手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 大学英语 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题B类 > 正文

2021年全国大学生英语竞赛试题B类决赛 Section A

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Part I: Listening Comprehension

第一部分:听力理解

Section A: In this section, you will hear five short conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.

第一节:在本节中,你将听到五段短对话。每段对话只读一遍。

At the end of each conversation, one question will be asked, and you have fifteen seconds to read the four choices marked A, B, C and D, and decide which is the best answer.

在每段对话结束时会提出一个问题,你将有15秒钟的时间阅读问题和A、B、C、D四个选项,并选出最佳答案。

Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.

然后在答题纸上用一条线标出相应的字母,线划在字母的中间。

1.What colour T-shirt shall I bring you from New York, Fred?

弗雷德,我从纽约给你带什么颜色的T恤来?

I’d prefer black but...actually a baseball cap would be a good idea.

我更喜欢黑色,但是……事实上,戴一顶棒球帽是个不错的主意。

Mmm. Or what about another model car for your collection?

嗯。或者再来一辆供你收藏的模型车怎么样?

I could get you a New York taxi.

我可以给你叫一辆纽约出租车。

Great. I really like the sports car you bought me last time.

太棒了。我真的很喜欢你上次给我买的那辆跑车。

Q: What gift will the woman bring?

问题:女士会带来什么礼物?

2.Can you tell me how much a ticket is for Saturday’s performance of Macbeth?

2.你能告诉我星期六的《麦克白》的票是多少钱吗?

The front stalls and the circle are the most expensive at £16.50.

前排和环线是最贵的,票价是16.50英镑。

The middle seats in the stalls cost £15 and the three back rows cost £12.50, but the view isn’t so good.

正厅中间的票价是15英磅,后排的三个位子是12.50英磅,但景色不是很好。

All seats are £10 for students.

所有座位的学生价格都是10英镑。

I’ll have one in the middle, please.

请给我一个中间的。

I’m not a student.

我不是学生。

I’ve got my credit card here.

我的信用卡在这里。

Q: How much is the man’s ticket?

问题:男士的票是多少钱?

3.How was your trip, Peter?

3.彼得,你的旅行怎么样?

Great. I was glad I learnt some Spanish before I went.

太棒了。我很高兴在去之前学了一些西班牙语。

Did you manage to order a meal in a restaurant?

你设法在餐馆里点了一顿饭吗?

Well, I was staying with English friends actually, and I just ate at home with them.

嗯,实际上我和英国朋友住在一起,我只是在家里和他们一起吃饭。

I did manage to explain what I wanted when I went shopping, though, and I was pleased about that.

然而,当我去购物时,我确实设法解释了我想要什么,我对此感到高兴。

But I didn’t manage to talk to any of the Spanish people who were invited to my friends’ place—that was really disappointing.

但我没能和被邀请到我朋友家的任何西班牙人交谈--这真的很令人失望。

I couldn’t understand what they said to me.

我听不懂他们对我说的话。

Q: Where was the man’s knowledge of Spanish useful?

问题:男士的西班牙语知识在哪里有用?

4.Allen, I need your opinion about this blouse.

4.艾伦,我想听听你对这件衬衫的意见。

I like the collar, but the sleeves are rather long.

我喜欢这个领子,但是袖子太长了。

Um...I’m not sure. Look at some more before you decide.

呃...我不确定。在你决定之前,再多看一些吧。

What about this one? Short sleeves, no collar.

这件怎么样?短袖,无领。

It’s a bit ordinary.

这有点普通。

I do agree, though, it’s elegant.

不过,我确实同意,它很优雅。

Ah, here’s one with a collar and without sleeves, but it isn’t quite so nice as the other one.

啊,这一件有领子,没有袖子,但没有另一件好看。

Hmm...no, I like the first one I saw.

嗯……不,我喜欢我第一次看到的。

I can always make the sleeves shorter.

我总能把袖子改短些。

Okay. I think it’s a good choice.

好吧。我认为这是一个很好的选择。

Q: Which blouse does the woman decide to buy?

问题:女士决定买哪件衬衫?

5.What is the single most important thing you’ve learned about selling online?

5.关于网上销售,你学到的最重要的一件事是什么?

Well, you know, there’re a lot of excellent competitors around and you have to stand out to get traffic to your site.

嗯,你知道,周围有很多优秀的竞争对手,你必须脱颖而出才能为你的网站带来流量。

Things can change and opportunities arise with little or no notice, and being able to effectively handle the pace is what really helps or hinders a business.

事情可能会发生变化,机会会在很少或根本没有通知的情况下出现,而能够有效地处理节奏才是真正帮助或阻碍业务的因素。

Actually, selling online involves many of the same concepts of traditional retailing, using different tools and techniques.

事实上,在线销售涉及许多与传统零售相同的概念,使用不同的工具和技术。

Q: What is most needed when selling goods online according to the man’s view?

问题:根据男士的观点,在网上销售商品时,最需要什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
effectively [i'fektivli]

想一想再看

adv. 事实上,有效地

 
blouse [blauz]

想一想再看

n. 女衬衫

联想记忆
elegant ['eligənt]

想一想再看

adj. 优雅的,精美的,俊美的

联想记忆
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。