手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第13集 瑞秋坠入情网(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: Ok, she is the star of the play. And she is my girlfriend! I get to have sex with the star of the play!

她是主角,是我的女朋友,我跟这部戏的女主角上床了。
Ross: People can hear you.
别人都听见了。
Chandler: I know! !
我知道!
Chandler: Wow! She looks great. Doesn't she?
她看来很棒,对吧?
Ross: Uh.
呃。
Kathy's Co-Star: Hi!
嗨!
Kathy: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: That is one good looking man!
那个男的可真帅!
Chandler: Is it just me, or can you actually see his abs through his overcoat? !
只有我看到吗?你能看到他外套里吗?
Kathy's Co-Star: Sooo, you've been doing this long?
那,你做这很久吗?
Kathy: No, you're my first. Put the money on the table.
不,你是我的第一个。把钱放在桌子上。
Kathy's Co-Star: Oh yeah! Ooh, that's nice.
那很好。
Ross: Dude!
花花公子!
Kathy's Co-Star: Is that an expensive blouse?
这件上衣很贵吗?
Kathy: If you want it to be.
你说贵就贵。
Ross: Here's your girlfriend's button.
你女朋友的钮扣。
Phoebe: Oh, hey, Mon, do you still have like your old blouses and dresses from high school?
哦,嘿。莫,你还留着中学时的旧衣服吗?
Monica: Yeah, I think I have some around here somewhere. Why?
我想有几件的。怎么了?
Phoebe: Well, it's just that maternity clothes are so expensive.
孕妇装都好贵。
Monica: Hey, Rach! I made a pile of your stuff on this side of the room. If you could just...throw your purses at it.
瑞秋,我有一大堆你的东西,假如你只要......出示你的钱包。
Rachel: Bloomingdale's eliminated my department.
布鲁明戴尔裁了我的部门。
Monica: Oh my God, are you out of job?
天哪,你失业了吗?
Rachel: No, but they stuck me in personal shopping. Which is such a huge step down!
他们把我塞到零售部那可不容易。
Phoebe: Personal shopping? What is that? Like where you walk around with snooty rich people and tell them what to buy?
那是什么?那里你周围满是有钱人然后台诉他们该买些什么?
Rachel: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Phoebe: That sounds great!
听起来好棒!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Umm, excuse me, we switched apartments. You can't eat our food anymore, that-that gravy train had ended.
我们调换部门。你不能抡我们的东西。轻易发大财之工作没有了。
Joey: There's gravy?
那是轻易发大财的?
Monica: If you have the big apartment you then have to deal with people coming over all the time. That fridge has got to be stocked, ok, that's your department now.
在那个大部门里你跟过来的人们交往。冰箱要进货了现在那是你们的房子了。
Monica: What're you doing?
你干什么?
Joey: I think I left a donut up here.
我把饼围留这里了。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ooh! How was Kathy's play?
凯西的戏怎样?
Ross: Well, Kathy gets half-naked and simulates sex with a real good looking guy.
凯西半裸了,还跟一个好看的家伙假装做爱。
Chandler: Yeah, it's like someone literally wrote down my worst nightmare and then charged me $32 to see it!
那就想有人给我写下我最糟的歪梦,然后收我32元去看。
Phoebe: That's a good idea for a business!
那是不错的生意头脑。
Chandler: I'm totally screwed. Ok, they are gonna be hot and heavy on stage every night, and then they're gonna go to their little cast parties and he's gonna try to undermine me.
我受不了了,他们会大受欢迎的,然后去参加他们的舞会他会设法破坏我的。
You know it'll be like, "So where's your boyfriend, what's-his-name, Chester?"
他会这样说“你的男友切斯特呢?“
And she'll go, "No-no-no, it's Chandler." And he'll go, "Whatever. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
她会说“那是昌德”,他又说“管他呢!哈哈哈哈!”
Joey: That-that is a good trick.
这招不错。
Chandler: All right, look, look, what am I gonna do?
