Besides, I think most of the guys prefer features.
而且我觉得大家都喜欢正剧
But I'd really appreciate it
但我还是非常感谢你
if you could check in on Lily and the kids while I'm gone.
如果你可以在我不在的时候照顾 Lily和孩子们的话
Yeah, I will. No problem.
嗯,没问题
You've made Josh so happy.
你的到来让Josh很高兴
- Thanks, Jilly. - Lily.
- 谢谢,Jilly - 我是Lily
Welcome to the fight, Uncle Michael.
欢迎加入战斗,Michael叔叔
This time I know our side will win.
这次我们一定会赢
- Ow! - Ow!
哇 哇
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Ow!
哇
- (Boy) Help! - (Gasps)
救命啊
Aah!
啊!
Don't worry, Josh!
别担心,Josh
- (Screams) - I'll take care of the family!
我会照顾好家人的
Thought I'd find you here.
我就知道你在这里
He's a good kid. Persian Gulf, volunteered.
他是个好小伙子 志愿去波斯湾参战
I feel so useless. What can I do?
我觉得我很没用 我能干什么呢?
Well, you could start by being
你可以尝试成为恐怖分子的心头之痛
as big a pain in the ass to the terrorists as you've been to us.
就像你曾经是我们的心头之痛一样
Like makin' a movie of the good things about America.
比如拍一部关于美利坚光明面的电影
In Hollywood? Fat chance.
在好莱坞?没戏
Sorry for bein' such a jerk.
我为我的恶劣行为向你道歉
Ah, forget it.
别放在心上
Sorry I made you listen to country music.
我为逼迫你听乡村音乐而道歉
Hey, you want to grab a sandwich?
想吃块三明治吗?
I'd love to. Used to get a good pastrami in Manhattan.
好啊,我原来喜欢吃Manhattan 的pastrami(一种熏牛肉)
Before you got t-boned by that car. It was a spinal injury, right?
在你得到那个丁字牛排之前 有个车祸导致的脊椎受伤,没错吧?(巴顿后来瘫痪了)
(Patton) Tough day. Didn't see that comin'.
艰难的日子 但我没有预见到