Sandra!
珊卓!
It's Don. Promise you won't hurt him.
是唐恩,答应我你不会伤害他
If that's what you want, I swear to it.
你想如此,我就答应你
- Bloom? - Don.
布鲁? - 唐恩
What the hell are you doing? This is my girl. Mine!
你在干嘛? 这是我的女人,我的!
I wasn't aware that she belonged to anyone.
我不知道她属于任何人
What's the matter? Are you too scared to fight back?
怎么?你怕到不敢还手了?
I promised I wouldn't.
我答应过不打你的
Stop it! Don, stop!
住手!唐恩,住手!
While I took the beating of a lifetime, Don Price was ultimately defeated.
当我被痛扁的时候 被彻底击败的其实是唐恩
All the physical activity had worsened a congenital valve defect.
这些身体的行动 让先天的缺陷更形恶化
Put simply, his heart wasn't strong enough.
简单的说,他的心脏不够强
Don! I will never marry you.
唐恩!我决不会嫁给你
What? You mean, you love this guy?
什么?你爱这家伙?
He's almost a stranger, and I prefer him to you.
他是个陌生人,但我宁愿嫁他
As it turned out, Sandra was able to keep her same date at the chapel.
结果珊卓赶上预订的婚礼日期
Only the groom had changed.
只是新郎换了个人