ASSISTANT MANAGER: Of course. You say you need a room for sixty people?
助理经理:当然。你说要60人的房间?
KATE MCKENNA: Yes, that' s right.
凯特.麦凯纳:是的。
ASSISTANT MANAGER: And it' s a presentation, isn' t it?
助理经理:是做演示,是吧?
Here' s our main conference room.
这是我们的主会议室。
It has excellent projection facilities.
有很好的放映设备。
We have full stereo sound, video, 35 mm slides. You name it, we have it.
我们有立体声、视频及35 毫米幻灯片。只要你说出来,我们都有。
KATE MCKENNA: How much is this for the day?
凯特.麦凯纳:那一天是多少钱?
ASSISTANT MANAGER: We have a standard rate of $900 per half day which includes coffee and biscuits.
助理经理:我们标准收费是900美元半天,包括咖啡和饼干。
KATE MCKENNA: That' s quite expensive.
凯特.麦凯纳:那很贵啊。
ASSISTANT MANAGER: Perhaps we could work something out.
助理经理:也许我们可以再商量。
Shall we go back to my office?
去一下我的办公室怎样?