手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

会说话的芭比娃娃

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ladies and gentlemen, I can tell you that the future is here

女士们先生们 我要告诉你们 未来已来
and it is has arrived just in time for Christmas. OK.
就在今年的圣诞节
Because there is a new barbie doll called Hello Barbie
因为现在市面上出现了一款新的芭比娃娃 叫做你好芭比
that is a high-tech interactive version of the toy, right.
她利用高科技可以实现人与芭比娃娃之间的交互
This barbie comes with a built-in computer,
这个娃娃里内置有计算机
wifi capability, and thousands of pre-programmed sentences.
可连接wifi 内置数千条编好的语句
All that.
就是这些
Meanwhile, Ken still has zero penises.
然而与此同时 肯连生殖器都没有
Thank you. One of my own. I wrote that all by myself.
谢谢 这是我自己编的 都是我自己编的
Now, this is true.
下面这条就是真的了
The Hello Barbie has more than 8,000 phrases that she uses to keep up conversation with you.
你好芭比内置了8000多条短语 可以用来跟你对话
Let's take a look at her in action.
来看卡她是怎么做的

会说话的芭比娃娃

We like the food in the restaurants.

我们很喜欢餐厅里的食物
I love the food.
我觉得很好吃
What's your favorite food?
你最喜欢吃什么
Favorite food?
最喜欢的吗
I like Italian food.
我喜欢意大利菜
I've never eaten that before.
我从来没吃过意大利菜
I mean, it's ridiculous. It's a walkie-talkie.
这也太荒唐了吧 就是个站立的音响啊
In order for it to work, you have to speak right into her breasts.
为了让她发出声音 你还要对着她的胸部讲话
For 37 years, people have been telling me not to do that.
37年来 大家一直叫我别这么做
Women are like eyes are here, James.
女士们会说 詹姆斯 眼睛要看这儿
They're up here, James.
看这儿
I mean people are making a huge deal about this.
这款娃娃掀起了热烈的讨论
But all they've basically done is put a Siri in a barbie doll. I mean big deal.
但是制作公司不过是在芭比娃娃里放了一个siri而已 我也会啊
I put feet and googly eyes on my iPhone and you don't see me having a press conference.
我给iPhone装上脚和眼睛 我也没开新闻发布会啊
But this barbie doll, she speaks 8,000 different phrases, which is incredible. Isn't it?
她还会讲8000多句话 了不起吧
8,000. I mean, real fashion models only have three or four phrases tops.
8000句呢 说真的 真正的模特们最多只会讲3到4句话
Do you know what I mean?
你们明白我意思吗
They're like, vodka soda, give me a cigarette, and oh, this?
这几句话就是 伏特加苏打水 给我只烟 以及 哦 这个吗
Oh, Lenny Kravitz bought it for me.
哦 莱尼·克拉维兹给我买的
Just give me a cigarette. I need a cigarette.
给我只烟吧 我想抽烟
But Mattel says that while the voice is as lively and mutable as a humans,
马特尔说 芭比娃娃的声音虽然跟人声一样生动和富有变化
its plastic face never moves, only emanates sound.
但是她的塑料制成的脸从来不动 只能发出声音
Basically, it's like watching the real housewives of Beverly Hills.
基本上 就像是看着比弗利山庄的家庭主妇一样
The doll not only talks,
这些娃娃不仅会讲话
it adapts to your child by learning new information and storing that information in the cloud.
还会学习新的信息并把他们储存到云里以此来陪伴小孩子们
Now parents are actually concerned about personal information being stored in the cloud.
现在 父母们就很担心他们的个人信息会被储存进云里
But they obviously just don't understand what the cloud is.
但显然 他们并不清楚云是什么
If you don't know what the cloud is, let me explain.
如果你不知道云是什么的话 我来解释一下
Basically the cloud isn't what you think—the cloud is a series—
一般说来 云并不像你想的那样——云是一系列的——
I don't really know what the cloud is.
我真的不知道云是什么
Nobody knows what the cloud is.
谁都不知道云是什么
I just know its not an actual cloud.
只知道不是真正的云就对了
But barbie isn't just making innovations in her technology.
但芭比娃娃创新的部分并不只是科技
Check out the new commercial for Moschino Barbie,
来看看莫施奇诺芭比娃娃的新广告吧
which challenges gender norms by showing, for the first time, a boy playing with the toy.
它首创以请男孩玩芭比娃娃的方式挑战了性别限制
She's the most Moschino Barbie ever.
她是史上最棒的莫施奇诺芭比娃娃
Moschino Barbie is so fierce.
莫施奇诺芭比娃娃太酷了
I can only presume that him snapping and saying,
我只能想象 他拍着手 说
bitch, you've got to buy this toy was too subtle.
去买这个玩具 太帅了
But he is the first boy in a barbie commercial.
但同时第一个出现在芭比娃娃广告里的男生
He's the Jackie Robinson of barbie commercials.
他是芭比广告届的杰克·鲁滨逊
Certain people are obviously upset that there's a boy in a doll commercial,
有些人对于一个男孩出现在芭比广告里觉得很不满
but this Moschino barbie actually costs $150,
但这个娃娃售价150多刀
and I think we can all agree that that's a way better reason to be upset with the Moschino barbie.
我觉得 这才是莫施基诺娃娃最值得让人不满的地方了吧
Just wait until your kid comes home and says,
等着你的孩子走进家门跟你说
dad, I'd like $1,000 Moschino handbag for Christmas.
爸 圣诞节我想要1000刀的那个莫施基诺娃娃手袋吧
And you are like yeah, I support your journey Kyle,
然后你说 嗯 凯尔 我支持你
but you're getting legos.
但是我只会给你买乐高
But I do still admire this boy's spirit.
但我很敬佩这个男孩的精神
And I hope he's a fan of the show. I really do.
我希望他也看我这个节目 我说真的
What do you think of this suit tonight?
你觉得我这件西装怎么样
So fierce.
太酷了
Oh, thank you. Cheers! Thanks.
谢谢 干杯 谢谢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
lively ['laivli]

想一想再看

活泼的,活跃的,栩栩如生的,真实的

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
capability [.keipə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 能力,才能,性能,容量

联想记忆
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。