手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第724期:提利昂(08)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Varys giggled. "Joffrey is such a grateful sovereign,

瓦里斯咯咯笑道:“咱们乔佛里是个知恩图报的君王,

I'm certain you will have no cause to complain, my good brave lord."

您就放心地去吧,我英勇的好大人。”

The queen was more direct.

太后说话直接:

"What do you want, Petyr?"

“你想要什么,培提尔?”

Littlefinger glanced at Tyrion with a sly smile.

小指头挂着狡猾的微笑,瞥了提利昂一眼,

"I shall need to give that some consideration.

“让我好好想想,

No doubt I'll think of something."

总会想到的。”

无标题.png

He sketched an airy bow and took his leave, as casual as if he were off to one of his brothels.

他诡诡然鞠了一躬,转身就走,轻松得像出发去逛自家妓院。

Tyrion glanced out the window.

提利昂望向窗外。

The fog was so thick that he could not even see the curtain wall across the yard.

雾很浓,隔着庭院看不到外墙,

A few dim lights shone indistinct through that greyness.

一片灰暗之中依稀闪烁着几点昏黄的光。

A foul day for travel, he thought. He did not envy Petyr Baelish.

今日的天气真不适合出门,他心想,所幸要走的是培提尔·贝里席。

"We had best see to drawing up those documents.

“开始起草文件吧。

Lord Varys, send for parchment and quill.

瓦里斯大人,派人去取羊皮纸和鹅毛笔,

And someone will need to wake Joffrey."

并把乔佛里叫醒。”

It was still grey and dark when the meeting finally ended.

当会议终于结束时,天色依旧晦涩黑暗。

Varys scurried off alone, his soft slippers whisking along the floor.

瓦里斯独自匆匆离开,柔软的拖鞋擦地无声。

The Lannisters lingered a moment by the door.

兰尼斯特姐弟在门口逗留了片刻。

"How comes your chain, brother?"

“你的链子打得怎样,弟弟?”

the queen asked as Ser Preston fastened a vair-lined cloth-of-silver cloak about her shoulders.

太后一边问话,普列斯顿爵士一边将镶松鼠皮的银色斗篷系上她肩膀。

"Link by link, it grows longer.

“一环一环,逐渐增长。

We should thank the gods that Ser Cortnay Penrose is as stubborn as he is.

我们该感谢诸神,科塔奈·庞洛斯爵士竟如此固执。

Stannis will never march north with Storm's End untaken in his rear."

史坦尼斯是个谨慎的人,风息堡一日不攻下,他决不会北进。”

"Tyrion, I know we do not always agree on policy, but it seems to me that I was wrong about you.

“提利昂,尽管我们的意见常常不合,但我想我从前对你的看法似乎有些偏颇。

You are not so big a fool as I imagined.

你不像我想的那样是个蠢蛋,

In truth, I realize now that you have been a great help.

事实上,你帮了我很大的忙。

For that I thank you. You must forgive me if I have spoken to you harshly in the past."

我感谢你,假如从前对你说了什么难听的话,请你千万原谅。”

"Must I?" He gave her a shrug, a smile.

“千万原谅?”他耸耸肩,朝她微笑,

"Sweet sister, you have said nothing that requires forgiveness."

“亲爱的姐姐,你没说什么需要原谅的话呀。”

"Today, you mean?" They both laughed... and Cersei leaned over and planted a quick, soft kiss on his brow.

“你是指今天吧?”他俩齐声大笑……随后瑟曦俯身,在他额头迅速地轻吻了一下。

Too astonished for words, Tyrion could only watch her stride off down the hall, Ser Preston at her side.

提利昂吃惊得说不出话来,只能眼看着她在普列斯顿爵士的护送下迈步离开大厅。

"Have I lost my wits, or did my sister just kiss me?" he asked Bronn when she was gone.

“我疯了吗?我姐姐刚才吻了我?”当她离开后,他问波隆。

"Was it so sweet?"

“这个吻有那么甜蜜?”

"It was... unanticipated." Cersei had been behaving queerly of late.

“不是甜蜜……而是意外。”瑟曦最近行为古怪,

Tyrion found it very unsettling.

提利昂有些不安。

"I am trying to recall the last time she kissed me.

“我在回忆她上次吻我是什么时候。

I could not have been more than six or seven.

我想那时我才六七岁吧,

Jaime had dared her to do it."

还是詹姆挑唆她干的。”

"The woman's finally taken note of your charms."

“看来你长这么大,这女人终于发现你的魅力了。”

"No," Tyrion said.

“不对,”提利昂说,

"No, the woman is hatching something.

“不对,这女人在酝酿什么。

Best find out what, Bronn.

赶紧想办法查出来,波隆,

You know I hate surprises."

你知道,我最讨厌意外。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shrug [ʃrʌg]

想一想再看

n. 耸肩
v. 耸肩

联想记忆
consideration [kənsidə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见

 
indistinct [.indi'stiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 不清楚的,模糊的,微弱的

 
quill [kwil]

想一想再看

n. 羽茎,大翎毛,鹅毛笔,(豪猪等动物的)刺 ,纬管

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
dim [dim]

想一想再看

adj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的
v. 使暗淡,

 
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉

 
astonished [əs'tɔniʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 惊讶的 动词astonish的过去式和过去分词

 
unsettling [ʌn'setliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不安的;(消息)扰乱的 v. 动乱不定;心

 
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。