We have so many fun things planned, I can't wait to—
我们今天准备了很多有趣的活动 我都迫不及待——
Sorry, Reg, what are you doing? Huh?
等一下 雷吉 你在干嘛 啊
What are you doing? I was just shaving.
你在干嘛 就刮胡子啊
Sorry, what?
什么
I was just shaving.
就刮胡子啊
Having a shave during the show, why?
为什么你要在录节目的时候刮胡子
It's just, you know, something that I do every day
因为 我每天都要刮胡子的
and I kind of ran out of time this morning so I figured this would be a good time.
但是今天早上没来得及 我觉得现在刮也不错
What do you mean you have a shave every—I have never seen you without a beard.
你每天都刮——但我从来没见过你没有胡子的样子
Well, I mean it grows back pretty fast but yeah, every day, clean shave.
这是因为它长的很快 但我确实每天都有刮
You have a clean wet shave every day and it grows back by the show? Yes.
你每天都刮 然后录节目的时候它就长起来了 对啊
Well, but then why—you can't have a shave during the show. Why?
那为什么——那你也不能录节目的时候刮啊 为什么
I will make a deal with you, if you need to shave, you can shave during the commercial break, okay?
这样吧 想刮的话 你可以放广告的时候再刮 行吗
Fair enough. Is that okay? I will shave it for them.
可以啊 可以吧 我待会儿再刮
Look at that! This is ridiculous, Reg.
大家看啊 太神奇了 雷吉
This, I mean, I have never seen your chin before.
我居然从来没见过你的下巴
I've never seen it, this will be the first time.
从来没有 这是第一次
Are you going to carry on with this throughout the show?
你准备整场节目都维持这个造型吗
Yeah, I'm going to carry on.
对啊