Howard: So, Penny tells me you're working as a waitress To put yourself through graduate from school. That's pretty great. What are you studying?
Penny告诉我你打工当服务员,赚钱供自己读到大学毕业。你真是太棒了,你是学什么专业的?
Bernadette: Microbiology.
微生物。
Howard: Oh, cool. So you could study me.
喔,厉害,这么说你可以研究我。
Bernadette: I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思。
Howard: Microbiology is the study of tiny living things.
微生物学是研究那些微小生物的学科。
Bernadette: I know, I’m studying it.
我知道,我就是学这个的。
Howard: And I said you could study me 'cause I’m a tiny living thing. It's a joke.
而我说你可以研究我,是因为我就是一个微小的生命体啊。 我在开玩笑。
Bernadette: Are you sure?
你确定?
Howard: Do you like science fiction?
你喜欢科幻小说吗?
Bernadette: No.
不喜欢。
Howard: Role-playing games?
角色扮演游戏呢?
Bernadette: Like in the bedroom or like dungeons and dragons?
是指像"谜雾庄园"还是像"魔域飞龙"那样的游戏?
Howard: Either.
都行。
Bernadette: No.
不喜欢。
Leonard: Gonna be a long night.
将会是漫长难熬的一晚。
Penny: Well, it's your fault.
好吧,这都是你的错。
Leonard: I had to ask. You didn't have to say yes.
我是不得已为之,但你没必要答应啊。
Howard: You like magic?
你喜欢魔法吗?
Bernadette: Not really.
不喜欢。
Howard: Okay.
好吧。
Leonard: Long-long night.
漫漫长夜啊。