问:
我想知道在国外买机票时用得上的话。
答:(下面是相关的句子,大家试下能否完整翻译出来)
Are there any seats left on the April second flight to Beijing?
四月二日到北京的班机是否还有空位?
Do I have a transfer?
是否需要转机?
Is it a direct flight?
是直航班机吗?
What's the routing? Can I fly through LA?
途经哪里?我会在洛杉矶转机吗?
I'd like an overnight flight, if available.
我要在机上过夜的班机,若是可以的话。
Is this ticket refundable or changeable?
这张机票可以退换吗?
I'd like an open return ticket. How long is it good
for?
我要一张回程日期空白的机票。它的效期多常?
If I pay a fee can I change the date?
如果付费,能够改机票日期吗?
Could you please reroute me through San Fransisco?
麻烦你帮我重新安排在旧金山转机的班机好吗?
If I have more than a seven-hour layover, I'd like to stay
overnight.
若是转机要等超过七小时,我希望在那里过夜再飞。
I'd like a vegetarian meal, please.
我要素食餐,谢谢。
至于要座位时时,你可以说:
I'd like an aisle seat / a window seat.
我要靠走道∕靠窗。
I'd like a seat in the front of the plane / in the back of the plane.
我想要靠飞机前段的的座位∕后段的座位。
I need a seat with more leg room.
我需要多一点伸腿空间的座位。
I don't want to sit next to an emergency exit.
我不想坐在紧急逃生口旁边。