Monica:How does she do that?
她怎么做到的?
Ross:I cannot sleep in apublicplace,libraries, airplane, movie, theatres
我在公共场合无法入睡。
Monica:you slept at theGrand Canyon.
你居然在大峡谷睡着过.
Ross:Hello, Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon.
嗨,以前爸妈从不带我们去大峡谷玩的
Ross:Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon.?
难道爸妈带我去过大峡谷吗?
Monica:Would you look at her? She is sopeaceful.
你看见她了吗?睡得多香。
Ross:yeah .
是啊。
Phoebe:(waking andstartlingthem) Oh! What what what! ...Hi.
哦!什么什么什么!……嗨。
Ross:It's okay, y'know, you justnodded offagain.
没什么,要知道,你刚刚又打瞌睡了。
Monica:What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
Phoebe:I got no sleep last night!
我昨晚没睡觉。
Ross:Why?
为什么?
Phoebe:My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind ofinsecurein bed.
我奶奶找了个新男朋友,他们俩在床上都有点不合拍。
Oh, anddeaf. So they'reconstantly, like, having toreassureeach other that they're having a good time.
哦,而且又耳聋。所以他们一直,好像,在相互确认是不是爽了。
You have no idea how loud they are!
你根本想不到他们有多大声!
Monica:Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.
恩,如果你愿意的话,今天晚上你可以跟我和Rachel 呆在一起。
Phoebe:Thanks.
谢了。