手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第14集 发臭的乔伊(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Phoebe: So now, what is this now?

这是什么?
Joey: Googly worm.
咯咯叫的虫子。
Phoebe: And this?
这个呢?
Joey: Glow pop giggly jam.
呵呵傻笑的萤火虫。
Phoebe: Made it so funny.
你太搞笑了。
Monica: Hey umm, what's this?
嗨,这个是什么?
Joey: Ohh, a hunk of sandwich from last year.
哦,去年剩下来的三明治。
Ross: Ohh, Geller's got one hooked! Ohh! Looks like a big one! Yeah, ohh! Ohh! It's the classic struggle between man and - Someone knocked over a lamp.
哦,吉勒有鱼上钩了,看起来不小呀!哦!哦!这场争斗,是典型的,人和......有人把台灯撞到了。
Joey: That's all right. Hey you guys, you know what's gonna be great about the fishing trip this year?
无所谓了。嗨,你们知道今年钓鱼好在那儿么?
When my dad gets me out in the middle of the lake and gives me that, "Joey, what're you doing with your life?" stuff.
当老爸把我从湖中心救出来,问我:“乔伊,你这辈子要怎么办呀?”的时候,
I can say, "Well, I'm doing a movie with Charlton Heston dad. What're you doing with your life?"
我可以说:“我正和Charlton Heston拍电影呢,你这辈子呢?”
All: Aw. Nice! Great!
说得好!
Chandler: You don't have to stop having fun just because I'm here. Kathy didn't cheat on all of you. Well, except you.
你们没必要因为我来,就不继续开心了,凯斯并没有欺骗你们啊!好吧,除了你!
Monica: You know what is so sweet? Those birds have not left his side the whole time.
最感人的是那两只鸡鸭一直跟着他。
Rachel: Yeah, I wish that rooster were dead.
那只公鸡怎么不死。
Monica: Hey, Joey, I don't think that you should leave Chandler alone.
嗨,乔伊,我觉得你不该让钱德勒r一个人。
I mean it's only been two days since he broke up with Kathy. Maybe you can go fishing next week?
你想,他和凯斯分手才2天呀。也许你可以下周去钓鱼?
Joey: Look, there's nothing I can do for him right now, he's still in his sweatpants, that's only phase one.
可是,现在我什么忙都帮不上。他还是伤心欲绝,这才是第一阶段呢。
You know? I'll be back for phase two, I would never miss phase two.
等到第二阶段的时候我就回来了,我永远也不会错过第二阶段的。
Monica: What's phase two?
第二阶段是什么?
Joey: Getting drunk and going to a strip club.
喝的烂醉,然后去看脱衣舞。
Rachel: How does going to a strip club make him better?
看脱衣舞对他能有什么帮助?
Ross: There are naked ladies there.
那里有好多裸体女孩呀。
Joey: Oh, and it helps him get to phase three, picturing yourself with other women.
哦!而且还可以帮他到达第三阶段,幻想自己和别的女人在一起。
Ross: There are naked ladies there, too.
当然是没穿衣服的那种。
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: Would you give me one minute please!
让我清静一下好吗?
Joshua: So, these will match the jacket you picked out for me last week?
那,这些和上周你给我选的夹克配吗?
Rachel: Um-hmm. There we go. There it is.
嗯,很好嘛,就是它了。
Joshua: Oh! You know what I need?
你知道我需要什么?
Rachel: Yeah!
嗯!
Joshua: Gloves. Brown, leather dress gloves.
手套,棕色的毛手套。
Rachel: Oh, ok. Uhh, well let's see. You're about- well uh, this one is large. And this one-
哦,好吧,让我瞧瞧你的手,尺寸多大?嗯,这只很大么,这个呢?
Joshua: Also large?
也是大号?
Rachel: Yeah! Ok, two larges coming right up! Oops. Hello. Damn you!
对,两只大号的手套马上来。糟糕,嗨,你妹!
Mr. Waltham: Rachel! Could I have a moment?
瑞秋,耽误你一下。
Rachel: Sure.
什么事?
Mr. Waltham: I was wondering, my niece you see is in town from London- well Shropshire really but you know- well she's about your age I'd say.
你瞧,我侄女刚从伦敦过来。说来唐突,不过,她正好和你一般大,
Anyway, I have tickets for the opera, Die Fledermaus, and I was wondering if you'd like to keep her company this evening?
我这里碰巧有歌剧《蝙蝠》的票,不知道你今晚能不能陪她去看呢?
Rachel: Sure. You got it. Great!
当然可以了。
Mr. Waltham: Oh, good.
太好了。
Rachel: Count me in. Me, Fladermouse, great. I really-
算我一个!《蝙蝠》,太好了!不过我得
Mr. Waltham: Ohh! Yes of course, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much.
哦!好的。谢谢你,谢谢你,太感谢你了!
Joshua: So...
