洪恩幼儿奇境英语之新狮子王第3集 狮子王救了小狮子
本集介绍:救不出自己母亲的小狮子无依无靠流落街头,再次被猎人补获,它的命运如何呢?
Well, well, well, what have we here?
好哇,真不巧,看看我们见到了什么?
Oh don't worry, we won't hurt you.
哟,别怕,我们不会伤害你
We just want to sell you.
我们只想那你去换钞票。
Look out!
小心!
Let' get out of here!
咱们快逃!
Gosh, that was really great!
真是太棒了!
They don't call me the Jungle King for nothing.
我森林之王并非浪得虚名。
You ought to be more careful, you know?
现在开始你要多加小心,知道吗?
Your mother know where you are?
你母亲知道你在这里吗?
She a...those two legged animals took her. Can you help me get her back?
她..那些两条腿的动物将她捉走了。你能不能帮助我把她救回来?
I'm busy.
我很忙。
But...
但是
Listen kid, life is tough in the jungle. It's every animal for himself.
小子,听着,森林生活不好混。人人各扫门前雪。
Remember that.
记住我说的话。
Can I come with you?
No......I said no.
不行。我说不行!
You are despicable.
你是在太差劲了。
I don't want to have to tell you again. Leave me alone1
我不想再多费唇舌。离我远一点!
But, I've nowhere to go, no one to take care of me.
可是我已走投无路,没有人愿意照顾我。
That's your problem, I have enough to do just being king.
那是你的事,我身为国王,要忙的事够多了。