手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 紫檀镇慈善时装秀活动前夜的动荡

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Melissa!

梅丽莎
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Ian didn't commit suicide.
伊恩不是自杀的
That entire suicide letter is made up of "A" texts.
整封遗书都是由A的短信拼凑的
What?
什么
I don't remember a thing
艾利死的那晚的事
from the night Ali died.
我一点儿也不记得了
You know what I do remember?
你知道我记得什么吗
Your pink hair. I thought it was cool.
你的粉色头发,很酷
I know the funeral was today.
我知道葬礼在今天
I just wanted to come check on you.
就想来看看你怎么样了
Wait.
等等
I wanted to see how you were doing
我本想问问昨晚差点露馅后
after last night's near miss.
你情况怎样
She was online this morning checking
她今早就上网
every college with an endowment and a pool.
查每个有奖学基金和游泳池的大学
So, be happy.
那就乐观点
At least it gives us time for a second date.
最起码我们有了第二次约会的机会
I really needed a hug from you today,
我今天很需要你的拥抱
not later at your apartment
不是等回到你的公寓
or tomorrow at Hollis.
或是明天在霍伊斯大学
Here, right now.
而是此时此地
Things are a little tense right now
现在我和伊莎贝尔
between me and Isabel.
之间的关系有点紧张
Does mom know that?
妈妈知道吗
Your mom catches on pretty fast.
你妈一向洞察秋毫
Sorry I'm late. So, are you going out
抱歉迟到了,你是在和诺埃尔交往
with Noel, or was that just a oneoff?
还是玩玩而已
He's a major get.
他现在可是红人
Now he even has some badboy cred.
而且男人不坏,女人不爱
You know, there's bad, and then there's bad.
要知道,江山易改,本性难移
I caught him at the window.
他在窗前被我抓个正着
He broke into your house?
他闯入了你家
Thank you for not calling the police.
谢谢你没有报警
I've seen enough cops in my house for one year.
我受够了警察这一年在我家进进出出
Guys, look.
你们看
I know you wanna kiss me.
我知道你想吻我
Oh, my god! She was still alive!
天呐,她当时还活着
Why would "A" show us that part of the video?
A为什么要给我们看那段视频
To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched.
分散我们注意,她好再次出击
Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night.
或者告诉我们那晚发生的不止这些
Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower
伊恩在钟楼差点杀了我
to get back his perverted videos,
只为了拿回他的变态视频
and he went after Ali for the same reason.
他追着艾莉为的也是这个
Yeah, but "A" had us convinced that Ian killed Alison,
但A已经让我们相信是伊恩杀害的艾莉森
and now it's, what, two miles
现在呢,从接吻石到艾莉家
from the kissing rock to Ali's house.
有两英里的路
Did she turn off the camera and walk home
她是把视频关了,直接回家了吗
in the dark, alone?
大晚上的一个人吗
Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her
是啊,可能有人埋伏在她家
and surprised her when she got home.
等她到家,给她出其不意的一击
Like who? Like Ian.
比方说谁,伊恩啊
Just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock,
他没在接吻石那里杀了她
doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later.
不代表他一小时后没有杀害她
If Ian didn't kill Ali, did "A"?
如果不是伊恩杀的,会是A吗
So, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show?
你邀请以斯拉来看时装秀吗
No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference.
没有,他要出城做一次会议发言
Did you invite Caleb?
你请凯勒了吗
Why would I do that?
我干嘛要请他
Because you kissed him.
因为你吻了他
How was it?
感觉怎么样
Well, I wore the total wrong gloss.
我涂错唇彩了
You know the kind that looks wet,
就是那种看上去湿湿的
but it's really sticky?
其实很黏的那种
Oof, the wads of hair get stuck to your mouth.
啧啧,嘴会黏上一撮头发
It's all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball.
黏上头发前还是很甜蜜醉人的
Hey, could we please keep folding?
赶快折,好吗
I needed these done yesterday,
本该昨天就弄好的
and I've already missed a million committee meetings.
我已经错过了无数次的学生会会议了
Can I get it? It's just a text.
我能看下吗,只是条短信
If it's from Ezra, then yes.
如果是以斯拉发的,我就同意
Wow. Toby has turned our boss into a romantic.
