手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

《树墩城》女星寇碧·史莫德斯排队等待美国绿卡

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
Very good to see you.
见到你很高兴。
So good to see you, too. What an exciting night.
见到你我也很高兴。多么令人兴奋的夜晚。
Did you meet vice president Biden?
你见了以前的副总统拜登吗?
I shook his hand.
我和他握手了。
You did.
真的吗。
It was very firm.
他握手时很有劲。
Have you ever run for any office or anything, even like in school?
你曾经竞选过任何职务吗?在学校有没有竞选过?
Ok, ah, so the only thing close to that, I was in, I was on, sorry,
最接近这种情况的时候是我在...
I was president of the graduation committee at Lord Ring Secondary.
我是中学毕业委员会的负责人。
Of the graduation committee?
毕业委员会?
Yes, so it was basically a glorified social planner, I did the prom, I did the graduation ceremony,
是的,只不过是一个美化的活动计划者,准备毕业舞会和典礼,
and it's actually funny, because you know, I, I would collect money from like all of the grads,
事实上很好玩,因为我从毕业生那里收钱,
and I remember one day I had to take the bus and like go to the venue with like 5,000 Canadian dollars.
记得有一天,我需要带着大概5000加元,坐车去活动场所。
Oh, really?
噢,真的吗?
Fans of Canadian money.
他们都喜欢加元。
I mean, it is at least 4,000 American dollar, at least.
那至少有4000美元。
Really?
真的吗?
So it was a really weird job,and I was thinking about it, actually recently,
所以这是很奇怪的任务,我当时想,
I thought I could have made, I could have taken, could have taken off with that money.
我想我可能...我可能带着那些钱跑路。
You could have...
你可能...
Lived a whole other life.
过一种完全不同的生活。
You'd be on the run right now, probably.
你可能现在都处于逃亡之中。
Yes, yes, still living off that 4k.
是的,可能仍靠着这4000美元生活。
Are you an American citizen? Because I think that may now be trouble.
你是美国公民吗?如果不是的话可能有点麻烦。
I think maybe I am now, we met, maybe he can put in a good word for me.
我想我可能是美国公民,可能他会为我美言几句。
I am sure he could.
我认为他会的。
I am a Canadian citizen.
我是加拿大公民。
Married to an American?
和一个美国人结婚了?
Married to an American, so I'm in the queue, I am in the becoming an American citizen queue.
和一个美国人结婚,所以我在排队,等待成为美国公民。
I have a green card, so, ease everybody.
我有绿卡,所以大家不要担心。
So it doesn't happen automatically?
所以你不会自动成为美国人?
No. And actually when I got my green card, it was really a funny process.
不会。事实上当我领绿卡时,过程真的有趣。
Because I'm sure a lot of people know you have to go in and prove, yes, we in a relationship,
因为我想很多人都知道,你需要去证明你们的关系,
we are married, this is not a fake marriage, and for us, because you know we're both in the entertainment industry,
你们结婚了,这不是虚假的婚姻,对于我们来说,因为我们都在娱乐行业,
They were like, you could just google, we're on the internet, and there's photos of us going back to like 2002.
我们就说,你可以在谷歌上搜索,网上就有我们的报道,早在2002年网上就有我们的照片了。
And that doesn't work?
这也没用?
We still brought in like the couple photos, and they're supposed to check with relations.
我们仍然带了婚纱照过去,他们需要核实两个人的关系。
Here we are on the red carpet at the Country Music Awards.
你可以说,这是我们在乡村音乐颁奖礼上走红毯的照片。
2004, you know, so I got in, and we'll see if I become.
那是2004年,我们提交了证明,等待能否成为美国公民。
Your husband Taran Killam was here about a year ago.
你丈夫塔兰·基拉姆大约一年前参加了我们的节目。
And he is so American that he's wearing Rams sport jacket now.
他太美国了,他穿着洛杉矶公羊队的运动外套。
He is, it not just the jacket, he is also wearing Rams sneakers as well.
是的,不仅仅是外套,他还穿着公羊队的球鞋。
That we can overlook but the Rams sport coat is something you approve of?
我们忽略鞋子的话,你同意他穿公羊队的运动外套吗?
Listen, listen, marriage... I love my husband, let me start with that.
听着,婚姻...我爱我的丈夫,这是最基本的。
Okay.
好的。
I love him dearly.
我非常爱他。
We've been together for 14 years. This is new, Jimmy, this Rams love.
我们已经在一起14年了。吉米,这种对公羊队的喜爱是近些年的事。
This Rams fever?
对公羊队的狂热?
This Rams fever, it was, you know, when the Rams came to Los Angeles, he doubled down.
这种对公羊队的狂热,你知道,当公羊队来到洛杉矶时,他的热爱更甚。
He went all in and, you know, like I am saying, I grew up in Canada, we didn't have football in high school.
他完全投入其中,你知道,我在加拿大长大,我们高中时没有橄榄球队。
I don't understand the game. I don't necessarily you know enjoy watching the game.
我不懂橄榄球运动,我没有必要喜欢观看橄榄球运动。
But I love my husband so much, I love him so much.
但我太爱我的丈夫了,我太爱他了。
Well, that's good.