好了么?
Rachel: So?
什么?
Joshua: Gloves?
手套?
Rachel: Ohh! Right! Sorry, I'll be right back!
对喔,我马上去拿。
Joshua: Uhh, actually you know what, I kinda- I gotta take off.
其实我该走了。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Joshua: But I was curious; do you have any plans for tonight?
不过,不知道你今晚有空么?
Rachel: No! Nothing!
有,当然有了!
Joshua: I invested in this nightclub and it's opening tonight, would you like to come?
我投资了一家夜总会,它今晚开业,你想去看看么?
Rachel: Yeah! That would be great!
当然了!那太好了!
Joshua: You're into hard-core S&M right?
你喜欢性虐待的主题吧?
Rachel: Well, I-I guess- I...
其实,我
Joshua: Kidding! I gotta get there early, but I'm gonna put you on the VIP list, ok? Look for me.
开玩笑的!我会早些到,然后把你列到V。I。P名单上,记得找我!
Rachel: Yeah, great, you betcha!
好,没问题!
Joshua: I'll see you tonight.
晚上见。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Joshua: Ok.
好。
Mr. Waltham: I almost forget the tickets, didn't I?
我差点儿忘了给你票,是吧?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Mr. Waltham: For you, and Emily, tonight, Die Fledermaus.
你和艾米丽,今晚《蝙蝠》的票。
Rachel: Oh. Oh, right.
哦,是的。
Mr. Waltham: I think you'll like it, it has two out of the three tenors.
你们肯定会喜欢的,“三高”之二都有出场。
Rachel: Oh yay!
哦,是么?
Chandler: You know, I can't believe Kathy did this to me. I really, thought that she was the one.
真不敢相信,凯斯会这么对我。我把她当作是自己今生的唯一伴侣。
I'll tell you what, from now on I'm not getting out of this chair, ever! Ok?
好吧,算了,从现在开始,我再也不会离开这张椅子了!
From now on, this chair is the one! You know what else is the one? My sweatpants!
从现在开始,这椅子就是我的唯一!你们知道还有什么也是么?我的运动裤。
Ross: Come on, man! Just-just take the sweats off. Ok? Just take 'em off and we'll have some fun.
别这样,老兄!把裤子脱下来好么?快脱吧,我们来乐一乐!
Phoebe: Wow, and I can't resist that line. That's why I never wear sweatpants.
我抗拒不了这个诱惑,所以我都不穿运动裤。
Joey: Hey-hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Catch any big fish?
有钓到大鱼吗?
Joey: Oh my God, you guys have no idea.
说出来吓死你们。
All: Oh! God! Wow!
哦!天呀!
Monica: You stink!
你好臭呀!
Ross: Are you kidding? !
你这是怎么了?
Joey: Yeah, three days on the lake without a shower. Plus, I fell in that big tub of worms at the bait stand! Hey, how-how's he doing?
整整三天,待在湖上没洗过澡,而且,还摔倒放诱饵的盆子里去了。嗨,他怎么样了?
Ross: He hasn't gotten out of that chair in two days.
他已经两天没离开过那张椅子了。
Joey: Hey buddy! How's it going?
嗨,哥们,怎么了?
Joey: Hey, see that? He just needed his pal to come home. All right, uh, I gotta go memorize my lines.
嗨,看见了么!他在等兄弟我回来呢。好了,我要去记我的台词了。
Me and Charlton Heston bright and early tomorrow baby! Yeah you do!
我和Charlton Heston 明儿一大清早要演戏!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey, Monica!
嘿,莫妮卡!
Monica: Uh-oh, what's the matter?
怎么了?
Rachel: Ohh, it's Joshua invited me to this fancy club opening tonight.
哦,约书亚邀请我今晚去一家刚开业的高级夜总会。
But, I already told Mr. Waltham that I would take his niece to this dumb old opera. So...What're you gonna do?
可我答应了Waltham先生,带他侄女去看什么破歌剧。唉,我能怎么办呢?
Monica: I don't know sweetie.
我也不知道,亲爱的。
Rachel: No! Help me!
不!帮帮我!
Monica: Uh! I can't! I have to work!
不行啊!我要工作!
Rachel: Oh crap, Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: I would, but I get my morning sickness in the evening.
我倒是愿意,不过我晚上有妊娠反应。
Rachel: Ugh!
额。
Phoebe: Oh no! Unless! She wants to spend the night holding my hair back for me.
除非!她想整晚都过不安生。
Rachel: Ohh, gosh. You guys, come on, this is- I have to meet Joshua! This is my one chance for him to see the fun Rachel.
哦,天哪,你们......我必须去见约书亚,这是让他看到我令人开心一面的唯一机会。
