手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 《面试技巧》公开课 > 正文

面试技巧(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:面试和自我推销(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Traditional interviewing

传统面试
You are in my office now
你来到我办公室
you've done all these great things
你做的一切都挺棒
we used to ask questions
有时候我们问人家
like where do you see yourself in 10 years?
你觉得自己10年后会是什么样子?
What are your strengths, what are you weaknesses?
你有什么长处,有哪些缺点?
There is a little bit fudge factor that can get through into that
这样的事可以掺点水分
Because I can tell you sure in 10 years, I am gonna sitting on a beach, right?
我可以跟你说10年后,我就坐在海边的沙滩上
Get a cabana boy, nice yacht
让那些小伙子们伺候我,还有漂亮的游艇
I can make stuff up
我可以瞎编
So this type of interviewing technique really isn't used very often anymore
所以现在这种面试方式不太常用了
It's kind of our warm up now in trying to get to know you
一般是作为了解应聘者的热身问题
Instead, you have a lot of my colleagues
我的很多同事
actually using what we call the behavioral model interviewing
现在都使用行为模型面试法
Have you heard this term before behavioral interviewing?
你们听说过这个术语吗 行为面试?
Yes. Ok, do we know what it stands for
好的,那你们了解它代表什么意思吗?
what the premise is behind it?
它有什么前提条件呢?
I know it's on the board. Ok?
大家别看黑板
Behavioral interviewing is based on that concept, that if I can get you to talk about
行为面试是基于以下理念,那就是如果我知道了
some recent behaviors under certain circumstances
你最近在某些情况下的表现
you are likely to going to repeat that behavior
那么再发生这种情况
if you are placed in similar circumstances in the future
你还会有相同的行为表现
OK So for those of you who have been in sales
所以那些曾经从事过销售的人来说
if you were in sales, and you like sales
如果你喜欢销售
and you are able to articulate that well
如果你能向面试官清楚地传达这一点
you will probably ring true, right, to that interviewer
那很可能你就找到了正确的方法
But if you are in sales yet you didn't like it
但是如果你身在销售行业,而你不喜欢
you talk about it
你谈到销售的时候
you talk about every customer was grumpy
你会说,那些顾客啊,脾气都可差呢
every customer just was horrible
他们真可怕
you hated it
我真讨厌这些
You are probably not gonna do well in my sales role
那么你要是在我们这儿干销售,估计你是干不好
So that's the kind of premise behind it
我们就是基于这种假设
We want to see or hear, excuse me
我们想看到或者听到
specific examples, specific circumstances and situations
一些具体的例子,具体的情形
And we wanna focus on what have you done
我们的侧重点是你做了什么
what did you accomplished
你取得了哪些成绩
Rather than what do you hope to do
而不是说你希望做什么
what do you think you are going to be able to do down the road
你觉得自己能做什么
There are certain buzz phrases that come through when you are in this model
在这种面试模型里有些关键词
So if you hearing things like can you tell me about a time...
当你听到你能告诉我哪次......
can you describe a situation when...
能告诉我们有一种情形......
have you ever been...
你是否曾经......
tell me...
能否告诉我......
these are all your flags, tell me
告诉我,等等,这些都是一些迹象
you are in the middle of a behavioral interviewing model
表明这是个行为面试模型
there is a certain way that you want to be able to answer these questions
要回答这些问题,有一定的技巧
So if there is something you want to walk away from this evening with
要是今晚啊,你没学到别的
please take this
你一定得记住以下几点
the STAR system is the most efficient way to answer interview questions
那就是这个STAR体系,它是回答行为面试问题最为有效的方式
when you are in the behavior model
如果你面对的是行为模型面试
STAR stands for
STAR表示
S, the situation
S表示你身处的情形
T, the task at hand
T表示你手上的任务
A, the action that you took
A表示你采取的行动
Your colleagues are out there today
你的同事也在那儿
following to the trap
和你共同面对这个困境
and saying we did this in the group
你也许会说,我们这么做了
we ask the person to do that
我们告诉某人那么做
we were part of bla bla bla
我们都......等等,诸如此类

重点单词   查看全部解释    
technique [tek'ni:k]

想一想再看

n. 技术,技巧,技能

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
factor ['fæktə]

想一想再看

n. 因素,因子
vt. 把 ... 因素包括

联想记忆
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
efficient [i'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 效率高的,胜任的

联想记忆
yacht [jɔt]

想一想再看

n. 游艇,快艇 vi. 驾快艇

联想记忆
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
articulate [ɑ:'tikjuleit]

想一想再看

adj. 发音清晰的,善于表达的
adj. 有

联想记忆
premise ['premis]

想一想再看

n. 前提
vt. 提论,预述,假设

联想记忆
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。