手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

什么时候该相信自己的直觉?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Psych2goers! Welcome back to our channel!

嘿,Psych2goers!欢迎回来!

Have you ever had a feeling in the pit of your stomach as if something was off? Something just didn't feel right.

你有没有觉得好像什么事情不太对?感觉不太对劲?

This is known as gut-feeling.

这就是所谓的“直觉”。

Our gut feelings often relate back to our survival instincts and primal wisdom.

我们的直觉通常和我们的生存本能和原始智慧有关。

But how can you tell if you're overthinking or if that strong feeling of yours is correct?

但是,究竟是自己想多了,还是说这种强烈的直觉其实是真实的,我们该如何判断?

Well, here are six signs your gut feelings are correct.

如果有下面6个迹象,那么说明你的直觉是真实的。

ONE: Dreams

第一:梦。

Do you often feel your dreams are trying to tell you something?

你有没有总是觉得自己的梦在试图告诉自己什么?

Many psychologists analyze dreams.

有许多心理学家会分析梦。

Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, believed that unconscious thoughts and forces constructed a wish which was then expressed or represented in a dream.

精神分析学的创始人西格蒙德·弗洛伊德认为,无意识的思想和力量构建了一个愿望,然后在梦里表达或表现出来。

Many believe there are symbols and hidden meanings from our unconscious minds in our dreams.

很多人认为,我们的梦里有一些来自潜意识的符号和隐藏的含义。

So if you notice that strong intuitive feeling of yours is showing itself in your dreams, it's best not to ignore it.

所以,如果你的强烈的直觉在你的梦里显现了,那么最好不要忽视它。

It may be that your subconscious mind is trying to tell you something important.

或许你的潜意识正试图告诉你一些重要的事。

TWO: You Feel You Need Time to Think

第二:你觉得自己需要时间思考

If you feel you need a moment to sit in silence and think through a strong feeling of yours? Do so.

如果你觉得自己需要一点时间安静地坐下来思考自己的那种强烈的感觉,那就坐下来思考吧。

When we feel overwhelmed with an intuitive feeling we can't shake, odds are our body is trying to tell us: this is real, trust me.

当我们被一种无法摆脱的直觉压倒时,很有可能我们的身体在试图告诉我们:这是真的,相信我。

THREE: You Feel You're in Danger

第三:你觉得自己处境危险

Our primal instincts are more often right than wrong.

我们的原始本能往往是对的。

When you can't help but feel you're in danger, you should never ignore it.

当你不禁觉得自己处于危险当中时,你绝对不应该忽视它。

It's best to leave a situation that makes you feel this way and listen to your gut feeling.

最好是离开让你产生这种感觉的环境,听从你的直觉。

FOUR: Trust Muscle Memory

第四:相信肌肉记忆

Are you quite skillful at a certain sport, hobby, or art?

你是否擅长某项运动、爱好或艺术?

When it comes time to perform your skill, it's often best to trust your muscle memory as opposed to overthinking.

当需要发挥你的技能时,最好的就是相信你的肌肉记忆,不要多想。

Trust your instinct!

相信你的直觉!

0.jpg

A study by the University of Chicago found that "while novice golfers did better when they thought carefully about their putts, the performance of more experienced golfers got much worse when they reflected on what they were doing."

芝加哥大学的一项研究发现,“毫无经验的高尔夫球手在仔细思考推杆时会表现得更好,而更有经验的高尔夫球手在反思他们的经验时表现更差。”

So sometimes, it's simply better to trust yourself.

所以有时候,相信自己才是更好的选择。

FIVE: Your Body is Trying to Tell You Something

第五:你的身体会告诉你

Do you feel panicky? Are you short of breath?

你有没有感到恐慌、气短?

Has that feeling in the pit of your stomach moved on to a literal, concerning feeling in your stomach?

你内心深处的那种感觉会直接通过身体表现出来吗?

Like seriously, you may need to see a doctor for this pain.

说真的,你可能需要去看医生治疗这种疼痛。

Well, when your body is physically telling you something isn't right. It's best to trust it.

当你的身体告诉你有些事情不对的时候,你最好相信它。

Our heart rate often increases when we sense danger, our breathing can quicken, there are ways in which our body responds to danger.

当我们感觉到危险时,我们会心率加快、呼吸加快,我们的身体会以各种方式对危险做出反应。

So, it's best to trust your mind and body.

所以,最好相信你的感觉和身体。

SIX: You Have a Clear Desire & Feel This is 'Right'

第六:你有一种清晰的欲望和感觉:这么做是“对的”。

Do you have a passion you can't stop thinking about?

你有没有一种无法停止思考的激情?

A strong desire to follow a certain career or apply for a certain job?

你有没有一种想从事某一职业或申请某一工作的强烈愿望?

It's a good thing to follow what makes us happy and fulfilled.

追随让我们快乐和满足的事物是一件好事。

So if your body is clearly telling you this is what you want in life, despite what others say, listen to your passions.

所以,如果你的身体清楚地告诉你这就是你想要的生活,那么不管别人怎么说,听从你的激情吧。

Listen to that gut feeling.

听从你的直觉。

Whether it's the quick beat of your heart or your unconscious mind telling you something, it's still you.

不管是心跳的快慢还是潜意识在告诉你什么,那都是你自己。

So, you're not just hearing from your gut, you're really just hearing from yourself.

所以,你不仅仅是在听从你的直觉,你实际上是在听从你自己。

Time to listen.

是时候倾听了。

Speaking of which, my tummy's rumbling for some cornbread cakes. Yum.

说到这个,我的肚子已经饿得咕咕叫了,想要来一块玉米面包蛋糕。美味。

Definitely, time to listen to this gut feeling.

当然,是时候倾听这种直觉了。

So what type of gut feelings do you often get? Do you trust them? Let us know in the comment section down below!

那么,你通常会有什么样的直觉呢?你相信你的直觉吗?请在下方评论区告诉我们!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
intuitive [in'tju:itiv]

想一想再看

adj. 直觉的

 
symbols ['simbəls]

想一想再看

n. 符号;象征;标志;符号表(symbol的复数)

 
quicken ['kwikən]

想一想再看

vt. 使加快,使 ... 有生气,鼓舞,使(曲线)更弯

 
instinct ['instiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 充满的
n. 本能,天性,直觉

联想记忆
literal ['litərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 逐字的,字面上的,文字的
n. 错误

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。