It's one thing to talk about recycling, but let's get our hands dirty, shall we?
讲到“回收”有一件事情 不过我们先来把手弄脏 可以吗
You've got some stuff over here.
那边为你准备了一些东西
Ryan's gonna help us figure out how to recycle, what not to recycle.
瑞恩会告诉我们怎样回收、什么东西不能回收
'Cause I think a lot of us don't know, or we put it in the wrong bin, like you were saying. We're all kind of doing it wrong.
因为我觉得很多人都不知道 或者放错地方 就像你刚说的 我们都做错了
So you're gonna kind of quiz me. I'm gonna take a guess at where...what bin I would put it in,
所以你要给我来个小测试 我要猜一下……应该放在哪个垃圾桶里
and you're gonna tell me if I'm...
如果我……你要告诉我
Hopefully you'll do it right.
希望你能放对
I hope so, too! Hopefully I'll do it right!
我也希望我能放对 好吧
Okay, so, if I do it right, I get a high-five, which is pretty good.
好的 所以 如果我放对了 我们就击掌 很棒
If I get it wrong, you're gonna hit that red button over there,
如果我放错了 你就按一下那边那个红色的按钮
and our head writer Steve Mallory is gonna get hit with a huge bucket of garbage on his head every time.
然后我们的首席编导史蒂夫·马洛里 每次就会有一大桶垃圾倒在他身上
Hi, Steve! You're gonna be fine. It's a teaching tool.
嗨 史蒂夫 你会没事的 这只是一种教学工具
I think you should get into that slicker 'cause it's gonna rain garbage on you.
我觉得你应该穿上那件雨衣 因为你的上空会下垃圾雨
Ugh!
好吧
Alright.
好的
Get 'em right!
一定要放对
I hope she gets them all wrong so I can dump a bunch of trash on you. No!
我希望她放错 这样我就能把垃圾倒在你身上 (不!)
He's gunning for you. Alright, so, I'm gonna start. Should I start down here?
他盯上你了 好的 我要开始了 那么我从这边的垃圾先开始吗
Okay.
可以
Okay. Well, it's a pizza box. I recycle these all the time.
好的 嗯 这是一个披萨盒 我一直有在回收这个
No.
错
The cardboard's contaminated. It had pizza grease on it.
这个披萨盒已经脏了 上面有披萨油
That looks disgusting, and I want to do that even more.
太恶心了 我还想倒更多
That was more than I had anticipated!
比我想的要多
Okay, Styrofoam. Oh, you know what? I know this one. Uh, that is recyclable.
好的 泡沫 哦 你知道吗 我知道这个 呃 可回收
No!
错
It's not recyclable. It's actually trash.
它是不可回收的 它其实是垃圾
Oh! Somebody had pasta!
哦 某人被倒了披萨
Okay, that just smells bad.
好吧 太难闻了
Okay, these...Well, yes, you can -- This is plastic, so you can do it.
好的 这个……嗯 是的 你可以……这个是塑料的 所以可以回收
No!
观众:不!
No! Why'd I do it?
不! 我做了啥
No!
错
Ohh! Ohh! That's a thick one.
哦!哦!这个是稠的
Yep.
没错
Whoo! Why can't they be?
呼 塑料瓶为什么不能回收?
It has to be cleaned.
它必须是干净的
Oh, so, it has to be always cleaned out.
哦 所以 要清理干净了才能回收
Uh-huh.
没错
Okay, then this...Well, that looks clean.
好的 这个……嗯 看着够干净
I'm, like, sweating.
我都流汗了
Yeah!
耶!
No one's happier than...
没人比……更开心了
These batteries...yes.
这些电池……可回收
No! No!
不!不!
Should I put them in the trash?
把它放在这个垃圾桶里?
Well, it's not compost!
它不是混合肥料堆
No!
错!
You have to take them to, like, a special collection point, or maybe even your landfill will take them back.
你必须把它们带到 比如 一个特定的收集点 不然垃圾填埋会把它们带回去
Did you hear that? So, you have to take them in to a special collection place. You can't just throw them in.
听到了吗 所以 你要把它们带到一个特定的收集点 不能直接扔掉
If you do that, that happens to Steve.
如果你这么做 恶果就会报应到史蒂夫身上
Okay, and these light bulbs? I feel like it's something weird.
好的 这些电灯泡 我有种奇怪的感觉
Trash seems...
好像是垃圾……
You pick.
你来选
Recycle.
回收
No!
不!
Not even close. Like, these, you see how there's this, like, white part around here?
大错特错 比如 这些 看到这个了吗 这里这个白色的部分
Yeah.
嗯
These you have to take in, like, with your batteries to the special collection point.
这些你必须带到 比如 和你的电池一起带到特定的收集点
Since it has mercury in it... this has to be recycled separately.
因为里面有汞 需要单独回收
So, these go separately. I didn't know that.
所以 这些要单独回收 我之前不知道
And then, this thing's compost!
然后这个是混合肥料堆
And that's compost.
那个是混合肥料堆
I would have guessed that.
这个我应该猜一下的
Just for fun, I'm just gonna do that.
娱乐一下
Why?!
你怎么可以……
Ryan, I have to say, this was really, really interesting, and I love what you're doing.
瑞恩 我不得不说 这真的 真的太有意思了 我很喜欢你做的事情
So, we are gonna donate a whole week's worth of trash recycling from Warner Bros. lot, which is a lot
所以 我们要从华纳兄弟公司捐出一整周的垃圾回收 真的很多
'cause we want you to continue your great work and continue what you're doing in helping the Pacific Marine Mammal Center in Laguna Beach.
因为我们希望你能继续坚持做这项伟大的事业 继续帮助拉古纳海滩的太平洋海洋哺乳动物中心
So, keep it up, bud.
所以 坚持下去 伙计