好了,我该怎么办?
Joey: Chandler, look, they're actors. They're there to do a job, just 'cause they work together, doesn't mean they're gonna get together.
他们是演员,他们只是在工作那并不代表他们在一起了。
I mean just 'cause it happened with Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, it doesn't mean it's gonna happen with them.
苏珊萨伦顿和提姆罗宾会这样不代表他们也会这样。
Ross: Oh-oh, Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.
还有爱里奥拜文和金巴辛格。
Joey: Oh, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.
汤告鲁斯和妮可哥呈。
Ross: Yeah.
也是。
Phoebe: Hey, Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood.
梅尔吉普森和克林特伊斯特伍德也是。
Ross: They're not a couple!
他们都不是一对的。
Phoebe: Oh-ok, I get the game now.
现在我知道了。
Joey: All these people were in movies together. It's much different with plays.
他们都是演电影,跟 舞台剧差多了。
Chandler: You guys were just in acting class together and she slept with you.
你们只是一起上表演课她就跟你上床了。
Joey: Acting class is a lot more like a movie than a play. Ok look, let me ask you a question, when they were doing it on stage, was it like really hot?
表演课就像舞台剧里的电影,我问你他们演床戏时很火辣吗?
Ross: Oh yeah!
是的!
Joey: Well ok, so then you're fine. Look, the rule is, when two actors are actually doing it offstage then all the sexual tension between them is gone.
那你就没事了,通常是当两位演员在台上真的这样做那就没有性压力了。
Ok? So as long as it's hot onstage you got nothing to worry about. It's when the heat goes away, that's when you're in trouble.
只要台上很热你就不用担心了,当热气没有了你就麻烦了。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Joey: Look, you guys have been to every play I've ever been in, have I ever had chemistry on stage?
你们看过我演的每出戏,我有擦出过火花吗?
Ross: No.
没有。
Joey: No! !
没有!
Chandler: So uh, man, you're gonna go see the play with me tonight?
今晚要跟我一起去看戏吗?
Ross: You know what, I don't know how comfortable I am going to see how hot the sex is between some guy and your girlfriend.
我不知道我会多舒服去看他们之间的性爱有多高温。
Chandler: Yeah, I know but...
我知道,但......
Ross: No-no-no, Oh I'm there.
不,我在那里。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey Mon! Want some pancakes?
嘿,莫!你想要煎饼吗?
Monica: You made pancakes?
你做了煎饼?
Joey: Yep! Grab a plate.
对,拿个盘子。
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Joey: No-no, stay right there. Getting closer.
就站在那里,靠近点。
Chandler: Ok, ok, but don't worry, because we also have cereals, muffins, waffles, and, jams, jellies, and marmalades.
别担心,我们还有谷类食品松饼,华夫饼干,还有酱料,果冻和果酱。
Which I'm fairly certain they are the same thing. Please eat, because Joey opened everything.
我确定都是同样的东西。请品尝,因为乔伊打开了所有的东西。
Joey: Listen also we're uh, we're watching the game here Saturday night, if people wanna come over.
我们星期六要看比赛,假如人们会来的话。
Ross: Oh yeah!
我希望有人来。
Monica: Oh, I was thinking about having people over for the game.
我正想找你们到对面看球。
Joey: Oh yeah, who's playing?
是吗?谁跟谁比?
Monica: The players.
球员跟球员。
Ross: Somebody seems to be missing being the hostess.
看来有人当不了女主人了。
Monica: Please, it's a relief is what it is, is what it is.
拜托!我不知道有多轻松。
Joey: All right, Pheebs, stick out your plate!
好,菲比,盘子准备。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Rachel: Monica, I'm quitting! I just helped an 81 year old woman put on a thong and she didn't even buy it!
莫妮卡,我要辞职,我帮一个老女人塞上丁字裤,结果她也没买。
I'm telling you I'm quitting! That's it! I'm talking to my boss right now! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Ok bye, call me when you get this message.
