we're going to add some salt and pepper.
这些够三份了。好的,现在我们要加一点盐和胡椒粉。
So there you go. This is my perfect scrambled eggs.
好啦。这就是我的完美炒蛋。
See you later guys and don't forget if you like this video you can subscribe.
我们下次再见,别忘了,如果你们喜欢这个视频的话,请点击订阅。
Right, now I'm going to give this to Dad.
好的,现在我要把这份炒蛋拿给爸爸了。