手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

自己一个人住是怎样一种体验?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You now live on your own. I do.

你现在是自己一个人住对吧 对
How are you getting on?
现在怎么样
I'm grand. I'm fine. I've got me tea.
挺好的啊 一切顺利
But I found, I remember when I moved away at first,
但是我记得我刚来的时候
because I moved to London when I was 19.
因为我19岁搬到了 伦敦
That was the first place I moved to.
那是我第一次搬家
I remember my mom got me settled in and she left after a few days
我记得我妈妈把我安顿好就走了 直到几天之后
and I remember just sitting on my couch and thinking like oh, I'm a bit hungry.
我坐在沙发上 想 我有点儿饿了
I should go get some food and there was no food in the kitchen
我应该去找点儿吃的 但是厨房里没有食物
and then I realized I have actually got to go and get the food
我才意识到我真的需要亲自动手给自己找吃的了
and I have got to pay for the food
我还要自己花钱去买
and then I have got to cook the food and make it and clean up after.
然后自己做熟 吃完了还要自己收拾
That was my reality.
这就是现实

自己一个人住是怎样一种体验?

If I'm hungry, I have to actually—

如果我饿了 我必须得——
So what you do is you pick up your phone and you go to I would like one egg fried rice.
于是你就拿起电话说 我要一份蛋炒饭
We got it.
我们这儿有
Saoirse, we got your same order every day for the last three years. Yeah.
莎尔斯 我们已经知道这是你过去三年唯一的食物了
Melissa, do you remember when you first lived on your own?
梅丽莎 你记得你刚开始自己住的时候是什么样子吗
Yeah, I was 18 and I was being dropped off for college in New York.
记得 我那时候18岁 刚从纽约的大学辍学
My mom and I, you know most kids are excited to leave the house.
我妈妈和我 你知道大部分孩子对于走出家门这件事很热衷
My mom and I kind of had this sobbing saga on the corner of 55th and second avenue.
我妈妈和我 我们在55大街的角落里相拥而泣
Legitimately whaling together.
甚至可以说 抱头痛哭
And I went up to my dorm room.
我回了宿舍
My roommate was really weirded out and we didn't talk for a while.
我室友被我吓一跳 我们好一会儿没说话
I cried my eyes out in the car with my girlfriend I was moving in with.
我跟女朋友分开的时候 我在车里哭了好一会儿
We did not stay together.
我们最后也没在一起
What about you? What about you, Olivia?
你呢 奥利维亚
What was it like when you first lived on your own?
你刚开始一个人住的时候什么样子
Yeah. Terrible. I moved in a little surf shack in Santa Monica.
很糟糕 我那时候住在圣塔莫妮卡的一个冲浪客栈里
Of course you did. You're so cool.
哇 太酷了吧
No, no, no, no. I had just left boarding school and moved out here on my own.
不不不 我那时刚读完寄宿学校 一个人搬了家
I had been in the northeast in Massachusetts in a boarding school and suddenly I was living in L.A.
我之前一直住在马萨诸萨州东北部的一个寄宿学校里 突然搬到洛杉矶
Just overly impressed by everything California.
就爱上了加州的一切
Like palm trees. Every palm tree, I was like I have got to get a picture of that.
比如棕榈树 我想给每课棕榈树都拍照 这有一棵
Here's another one.
这还有一棵
I have been living here since months, I still do that. I was 21.
我在这边住了好几年了 我也会拍 我21岁搬过来的
The food thing is the biggest issue.
吃的也是个大事
Everyone is obsessed with it here.
大家都喜欢这儿的食物
Everyone was like have you been to that new noodle place?
大家都会问 你有没有去那家新开的面馆
It's amazing. I am freaked out and overwhelmed. I'm dying.
超好吃 好吃的想把命给它
I'm dying. I'm dying.
要死了要死了
That is a huge thing that people say here.
加州人都这么说
Oh, my god. The food is so good, I literally died.
我的天 真的太好吃了 我要死在这儿了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
surf [sə:f]

想一想再看

n. 海浪拍岸,冲浪
vi. 冲浪,浏览

 
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 着迷的

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。