Over the next month, this camera enables Gordon to see into the darkness,
接下来的一个月里,这台摄影机让戈登得以透过黑暗的阻隔,
and be the first person to film an urban leopard hunt.
成为首个拍下城市猎豹捕猎实况的人。
But it's only at the end of the trip that he has his most memorable encounter.
但直到旅程最后,他才与豹子有了一次最难忘的邂逅。
Look at the size of him. He's coming up. He's coming up. He's coming up.
瞧瞧他的个头。他过来了。他过来了。他过来了。
My goodness! Look at that. He's about three metres in front of me.
我的老天!快看。他大概就在我前方三米的地方。
Hey, there! My heart is racing. That was close.
你好啊!我的心在狂跳。刚刚真的好近。
That's the closest I've ever been to a leopard.
这是我这辈子离豹最近的一次。
It's often the case with urban wildlife
通常对于都市野生动物来说,
is that it's the presence of human beings that allows certain animals to do well.
正是由于人类的存在才使得一些动物能够兴旺繁衍。
And I suppose it's just incredible that one of those animals is the leopard.
而我觉得豹子能成为其中的一员实在太不可思议了。