看来托比把我们的老大变浪漫了啊
I was always a romantic!
我一直很浪漫
You know, under a thin veneer of pragmatism
只是表面上比较务实
and a few shockingly bad choices.
没事作些雷人的错误决定
Guys, uh, I'm gonna go deal with this.
姐妹们,我得去处理点事
Do you realize that
你们发现了吗
we finally all have boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
我们终于在同一时间都有了另一半
Okay, I do not have a boyfriend!
我可没有男朋友
Yeah, you do. You just don't want to admit it.
你有,你只是不愿承认
Tell Ezra we say hi.
替我们向以斯拉问好哦
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Can I talk to you for a second?
能和你谈会儿吗
Look, I said some things after the funeral That
葬礼那天我说了一些
I probably should have kept to myself.
不该说的话
I thought that you felt better knowing that Ian had commit...
我以为伊恩认罪让你如释重负了
Well, so did I,
没错
but I don't want people getting the wrong idea, you know?
但我不想引起别人的误解,你明白吗
I won't say a word.
我会保密的
And, plus, the way you handled things
再说了,上次我弟弟的事
with my brother, I kind of owe you one.
还欠你一个人情呢
I have to get back.
我得回去了
We're, uh, folding programs for the fashion show.
我们在为时装秀折节目单
My mom gets in tomorrow.
我妈妈明天会来
One final speech
做最后一次讲话
before she steps down from the board.
然后就会退出委员会
I thought Jessica Delaurentis
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
was the board.
可是委员会的骨干
She only joined because of my sister.
她加入理事会完全是为了我妹妹
Ali lived for that fashion show.
艾莉一直盼着这场时装秀
I should go.
我该走了
Martini me.
给我来杯马蒂尼
Extra dry, extra olives, coming up.
少苦艾酒,多橄榄,马上好
Hey, Hanna. Hey, sweetheart.
汉娜,宝贝儿
Hey. What's going on?
你们在干什么
Well, your father and I are
你爸爸和我打算
cooking up a little farewell fling.
做一顿送别晚宴
Mind setting the table?
可以帮忙摆下餐具吗
Are you still leaving in the morning?
你还是打算明天早上离开吗
Yeah. Thought it'd be nice to have one last dinner,
是的,吃个晚饭再走也不迟
just the three of us.
就我们三人的晚餐
So, what's for dessert?
甜点是什么
Or are you saving that for your new family?
还是说甜点要给你的新家人留着
You sure know how to walk a girl home.
送女孩回家,你还真有一套
So, what time do you need me tomorrow?
明天要我什么时候来
After school?
放学后吧
I'll know after the meeting.
开完会我才知道
You think you can build me some makeup tables?
能帮我做几个梳妆台吗
For you, I won't sleep until it's done.
为了你,不做完我是不会睡的
Good night.
晚安
You obviously have no control over the situation.
显然你控制不了局面
Then what the hell is Jason doing back here?
那杰森回来这里做什么
Hey, champ.
冠军小姐
Just get home?
刚回来吗
Hey, do we have any pretzels?
有椒盐脆饼吗
Um, Melissa took them with her on the trip.
梅丽莎去旅游时带走了
A week at a fivestar resort,
五星级度假区一周游
and your sister cuts corners by bringing her own snacks.
你姐姐居然自带零食节省开支
You could've gone, too, you know.
你也应该一起去的
No way, I'm too busy. Who was that on the phone?
不可能,我太忙了,刚电话里的是谁
Oh, just some yahoo from
青少年联盟委员会的
the Junior League Board asking for donations.
某个无礼的人打电话来拉捐款
You sounded angry.
你听起来很生气
Well, I told them I already bought
对,我告诉他们
a dozen tickets to the fashion show.
我已经买了很多时装秀的票
Don't we have anything salty?
难道我们就没点咸的东西了吗
Dad, you're not supposed to have salt.
爸,你不该吃咸的东西
You're not supposed to watch me so closely.
你不该把我管得这么紧
I'll be in my study if you need me.
有事就到书房找我
This is Jessica Delaurentis.
我是杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
Please leave a message after the beep.
请在滴声后留言
Yeah, I took a business card,
对,我当时拿了一张名片
but I think I left it there in Texas.
应该落在德克萨斯了
Yeah, you'll probably find it under the bed.