You know the "Wouldn't it be great if she were my wife" Rachel. Ohh, all right! Are Joey and Chandler back?
也许,他会想:“要是瑞秋是我老婆该多好呀!”哦,算了!乔伊 和钱德勒还没回来么?
Monica: Oh, Chandler's still in phase one, and-and Joey's that thing you smell.
没有,钱德勒还在他的第一阶段乔伊身上的味道你总该闻见了吧?
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: So....
那你呢
Ross: No.
不行。
Rachel: Ohhhh, come on! !!
拜托啦!
Monica: I think she's here.
可能是她来了。
Rachel: No! Wait! Wait-wait! Ross, please!
等一下,罗斯,拜托啦!
Ross: You want me to take some girl I've never met to the opera so you can go to a club and flirt with some guy, hmm, yeah, that-that is a toughie.
你想让我带个素未谋面的女孩去看歌剧,而你,却可以去夜总会和别的男人调情,额,这确实有点儿难决断。
Monica: Ohh, she's looking down the hall. Oh! She looked right at me! Oh wait, you can't see people through that little hole, can you? Hello!
哦,她在四处张望。哦!她正在看我!等等,这洞从外面看不进来,是吧?你好!
Woman: Hello!
你好!
Rachel: I'll be right there! Ok, Ross, please come on! I thought we had moved on!
我马上就出来!罗斯,求求你,帮帮忙吧!我们之间的事,都过去了!
I thought we've gotten to a place where we could be happy for each other! I mean was that just me?
现在因该为了对方的幸福而感到高兴才是!难道只是我这样想么?
Ross: All right, I'll do it.
好吧,我答应你。
Rachel: Oh thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Emily?
谢谢!艾米丽?
Emily: Oh yes.
我是!
Rachel: I'm Rachel Green.
我是瑞秋格林。
Emily: Thank goodness.
谢天谢地。
Rachel: There's been a teeny teeny change in plans. Turns out that I'm not free tonight. So...
原本的计划有点儿小小的变化,我今晚突然有事,所以
Emily: Really? ! Well, that's just lovely, isn't it? I must've missed your call, even though I didn't leave the flat all day.
是么?那真是太巧了,不是么?我肯定错过你的电话了,尽管我一整天都没离开过半步。
Rachel: Oh well, no I...
哦不,其实我.....
Emily: No-no-no, that's not rude! It's perfectly in keeping with a trip where I've already been run down by one of your wiener carts.
不不不,你还算好啦!我这一路上,差点儿被你们运灌肠的大车撞倒。
and been strip-searched at John F.Kennedy Airport, apparently to you people, I look like someone who's got a balloon full of cocaine stuffed up their bum.
还在约翰 F。肯尼迪机场被人脱衣服搜身,对你们这里的人来说,我就像是过街老鼠一样,人人喊打。
Monica: I-I-I think you look great.
我-我-我觉得你还好呀。
Emily: Good night, it was very nice to meet you all.
再见,很高兴认识你。
Rachel: I'll get her.
我去追她。
Ross: Please hurry.
快去。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: Don't you just love the way they talk? Woo, oh, you know.
她们说话的方式真好玩。
Phoebe: Ohh!
喔!
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: It kicked! I think the baby kicked!
踢我了,孩子踢我了!
Monica: Oh my God!
噢,上帝呀!
Phoebe: Oh no wait, oh no, that was the elastic on my underwear busted.
哦不,等等,糟糕,我内裤的松紧断了。
Joey: Oh my God! I overslept! I was supposed to be on the set half an hour ago! I gotta get outta here!
天哪,我睡过头了!半小时前就要到场的,我该走了!
Monica: Oh wait, Joey, you can't go like that! You stink!
等等,乔伊,你不能这样就出去吧?臭死了!
Joey: Look, I know I fell asleep before I could take a shower and now I don't have time! They're just ten blocks away, if I run, I can make it.
没办法啊,我还没洗澡就睡着了,现在也没时间了。布景地只有10个街区远,我跑着去,或许还能赶上。
Monica: Yeah. Run ten blocks, that'll help the smell.
那是,跑10个街区,你的臭味就没了。
Rachel: Hey - whoa, slow down. No, keep moving. Wow!
嘿!你,慢点。算了,快跑!哇!
Monica: So? How did it go with Joshua last night?
昨晚和约书亚玩得怎样呀?
Rachel: Well, I didn't see Joshua, but, I did punch a girl in the face.
唉,我根本就没见到约书亚,不过,我倒是给了个女的脸上一拳。
Monica: What? -Phoebe: Why?
什么?-为什么?
Rachel: The whole night was horrible, it was pouring down rain, and when I got there, there was no Rachel Green on the list, but there was a Rachel Greep.
昨晚糟糕透了,倾盆大雨,当我到的时候,名单上没有瑞秋格林,只有瑞秋格利普。
Phoebe: Ohh! So, did you get to meet her?