我要辞职,我现在就要跟老板说。我要我要我要我要!听到留言请回电。
Oh! Mr. Waltham, I ah really need to talk to you.
沃森先生,我有事找你。
Mr. Waltham: In a moment, please, I'm in the middle of a task. And you have a customer.
等等我正忙。你有客人。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joshua: Hi, I'm Joshua.
你好,我是约书亚。
Rachel: Hi, I'm Rachel Green. What can I do for you, Joshua?
我是瑞秋格林,有什么需要,约书亚?
Joshua: Well-uh, I need a whole new wardrobe. My wife, well, my ex-wife...
我需要一件新衣服,我的妻子,我的前妻
Rachel: Oh, I'm so sorry.
我真遗憾。
Joshua: Anyway, she burned all of my clothes. I got away with two things. This suit and what turned out to be uh a, skirt.
她烧了我所有的衣服,我救回了两件。我穿着这西装离开,它几乎变成了裙子。
Rachel: Aw. Well, at least that's a great suit.
起码这是套不错的西装。
Joshua: Yeah, but it wasn't much fun dropping it off at the dry cleaners in the skirt. So I need everything down to underwear, so if you're willing, I'm uh, I'm all yours.
穿着裙子拿去干洗可一点不好玩,我需要包括内衣的一切,你愿意的话,我一切听从你。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Mr. Waltham: Rachel, you needed to speak to me?
瑞秋,你有事找我?
Rachel: No-no, that wasn't me! Well, we should get started. Let me show you my underwear. The selection of underwear that we carry.
不,那不是我我们,开始吧,我给你看我的内衣,我们的内衣选择。
Rachel: Oh-oh, sorry, it's this way, it's this way.
抱歉,这边这边。
Joshua: It's this way? Sorry.
这边?抱歉。
Chandler: I'm right! Right? There was like no chemistry between them. Before they had heat, and now there's no heat!
是吧?他们之间没有化学反应。之前他们有热量现在没有了。
Now you know what this means, Joey told us what this means!
你知道那代表什么,乔伊告诉我们的。
Ross: All right, let's not jump to any conclusions. All right? There was some sexual chemistry between them.
先别急着下定论,还是有一点点火花。
Chandler: Come on, it was like cousins having sex up there!
拜托,就像表兄妹在做爱。
Ross: Here she comes. Don't say a word, ok? Just be cool, don't be...you know, you.
她来了,什么都别说,冷静,别表现出来。
Kathy: Hey, you guys!
你们好!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Kathy: Hi! Oh, Thank you so much for coming again. Did you like it tonight?
嘿!谢谢你们又来了,你喜欢吗?
Ross: Oh, absolutely!
那当然!
Kathy: Wasn't Nick funny when he couldn't get his match lit?
尼克跟不上的时候很有趣吧?
Kathy: It's a good play, isn't it?
那是部不错的戏,对吧?
Chandler: Oh, I loved the play. Uh, yeah, you were great, and Nick, ditto. Clearly you're having sex with him.
我喜欢你们,很棒,还有尼克很明显,你在跟他做爱。
Ross: Ok...
Kathy: Clearly, I'm having sex with him?
很明显,我在跟他做爱?
Chandler: Oh come on, it was so obvious! There was no chemistry between you two!
太明显了,你们之间毫无火花!
Kathy: Ok, so let me just get this straight. You're accusing me of cheating on you, and you're insulting my performance.
你在指控我骗人?还是在侮辱我的表演?
Chandler: You know, I-I can see how this could happen, you know you're up there every night, naked, touching, kissing.
这也难怪,你们每晚都光着身体爱抚,热吻。
Kathy: Aw, acting! Chandler, this is my job! I'm-I'm playing a part in a play! How can you not trust me? !
那是演戏,这是我的工作,我是在演出,你怎么可以不信任我?
Chandler: Well, you can understand, given how we started.
我们就是这样开始的。
Kathy: Oh, wow. I can't believe you're throwing that in my face.