对,可能在床底下
Can I talk to him?
我能跟他说几句吗
Yeah, hang on. Hang on one sec.
好,等等,等一下
Emily wants to talk to you.
艾米丽要跟你说话
Hey. I wanna email you my paper before I hand it in.
论文交之前,我想先发给你看看
Next week.
下周
Do you have time?
你有空吗
Okay, perfect. Thanks, dad.
太好了,谢谢你,爸
I just miss him.
我只是想他了
You were just in Texas three days ago.
你三天前刚从德克萨斯回来
I know, but it wasn't easy leaving.
我知道,但分隔两地太痛苦了
Mom, what if you stayed with dad a little longer next time?
妈,要不你下次去爸那儿待久一点
You mean, like, for maybe a whole week?
比如一整个礼拜吗
Maybe until summer vacation.
也许可以待到暑假
Honey, I can't leave you here by yourself.
亲爱的,我不能把你一个人留在这儿
Mom, I'm really busy right now.
妈,我现在忙得不可开交
I see you at breakfast, you hand me my lunchbag,
跟你一起吃早饭,你把午饭给我
and then I'm gone until dinner.
然后到晚饭之前,我都不在家
I do my homework until way after you're asleep.
晚上你睡着很久了,我还在做作业
When you say it like that, I sound like a vending machine.
听你这么说,我好像自动贩卖机
You're not a vending machine,
你绝对不是自动贩卖机
but you're also not my chauffeur
但你也不再是我的司机
or my babysitter anymore.
或者保姆了
I could stay with a friend
我可以借住在朋友家
and then join you and dad in June.
然后六月份去找你和老爸
You know what, I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下的
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
He was, like, yelling yelling.
他当时正大吼大叫
Slow down, I haven't had coffee.
慢慢说,我咖啡还没喝呢
Kind of just wanted to drink it,
我只是想喝点咖啡
not swim laps.
这满得都可以游泳了
Wait.
等等
Your dad was yelling at Ali's mom?
你说你爸在电话里吼艾莉的妈妈
Why? Did you ask him about it?
为什么,你问他了吗
Yeah, but he, like, lied lied.
问了,但他没说实话
Why would he lie?
为什么要对你撒谎
The real question is what's really going on with Jason?
关键是杰森到底怎么了
He told me that he was
他之前说自己是独自住在
in that creepy house alone,
那栋令人毛骨悚然的房子里
but there was somebody else in that upstairs window,
但那天楼上的窗户后面的确有人
and I was not just imagining it.
绝不是我臆想出来的
But it wasn't Ian.
但那不是伊恩
Okay, so who? What?
好吧,那是谁,或是什么东西
He's hiding something.
他肯定藏了些什么
You don't paper over windows
除非是吸血鬼
unless you're a vampire.
否则谁会把窗户用纸糊起来
I don't know, okay?
我不知道
Maybe shutting out the world is just how he copes!
也许跟外界隔离是他面对这一切的方式
Who knows what he's feeling right now.
谁能明白他现在的感受
Well, apparently you.
显然你能明白
I'm just trying to be human, Spence,
我只想讲点人情,斯宾塞
Okay, he lost his sister.
他失去了他妹妹
What?
怎么了
Just got an email from Ali's mom.
刚收到一封艾莉妈妈的邮件
What does it say?
邮件说什么
I don't know. I'm too scared to open it.
不知道,我不敢打开
Do you think she knows that
你觉得她会不会知道
I called and hung up last night?
是我昨晚打电话过去,又挂掉的
No.
不会
I just got the same email.
我也收到了她的邮件
Why does Ali's mom wanna have lunch with us?
为什么艾莉的妈妈想与我们共进午餐
Oh, they've made some nice changes to the menu, haven't they?
他们对菜单做了一些不错的调整
Hanna, what are you gonna order?
汉娜,你要点什么
Ahem, um, Chinese chicken salad.
中式鸡肉沙拉
Alison's favorite.
艾莉森最爱的菜
You must be really happy that Jason's moved back.
杰森搬回来住,你肯定很开心
Happy? I don't even think of that as our house anymore.
开心,我已经不再把那儿当家了
Actually, we all thought Jason moving back
其实我们都觉得杰森搬回来住
was kind of odd.
