Samantha, these are my old friends.
萨曼沙,这是我的老朋友。
This is Clark, this is Darla.
他是克莱克,她是达拉。
Your names are "Clark" and "Darla"?
你们叫“克莱克”和“达拉”?
Yeah.Mm-hm.
对,嗯哼。
Oh my God, that is so cute!
哦我的天 真可爱!
I just wanna eat you both up!
我真想吃了你们两个!
Oh.Okay, I am gonna go to the little girl’s room.
好吧,我要去趟洗手间。
Good.And then we’re outie.
好,然后我们走。
Okay.Okay.
好,好。
She’s.uh, incoming.
她是,嗯,新来了。
Oh my God.
哦我的天。
Check out that girl’s ass. Huge!
看看那女孩的屁股,真大!
It was so nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你。
She’s adorable.
她很可爱。
And affectionate.Christ sakes.
而且亲切,克里斯t的福气。
Chris Brander, ladies and gentlemen!Yes! You guys, so good.
克里斯 布兰德,女士们先生们!耶!很高兴。
Chris Brander? Chris Brander?
克里斯 布兰德? 克里斯 布兰德?
Holy.
天哪。
I saw you at the Grammys sitting next to P. Diddy!
我看见你在格莱美颁奖礼上坐在蒂奇旁边!
It’s me Tim. You remember?
是我,提姆 你还记得吗?
Hey, you got $5.
嘿,你有5块钱。
Oh, how could l forget you, Tim?
噢,我怎么能忘了你,提姆?
that I can, like, have?
能借给我吗?
You keep living the dream, Tim.
你还在做梦,提姆。
Done!
好了!
Buh-bye now.
再见。
Class of ’95! Class of ’95!
95班!95班!