这很好。

Your new show, Stumptown.
你的新剧《树墩城》上线了。
Yes.
是的。
Premieres tonight.
在今晚首映。
It was just on.
刚刚上线。
We're now in the past tense.
我们现在谈论已经是过去时了。
Yes.
是的。
Tell us, give us an idea of what the show is about, because it is the name of a coffee brand.
告诉我们,这部剧讲的什么内容?因为这个剧的名字和一个咖啡品牌相同。
It is also Stumptown an nickname for the city of Portland.
树墩城也是波特兰市的绰号。
Yes, nickname.
是的,绰号。
So our show takes place in the city of Portland and I play the character Dex Perios.
所以这部剧的背景是波特兰市,我扮演Dex Perios。
And she's sort of like a drifter, she is out of the army, she is a veteran, she is suffering from PTSD,
她有点像一个流浪者,从军队退役,是一个老兵,有创伤后应激障碍。
and she hasn't been able to hold down a steady job in ten years,
她在十年的时间里都无法有一份安定的工作,
and the idea of becoming a private investigator has lofted her.
她想成为一名私家侦探。
And so that what she is attempting right now.
这就是她目前的状态。
That is what she is attempting, and weirdly, your husband's show is on ABC right before.
这就是她目前的状态,有点奇怪,不久前美国广播公司正在播你丈夫的剧。
Right before.
就在不久前。
Your husband is your lead-in.
可以说你丈夫是你的引子。
He is.
是的。
If he does not deliver you the ratings that you require,
如果他的收视率达不到你的要求,
will you marry Nathan Fillian for example? Someone on this network?
举个例子,那么你是否会和内森·菲利安或这个系统的其他什么人结婚?
As long as it's in the ABC family.
只要是美国广播公司系统里的人。
As long as it's in the ABC family, haha.
只要是美国广播公司系统里的人,哈哈。
No, it's a funny position we find ourselves. I never thought this would happen.
我们发现自己处于一个有趣的位置。我从未想过会出现这种情况。
It's very bizarre, but the wonderful thing is we both are working and living in the same city,
这很奇怪,但让人高兴的是,我们都在同一个城市工作和居住。
which in this industry is such a rarity.
这在娱乐行业很少见。
It's very rare, yeah, and would there any scenario where you would beat him up in a motel room?
是的,很罕见。是否出现过你在汽车旅馆打他的情况?
I mean, yes, of course. Which one, I mean there is possibility.
当然有过,有这种可能。
Oh, this is great. Congratulations! We're very happy to have you on the network.
这很不错。祝贺你。我们非常高兴你在我们这个系统。
I think I speak on behalf of our other foreign friend, Guillermo, who is here from Mexico.
我想我是代表这里的其他外国朋友说,例如来自墨西哥的吉列尔莫。
Thank you. Hi, How are you. Very good.
谢谢。嗨,你怎么样。我非常好。
I want to point something out, Guillermo. Guillermo's been an American citizen for like ten years.
我顺便想介绍一些人,吉列尔莫。他成为美国公民大概有十年了。
Ten, twelve years.
10,12年了。
Nice.
不错。
Ten, twelve years, he got right in, no problem.
10,12年了。他成为美国公民了,没有问题。
You recommend it? It's going well?
一切都还好吧?
It's the best.
非常好。
OK.
好的。
We'll make some calls. I think Trump would let you in.
我们以后电话联系。我想,特朗普会让你成为美国公民的。
I think he go, you know, I have a pretty hard policy about these things, but in your case, come right in.
我想,他...你知道,美国的移民政策很强硬,但对于你来说,很容易成为美国公民的。
We'll see. We'll see. I mean we'll see.
看情况吧。
OK. The show is called Stumptown, Wednesdays night at 10 o'clock here on ABC, Cobie Smulders everybody.
好了,这部剧的名字是《树墩城》,美国广播公司周三晚上10点播出,这是寇碧·史莫德斯。
重点单词   查看全部解释    
fever ['fi:və]

想一想再看

n. 发烧,发热,狂热
v. (使)发烧,(使

 
automatically [.ɔ:tə'mætikəli]

想一想再看

adv. 自动地,机械地

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
rarity ['rɛərəti]

想一想再看

n. 稀薄,稀有,珍品

 
ceremony ['seriməni]

想一想再看

n. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
entertainment [.entə'teinmənt]

想一想再看

n. 娱乐

联想记忆
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。