有点奇怪
Jason came into family money,
杰森分到了家里的财产
and it's his choice what to do with it.
要怎么用是他自己的事
He definitely marches to his own drummer,
他肯定有他自己的想法
both my kids do. Did.
我的俩孩子都是这样,曾经的俩孩子
You know what?
知道吗
I was gonna wait until after lunch, but...
本来我想等到吃完午餐的,但...
now I'm thinking, "Why wait?"
何必要干等着呢
Did Ali ever show you these?
艾莉给你们看过这些吗
I know you like this one, Em.
我知道你喜欢这件,艾米
Don't I look hot?
看起来很性感吧
Those feathers are really pretty.
那些羽毛太漂亮了
This stretchside is to die.
这件超有弹力
Can I try it on?
我可以试试吗
There's not that much stretch.
也没有那么大的弹性
It's a nice haul, right?
这样很好,不是吗
All oneofakind, and all mine...
每件都是独一无二的,都是属于我的
Just like you guys.
就像你们一样
She picked these out.
这些是她亲自选的
She did. And...
没错
it's a shame that she won't get to wear them.
真遗憾了她没机会穿上这些衣服了
You know, I gave so much away so fast.
我短时间内清理了很多东西出去
Ali's father thought that it would help,
艾莉的爸爸认为这会有所帮助
but there were certain things that I just couldn't...
但有些东西是我怎么也无法...
And when I heard that the four of you were doing the show,
我听说你们四个在准备时装秀
I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice if Ali's dream
就想,"如果能由艾莉最好的朋友
could be realized, at least, by her best friends?"
来实现她的梦想,就再好不过了"
Um, I don't really know what you're asking.
我太不懂您的意思
Mrs. Delaurentis,
迪劳伦提斯太太
are you asking us to wear these?
你是想让我们在时装秀上
In the fashion show?
穿上这些衣服吗
Ali would've loved it.
艾利一定会很乐意这样的
It's the four of you that are keeping her memory alive.
毕竟你们四个使她仍活在人们的心中
Please say yes.
请答应我
I won't. I can't.
我不会穿的,做不到
Why not?
为什么
Because it's freaky. And weird!
因为这样很诡异,太怪了
We can't just march around in her clothes.
我们不能穿着她的衣服招摇过市啊
It feels like we just buried her.
感觉她尸骨未寒似的
Alison never wore them.
艾莉森从没穿过这些衣服
Well, she tried them on. Freaky enough.
她试穿过了,这就够恐怖了
Hanna, it's a tribute.
汉娜,这是对她的悼念
Some pictures of Ali, a couple songs that she liked?
放映几张艾利的照片,播她喜欢的歌
You get where her mom is coming from.
她妈不过是想要这些
Yeah, well, she needs to go back.
这要求过分了点
You don't need a degree to see that the woman's in pain.
你看不出来吗,她妈妈还沉浸在痛苦中
She ordered a second bloody mary for her dessert.
她点了第二杯血玛丽酒当点心
Yeah, that was her dinner.
那杯是她的晚饭
Well, she was sober enough to run it by the board,
但她很清醒,一定会征得委员会允许的
so we don't have much of a choice.
我们别无选择
I'll let the student committee know.
我会通知学生会的
Do you want to take charge of photos?
你想负责照片吗
Do we have to pass the pictures by her mom,
照片要给她妈过目吗
make sure she's okay with the ones we choose?
确保她对我们选的照片没意见
I could run them past Jason.
可以给杰森看看
I mean, it just might be easier for him, emotionally.
我是说,他感情上比较容易面对这些
But are you sure you want to go to that house?
你确定想踏进那栋房子吗
I'll just ask him to meet me after school.
我就约他放学见
I don't know. You might not want to get him involved.
我也不知道,最好别把他牵扯进来
It's his sister. He already is.
那是他的妹妹,他早已深陷其中
Hey, guys!
大家好
Sorry I'm late.
对不起,我迟到了
Um, what's in the box?
盒子里是什么
Oh, the programs.
节目单
The programs, right!
是节目单啊
Um, can we sidebar?
能借一步说话吗
Yeah.
Um, we revamped the programs.
我们改进了节目单
The glossy paper gives it a highend touch,
蜡光纸感觉很高档
don't you think?
