洪恩幼儿奇境英语之新狮子王第2集 小狮子鲁莽救母 本集介绍:被人类捕获的动物被关在笼子里,小狮子在笼中找到了自己的母亲,它能把母亲救出来吗?
How did you find me?
你是如何找到我的?
I followed when they took you away. I was afraid they...they
人类抓走您的时候,我一路跟踪至此。我深怕他们...他们...
It was just a dart, it put me to sleep.
只是麻醉剂,使我昏睡而已。
Why have they done this to you mama?
人类为何要这般对待您,妈妈?
I don't know. But you mustn't stay.
我不知道,你得赶快离开。
But I can't leave you here.
可是我不能丢下您不管。
Someone's coming, quick, hide.
有人来了,快,躲起来。
I just spoke to the circus, Mr. Eastman himself is coming.
我跟马戏团方面联络了,伊斯曼先生要亲自前来。
How soon?
什么时候?
He ought to be here Friday.
礼拜五会到。
Is he bringing the money?
他是否会把钱带来?
Every penny, just like we asked.
正如当初讲好的价码,一毛也不会少。
What was that?
什么声音?
It's no use, dear.
没有用的额,儿子。
It's a lion cub, get him!
是一头小狮子,抓住他!
They're coming. Run dear, quick, before they capture you!
他们来了。快跑,孩子,否则会被他们抓住!
I'll be back.
我会再来。
Run!
快跑!
Grab him!
抓住他!
You're mine now, you little runt.
看你往哪儿跑,小鬼。
He can run, but he can't hide.
他逃得了一时,却躲不了一世。