How am I gonna explain this?
我该怎么解释这一切呢?
My readers are gonna be really upset. They were so into it.
我的读者将会很不高兴的,他们这么关注这件事
- Your readers are gonna be really upset. - I never should’ve told everyone.
- 你的读者会不高兴 - 我宁愿我没跟任何人提过
They’ll live.
他们会没事的
Somehow,
不管怎样
your readers will live.
你的读者会没事的
- Is it bland? - Not anymore.
- 味道淡吗? - 很淡
Thank you for telling me that.
谢谢你跟我讲这些
You almost let me feed Judith Jones bland boeuf bourguignon.
你差点就让我给Judith Jones吃了 少盐寡味的红酒烩牛肉了
This is a nightmare. I told everyone she was coming.
就像一场噩梦 我告诉每个人她要来了
They will survive.
他们会没事的
And when this year’s over, and I cannot wait until it is,
而且当一年结束的时候,我等不到那个时候了
your readers will somehow get on with their lives.
你的读者无论如何还是会去过他们自己的生活
- And I won’t, is that what you’re saying? - I don’t know. I have no idea.
- 而我不是,你是不是这个意思? - 我不知道,不清楚
I mean, what’s gonna happen when you’re no longer the center of the universe?
我是说,地球又不是总围着你转
That’s just great.
够了
I am finally totally engaged in something.
我好不容易投身到一件事情中
Okay, maybe I’m being a little narcissistic.
好吧,也许我有点自我陶醉了
A little? On a scale of 10?
有点?10分是满分吧?