你说呢
Mm! Why didn't anybody tell me about this?
为什么没人告诉我这些
I just folded, like, 100 of these.
我已经折了100多份这样的了
You were gone, Spencer. M.I.A.
你不在啊,斯宾塞,不见踪影
Okay, people thought you were going to jail.
大家以为你蹲大牢了
Was there anything else that I need to know?
还有什么是我不知道的吗
We finished stuffing swag bags,
礼品袋已经装好了
I arranged a piece on the show
我在"玫瑰镇流行风"部分
in the Rosewood observer style section.
安排了场表演
Oh! And I got us a d.J.
我还找好了DJ
Great.
太棒了
Oh, it's okay if I play favorites, right?
我会放我最喜欢的音乐,没问题吧
After all, I'm committee chair!
毕竟我才是学生会主席
Oh! Sorry, since when?
这从何说起
Since you weren't here to vote.
从你没参加投票说起
Listen, Spencer, decisions had to be made.
斯宾塞,群龙不能无首
I made them.
舍我其谁
Hold still.
别动
Okay, take it off.
好了,脱掉吧
You should come.
你应该来时装秀
See your handiwork on the runway.
看看你的手工饰品在T台上的效果
Can you pass me that hanger?
能把那衣架给我吗
I would love to come, but, I, uh,
我很想去,但是
I have plans with somebody tomorrow night.
我明晚有约了
You should bring your friend.
你可以带你朋友一起来
I have an extra ticket.
我有张多余的票
Okay. Let's do it.
好,那就这样定了
Okay.
好的
You know, I can call Jessica
如果你觉得不自在
if this makes you uncomfortable.
我可以打电话给杰西卡
Let me know if it's just all too much.
你要是觉得承受不了,一定告诉我
I'm fine. It's just...
我没事,只是
Lot of memories.
想起了很多事情
Mom, do you think it's possible
妈妈,你觉得有没有可能
for somebody to black out,
一个人头脑空白
where they don't remember a whole chunk of time?
丧失了一大块记忆
Um, there may be a few nights in college
大学那会儿
I don't remember all that clearly.
是有那么几个夜晚,我的确记不清了
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
There's this guy...
有个人
kind of a friend.
算是朋友吧
He's missing a whole night
他失去了整一个晚上的记忆
when a lot happened.
而那晚发生了很多事
My friends think it's convenient
我朋友觉得
that he can't remember where he was
不记得那晚在哪儿,做过些什么
or what he did.
倒是省心了
Well, sometimes people file things away
有时,人们刻意将记忆冰藏
until they're ready to deal with them.
直到他们准备好去面对
Time can heal,
时间能治愈伤口
and something shakes a memory loose.
记忆也会被随之唤起
I like this one.
我喜欢这张
Yeah. Thanks, mom.
是不错,谢谢你,妈妈
What are you doing here? You scared me.
你怎么在这儿,吓我一跳
I could ask you the same thing.
我还想问你呢
I'm sorry, kid.
对不起,孩子
Your mom gave me a spare key
你妈给了我一把备用钥匙
in case you weren't here when I came by.
以防我来的时候,没人在家
She's got a late meeting,
她今晚有个会要开
and I offered to pick up dinner. Hungry?
我主动请缨,给你送晚饭,饿了吗
Yeah, but what are you doing here?
是的,但你怎么在这儿
Delivering Thai. Thought you loved Thai.
送泰国菜,你一定喜欢吃
And I thought you left this morning
我以为你一早就走了
to go to your house where your fiancee lives.
回你自己的家,回到你的未婚妻身边
I decided to stay for the weekend
我决定过完这个周末再走
so I could see your fashion show.
那样就能看你的时装秀了
What's the point? You're still leaving.
有何意义,你始终是要离开
The point is that we always fight before I leave,
主要是每次我走前,我们都会吵架
and I'm tired of ending every visit on a sour note,
我受够了这样不欢而散
and when you got mad at dinner the other night,
那天吃晚饭时,你不太高兴
I thought maybe we should talk.
我觉得我们有必要谈一谈
Okay. Talk.
好啊,那谈吧
Hanna.
汉娜
I miss being around for these kind of things,
我很怀念在你们身边的日子
and I was kind of hoping you would be
我希望,我在的时候
a little more excited that I was here.