哦!那你见到她了么?
Rachel: No, there is no Rachel Greep, but then this other girl overheard us and she was all, "I'm Rachel Greep! I'm Rachel Greep!" and he let her right in.
没有,根本就没有瑞秋格利普,可是有个女的听到了,她大声嚷嚷到:“我就是瑞秋格利普!我就是瑞秋格利普!”然后他们就让她进去了。
Monica: So you hit her in the face?
然后你就朝她脸上打了一拳?
Rachel: No, she was already in, but then this big bitch behind me tried to steal my umbrella, so I clocked her.
没有,她已经进去了,可是我后面那个肥娘们想偷我的伞,被我一拳揍在脸上。
Ohhh! I can't believe this, all I wanted was just a few hours outside of work to see Joshua, so he can go ahead and start falling in love with me.
哦!真不敢相信,我只是想在下班后见见约书亚。他可以和我走得更近,然后开始喜欢上我。
Phoebe: Aww, Pheebs.
噢,菲比。
Rachel: Honey, that's your name.
亲爱的,那是你的名字。
Phoebe: That's short for Phoebe? ! I thought that just was what we called each other!
那是菲比的简称么?我一直以为我们用它来称呼彼此。
Monica: Hey! You're wearing pants!
嘿!你穿上外裤了?
Chandler: That's right! Where're the guys? I'm ready to get drunk and see some strippers.
是的,男人们都到哪里去了?我已经做好喝醉的准备,去看脱衣舞。
Monica: It's 9:30 in the morning!
才早上9点半!
Chandler: They got a breakfast buffet.
他们那里有自助早餐的。
Monica: Hello. Oh, hey Ross!
你好,哦,你好罗斯!
Chandler: Ooh, let me talk to him!
让我跟他说。
Monica: Oh-oh, my God!
哦哦,天呀!
Chandler: Well, can I just...
能不能让我
Monica: Shh! ! Wait, what?
嘘!等会儿,什么?
Chandler: She's shhing me! It's my phone and she's shhing me!
她嘘我,这是我的电话,她还嘘我!
Phoebe: Shhh! ! Please! What's he saying?
别吵啦!他说什么?
Monica: He's with Emily at a Bed and Breakfast in Vermont!
他和艾米丽在佛莫特州的一个旅馆。
Phoebe: What? Oh my God!
什么?哦,天哪!
Rachel: Who the hell is Emily- Noooo! !
艾蜜莉是谁?不!
Ross: When we first met her, she was soaking, her feet were wet. Who wouldn't be miserable?
我们初次见她的时候,她浑身湿透了,脚也是湿的,谁能比她更可怜?
I'm telling you, once I got her into a dry pair of shoes she was a totally different person.
可当我给她换了双鞋之后,她完全变了个人。
Rachel: They're in Vermont! ! How did this happen? !
他们在佛莫特!怎么会这样?
Chandler: Ow!
嗷!
Rachel: How-how did he end up in Vermont with that awful witch? !
怎么会?他怎么会在佛莫特和那个妖精胡搞?
Chandler: Maybe, she doesn't hit him all the time.
也许,她没有一直打他。
Emily: Ross! Come quickly! There's a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard!
罗斯!快来看!外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果呢。
Ross: I gotta go, there's a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard!
我要挂了,外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果。
Monica: He had to go, there was a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard.
他挂了,说:“外面有支鹿在吃果园里的水果。”
Rachel: I don't get this! She was horrible!
真想不通!她那么讨厌!
Chandler: Ok, I'm gonna go stand over there.
好吧,我站到那边去。
Monica: Why do you care so much anyway?
你这么在意干嘛?
Rachel: I don't care! Oh God, you know what? I'm just upset that I'm getting nowhere with Joshua that-
我才不在意呢。我只是有点儿心烦,因为我和约书亚还什么都不是。
you know what still, you do not just meet someone and go flitting off to Vermont!
不过,这也太过分了,刚认识,就和别人飞到佛莫特去鬼混。
Monica: Well, when you first met Barry, you flitted off to Vail.
可是,你刚认识Barry的时候,还不是飞到Vail去了。
Rachel: Oh, you know, could you just for once, not remember every...little...thing! !
哦,你能不能,就偶尔一次,不记得这些琐屑小事?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蚀涂层

联想记忆
worm [wə:m]

想一想再看

n. 虫,蠕虫
v. 蠕动,驱虫,慢慢探听出

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的

 
flirt [flə:t]

想一想再看

n. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调

 
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
opera ['ɔpərə]

想一想再看

n. 歌剧
n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。