Well, if she wants Mr. Rogers,
嗯,如果她想要罗杰斯先生
then I’m going to show her
那我就给她看看
the biggest pussy she’s ever seen.
她从没见过的大烂人
Yeah.
对
Okay, we’re done. Now, uh...
好了,我们完了现在,嗯...
you’re gonna need to wear this for the next few days
你今后几天要戴着这个
until those stitches are ready to come out.
直到可以拆线
And here you go. Huh? Just like your old yearbook picture.
行了,啊?跟你以前同学录的照片一样
# Feel my love from afar. #
感觉爱离我远去
Come in!
进来!
- Can I come in? - I just said that.
- 我能进来吗?- 我刚才说了
I brought magazines.
我拿来了杂志
Ugh, these are old.
啊,这些是旧的
- Flowers? - Those are daisies.
- 花?- 那是雏菊
- How about snacks? - Carbs? Are you kidding me?
- 零食呢?- 卡路里?你开玩笑吗?
I’m just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮点忙
Well you’re not. So vamoose.
你帮不上走吧
- I guess I’ll just leave you now. - No, wait wait.
- 我想我只好不管你了- 不,等等
I’m sorry I’m being such a bitch.
对不起我这么挑剔
It’s just that I’m supposed to be in Paris and I’m not,
只是因为我应该在巴黎而我却还没有
and I’m going out of my mind with boredom!
而且我现在烦透了!
I mean, my Sidekick broke and l--
我是说,我的伙伴不管我了而我--
I haven’t had sex in, like, forever.
我没有,没有做爱,很久了