手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

那些年我们追的《权力的游戏》

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now Natalie, we cannot have you here without talking about Game of Thrones.

娜塔莉 既然你来了 我们就不能不聊一下《权力的游戏》
Now can you give us some kind of huge exclusive,
你能不能给我们剧透点儿什么
is Margaery going to get revenge on Cersei?
比如马格丽会向瑟曦复仇吗
I can't tell you very much. You can, though.
我不能说太多 你可以的
I know you say that but you can.
我知道 你说是这么说 但你可以的
They are not going to fire you.
剧组又不会把你赶出去
You're halfway through shooting it. Don't worry about it.
你好好的拍着呢 别担心
You have a massive movie coming out on Friday.
你周五还有一部大电影要上映
You're becoming bigger than the show.
你会比《权力的游戏》还火的
You probably want to get out of your contract anyway.
说不定你那时候都看不上《权游》了
So let's just blow the doors off the thing.
我们就打开天窗说亮话嘛
Do you know what I mean?
你明白我意思吗

那些年我们追的《权力的游戏》

Cersei is the least of Margaery's problems.

瑟曦是马格丽最不需要担心的问题
She has got bigger problems this season.
这一季里她遇到的麻烦会大得多
That is kind of an exclusive.
这也算是一种变相的剧透啦
You're a Game of Thrones fan, right?
你也是《权游》的粉丝 对吧
You're a Game of Thrones fan? I am. I am.
我没记错吧 对 是的
You've got a question? She will tell you anything about the show.
你有什么问题要问的吗 只要她知道她都会说的
Well, as a concerned dragon owner,
作为龙的粉丝
I would like to know, like, are they taken care of? Are they OK?
我想问 有人照顾他们吗 你想问他们过的好不好
Yeah, their spears, they were not real. OK, good.
对 他们不是真的 龙都是假的 嗯
The spears were C.G.I. OK. Great.
都是用电脑合成的是吧 好吧
Dragons, they are actually—
龙的话 实际上——
I've got to say you in Game of Thrones.
我想说的是 如果你去演《权游》
You would be great in Game of Thrones.
一定会演的很好
I have spent my whole life trying to do something on a horse.
我一直以来的梦想就是演一个骑马的角色
And I just every time I would like show,
我在大家面前总是拼命展示自己
even more than like a minute of myself in public,
一分钟都不松懈
like right now it is so clear how unmasculine I really am.
就像现在 大家看得清清楚楚 我一点儿肌肉都没有
I'm hurting my career every time.
我总是在给自己的职业道路找麻烦
I'm never going to be doing like I want to be one of those guys.
我大概永远都无法成为《权游》的演员那样的人了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exclusive [iks'klu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的
n. 独家新

联想记忆
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
revenge [ri'vendʒ]

想一想再看

n. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。