Okay, a 9.3. But what do you think a blog is? It’s me, me, me day after day.
好吧,9.3分,但是你认为博客意味着什么? 它就我,就是我啊,日复一日的我啊
I thought it’d be fun. How stupid is that?
我曾以为它很好玩,这个想法很愚蠢吧?
It just turns out to be a lot of what you call "meltdowns,"
结果它就变成了一大堆你所谓的“灾难”
but they don’t feel like meltdowns.
但是读者们不喜欢灾难啊
They feel like I’m living with a totally self-absorbed person
他们愿意感觉到 他们和一个完全热衷于自身想法的人生活在一起
who writes this stuff for a bunch of complete strangers.
这个人他为一群素不相识人写这些东西
And it’s supposed to be a big adventure, but it’s not.
虽然听起来想是个大冒险,但它不是的
It’s our life. It’s our marriage.
它是我们的生活,我们的婚姻
And, here, in this room, it doesn’t feel like an adventure, it feels like shit.
但是就在这个屋子里,它一点都不像个冒险, 简直就是一堆狗屎
- It was your idea! - I know, I’m so sorry.
- 这当初可是你的主意啊! - 我知道,我很抱歉
What the hell was I thinking? And I’ll tell you something else.
我脑子当时进水了吧? 而且我还要跟你讲
I am not a saint.
我不是圣人
- Yes, you are. - No, I’m not!
- 不,你是! - 不,我不是
- Yes, you are! - No, I’m not!
- 你就是! - 我就不是!
And it makes me feel like an asshole every time you say it!
每次你这么说,我都觉得像个白痴
And do not write about this in your blog.
还有不许把这事写到你的博客里
- About what? - About this fight!
- 什么事? - 咱俩吵架这事!
I’m outta here.
我要离开这里
- You all right, Julia? - Yes, fine.
- Julia,你还好吧? - 嗯,我还好
I’m perfectly fine.
我非常好