The Pursuit of Happiness,《当幸福来敲门》
A:This is part of my life story. This part is called “Riding the Bus.”
甲:这里讲述的是我人生的一部分,这部分叫做“搭公车”。
B:What's that? It's a time machine, isn't it? Seems like a time machine. That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.
乙:那是什么?是台时光机,对吧?看起来是一台时光机。那个看起来像是时光机, 是时光机,带上我吧。
A:This machine...this machine on my lap...
甲:这仪器…我膝盖上的这台仪器…
B:This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and...
乙:这伙计,他有台时光机。他用这台时光机穿梭回到过去,并且…
A:It is not a time machine. It's a portable bone-density scanner. A medical device I sell for a living. Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you. I appreciate it.
甲:这不是时光机,而是手提式骨质密度扫描仪,是医疗器材,我就靠卖这个过活。谢谢您给我这个机会,向您推荐了这仪器,我不胜感激。
B:We just don't need it, Chris.It's unnecessary and expensive.
乙:我们真的不需要,克里斯。没多大用处而且还很贵。
A:Well, maybe next...
甲:哦,或许下次…
B:Thank you.
乙:谢谢。
A:It gave a slightly denser picture than an x-ray for twice the money.
甲:它比X光机显像更精确一点点,价格多一倍。