我不能相信你给脸色我看。
Chandler: Well, that is what happened, and I don't even see you denying this!
事实如此,你刚才也没否认!
Kathy: I'll tell you what, Chandler, why don't you call me when you grow up!
够了,等你成熟了再跟我联络!
Chandler: Yeah, well, don't expect that to happen anytime soon!
那你可有得等了!
Rachel: Aw, I have the best job in the entire world! The most adorable guy came over today, and I got to dress him up all day!
我有了世上最好的工作!最注目的家伙来了,我要整天替他装扮!
Phoebe: Rachel has a new doll.
瑞秋有新洋娃娃了。
Rachel: Oh, I wish he was a doll, then I could get a Rachel doll and bump them together and make kissing noises.
真希望他是,我会把他跟瑞秋娃娃凑在一起,让它们玩亲亲。
Oh! And he's got the most beautiful name, I never realized, Joshua! Aw, Josh-u-a! Joshua! Josh.
他的名字最好听了 我以前都不觉得,约书亚约书亚,约书亚,约书。
Ross: Uh, hello!
你好!
Rachel: Hi-e! !
你好!
Phoebe: Ooh, what do I smell?
我闻起来怎样?
Joey: I don't know, it smells good.
不晓得,好香。
Monica: Fresh cookies! Hot from the oven!
新鲜的甜饼!刚出炉的!
Phoebe: Ooh!
喔!
Monica: Please, have some!
来尝尝吧!
Ross: Oh, yum!
不错!
Monica: Yeah, I've just been fiddling around in here making delicious treats for everyone.
我一直在到处瞎搞为了做美味的食物。
Joey: Wow! The new Playboy!
新的“花花公子”!
Monica: Yeah, just something I picked up.
我随手买的。
Ross: Cookies and porn, you're the best mom ever! !
饼干和黄色书刊?好棒的妈妈!
Phoebe: What? What?
怎么啦?
Rachel: Well, there's just some, Joshua said about V-necks, but you had to be there.
约书亚说了有关v领的东西,不过到现场听才好玩。
Ross: Yeah, how does uh, Jason look in a V-neck?
杰森穿V字领好看吗?
Rachel: It's Joshua.
是约书亚。
Ross: Oh, whatever.
随便啦。
Monica: Wait! Wait! This, this isn't take-out!
等等,那不是要拿走的!
Phoebe: Well, I hate to eat and run, but...
最恨吃了就走的人,但
Monica: No, wait, please don't go! I've got porn for you too!
别走!我也给你拿了黄色书刊!
Phoebe: Yeah, I don't need it.
我不需要。
Monica: People are supposed to wanna hang out here!
人们都想在那里!
Rachel: Why? Honey, what is the big deal?
为什么?那有怎样?
Monica: I'm the hostess! Not those guys! I'm always the hostess!
我是女主人!不是那些人!我一直都是女主人!
I mean even when I was little, I mean the girls brought their dollies to my tea party, I-I served the best air.
我小的时候女孩们带着他们的新娃娃到我的舞会,我提供最好的气氛。
Phoebe: Well, why did you make like a whole big thing out of you know, everyone has to hang out in the big apartment?
在那房子里怎么让大家烦恼?
Monica: Because they took our apartment, I wanted to punish them. But I'm-I'm done now. They-they, they've suffered enough.
我想罚他们抢走我们的公寓,我罚完了,他们吃到苦头了。
Phoebe: If you wanted to punish them, you should've just made them hang out here! -Rachel: Yeah, that's true.
要罚他们应该逼他们来这里!-那倒是。
Monica: All right then, when I'm finished with this place, it's gonna be ten times better than that place!
我一定会让这里比对面好十倍!
Phoebe: Oh, are we gonna trash their place?
我们要把他们的地方变垃圾吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
undermine [.ʌndə'main]

想一想再看

vt. 暗中损害,逐渐削弱,在(某物)下挖洞或挖通道,从

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。