Sin,I know it was strange of me to invite Murron to ride last night.
我知道昨晚邀茉朗骑马很冒昧。
Mac Clannough's daughter is another matter.
那是另一回事。
I've come to fetch you to our meeting.
我们要去开会。
What kind of meeting?
哪种会?
The secret kind.
秘密会议。
Your meetings are a waste of time, Campbell.
会议是无用的,坎贝尔。
Your father was a fighter and a patriot.
你父亲是位战士,也是位爱国者。
I know who my father was.
我知道他的为人。
I came back home to raise crops.
我回家是要种田。
and, God willing, a family.
成家。
If I can live in peace, I will.
只要能平安生活,我愿意的。
You say you want to stay out of the troubles?
你想远离麻烦?
If you can prove it,you may court my daughter.
如果你能证明,就可以娶茉朗。
Until you prove it, my answer's no.
在你能证明前,我不同意。
No?
不同意?
No, Wallace. No.
不同意,华莱士,不。
Didn't I just prove it?
我刚不是证明了吗?
No.
没有。
No.
没有。
No?
没有?
Of course, running a farm's a lot of work.
农事很繁忙的。
but that will all change when my sons arrive.
但是等我两个儿子来临时就会改变。
So you've got children?
你有小孩?
Oh, not yet,but I was hoping.
还没,但是我希望。
that you could help me with that..
你能帮我。
So you want me to marry you, then?
你要我嫁给你?
Well, it's a bit sudden, but all right.
是有点突然,但可以的。
Is that what you call a proposal?
你这算是求婚?
I love you. Always have.
我爱你,一直爱你。
I want to marry you.
我想娶你。