手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

家庭剧情电影《当你拯救完世界》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Mom, can you drive me today?

妈妈,你今天能开车送我吗?
Are you ready to go now?
你准备好现在要走了吗?
Yeah, just give me like 5 seconds.
是的,给我5秒钟就够。
By that logic, we should just occupy every country.
按照这种逻辑,我们应该占领每一个国家。
Yo, I agree with you Lila.
哟,我同意你的看法,莱拉。
Thank you, Ziggy!
谢谢你,齐格!
How do you agree with Lila?
你怎么会同意莱拉的观点?
Oh, shit.
我勒个去。
This is the real Ziggy Katz. Thanks for tuning in.
这里是齐格·凯兹本人。谢谢收听。
Mom! Did you open my door while I was... Shit! Sorry.
妈妈!你开过我的门吗?我去...对不起。
Did you try to open the door while I was live streaming?
我在直播的时候你打算开门来的吗?
What's live streaming?
什么直播?
It's where I have 20,000 followers and I'm validated and I'm starred which is tera hard to get.
我有2万名粉丝,我得到了认可,我是明星,这是很难得到的。
Just make sure you don't play the blues. What?
只要确保你不演奏蓝调就行。什么?
White people playing blues music is cultural appropriation.
白人演奏蓝调音乐是文化挪用。
I play classic folk rock with alternative influences.
我演奏具有另类影响的经典民谣摇滚。
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么。

QQ截图20230206105033.png

And then you called the police?

然后你就报警了?
I called them.
我报的警。
You're in the right place. You're safe. And you'll have two beds for as long as you need.
你来对地方了。你很安全。你有两张床,想睡多久就睡多久。
He's my little knight in shining armor. Mom!
他是我穿着闪亮盔甲的小骑士。妈妈!
It's true. Kids are just pure love, you know what I mean?
这是真的。孩子就是纯粹的爱,你懂我的意思吗?
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
Installing a red beacon light so people know when I'm live streaming.
装个红色的信号灯,这样别人就知道我在直播了。
And by people, you mean... I mean, you.
你说的人是指...我指的人就是你。
Ziggy, you don't have to be interested in politics.
齐格,你没必要对政治感兴趣。
You think I'm stupid?
你以为我傻吗?
No, no, I didn't say that.
不,不,我可没那么说。
I brought you this hat, Kyle. It was my son's, but he no longer wears it. I don't know what he wears anymore!
我给你带了这顶帽子,凯尔。原来是我儿子的,但他已经不戴了。我都不知道他现在穿戴什么了!
Most boys your age can't bring themselves to be kind. Jesus, Ziggy!
大多数你这个年纪的男孩都无法做到与人为善。天啊,齐格!
And you can't help yourself. You're a special person.
你控制不了自己。你是个特别的人。
Ziggy, are you happy?
齐格,你开心吗?
I think so. Why are you asking me?
我觉得我挺开心的。你为什么这么问?
'Cause I'm reading this article about teen suicide and it's highest in your age group.
因为我在读一篇关于青少年自杀的文章,在你们这个年龄段中自杀率最高。
Okay. Thanks, Dad.
好的。谢了您,爸爸。
Mom's home!
妈妈回家了!
When you were a little boy, you were my little ally.
当你还是个小男孩的时候,你是我的小盟友。
Your life was gonna be happier. You were gonna be one of the good ones.
你的生活会更快乐的。你会成为一个好人的。
And then something switched in you. You stopped being interested in anything outside your own little world.
然后你的内心发生了变化。你对自己小世界以外的一切都不感兴趣了。
Sorry about that.
很抱歉。
Can you take me to school?
你能送我去学校吗?
Are you ready to go right now?
你现在准备好出发了吗?
I'm right here, dude.
我现在就可以随时出发,伙计。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
appropriation [ə.prəupri'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 拨用,挪用,拨款

 
logic ['lɔdʒik]

想一想再看

n. 逻辑,逻辑学,条理性,推理

联想记忆
occupy ['ɔkjupai]

想一想再看

vt. 占领,占用,占据,使忙碌,使从事

联想记忆
alternative [ɔ:l'tə:nətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
ally [ə'lai]

想一想再看

n. 同盟者,同盟国,伙伴
v. (使)结盟,

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
beacon ['bi:kən]

想一想再看

n. 烟火,灯塔

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。