你能高兴点
No, you're staying here
不,你呆在这儿
because you're still in love with mom.
是因为你还爱着妈妈
It's her you're hanging around here for, not me.
她才是你逗留的原因,而不是我
Your mom and I are getting along better.
你妈妈和我只是关系有所改善
Yeah, what's with the whole
是啊,那上次
"Pals who drink martinis" act?
"马提尼酒友"是怎么回事
Cooking dinner together,
还有一起做饭
long talks on the patio?
在院子里长谈呢
You're here more than you're at your hotel,
你待在这里比在宾馆的时间还多
and now you have a spare key?
甚至现在还拿了一把备用钥匙
We've turned a corner.
那些事已经过去了
No, I see the way you look at her!
不,我目睹你看她时的眼神了
Stop using me as an excuse.
别再拿我当借口了
Hanna, there's nothing going on between us.
汉娜,我们之间真的没什么
You can't even admit it, can you?
连承认都不敢吗
Hanna You know what? I've got homework.
汉娜,别说了,我去做作业了
Where was this one taken?
这张是哪儿拍的
I'm not sure.
不知道
Maybe at the Hastings lake house?
可能是在海斯汀家的湖边别墅吧
Cool.
真好看
Did my mother ask you to do this?
是我妈叫你这么做的吗
What? No.
什么,不是
Yeah, kind of. Why?
是,算是吧,怎么了
Just seems like something she would do.
这种事就像是她干的
This was, um...
这张是
taken the day she got back from your grandma's in Georgia.
她从佐治亚州的奶奶家回来那天拍的
She came straight to Emily's.
当天她直接去了艾米丽家
Use it.
用这张吧
She looks happy there.
这张看起来比较开心
She went straight home after Emily's
在离开艾米丽家后
to get dinner and then change clothes
她就直接回家吃饭换衣服了
before Spencer's party in the barn.
然后去了斯宾塞家谷仓里的派对
Okay.
好吧
II was just worried that
我只是不确定
if we used any pictures from the day she disappeared that...
我们该不该用她失踪那天的照片...
I don't think anyone but you guys will know that.
我觉得只有你们知道
Really? What about your mom or you?
是吗,你妈妈和你不知道吗
I don't remember anything from that day.
那天的事我都不记得了
No! I know that you said that,
不会的,我知道你这么说过
but I guess I just figured,
但我想
since it was your last meal as a family that...
因为这是你们最后一次全家一起用餐
Aria, why am I here?
艾瑞亚,你有话直说
I just thought you'd be sensitive to anything
我只是觉得,你可能是太敏感了
that might be a little difficult for your mom.
所以你妈妈有点难和你相处
My mother and I live on different planets.
我妈和我是两个世界的人
No, I get it.
不,我懂的
But you must have some mory of that day.
但对于那天的事,你多少有些印象吧
I don't, okay?
我不记得了,好吗
Only the next day, when I was questioned by the police,
我只记得第二天被警察审问的事
and this is starting to feel a lot like that.
现在你也像警察一样了
Why are you accusing me all of a sudden?
怎么突然就审问起我了
No, I'm not!
我没有
What exactly is it you're looking for here?
你到底想知道些什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
This was probably a bad idea.
这可能不是个好主意
You're right. It was.
你说的对,烂透了
Jason!
杰森
Don't sweat it, okay?
别再白费力气了,好吗
We all learn from our mistakes.
我们都从错误中吸取了教训
I just won't make this one again.
我不会再犯同样的错了
Hold!
I said no flats, Becky.
我说了不能穿平底鞋,贝奇
I need to be 100% sure you can walk in heels.
我得确保到时候你穿上高跟鞋不会出洋相
Mona, take it easy.
梦娜,放松点
Reset!
重来一遍
I think I feel a migraine coming on,
我头有点疼
so I'm just gonna take a quick break.
我去休息一会儿
Do any of you guys have an extra ticket for tonight?
你们还有今晚的票吗
Did you change your mind about Caleb?
你要让凯勒来了吗
It's for my dad. He's still in town?
是给我爸的,他还在镇上吗
Yep, and he's in no rush to get home to Isabel.
是的,而且他不急着回去见伊莎贝尔
What does that even mean?
这是什么意思
There's no way your mom and dad are getting back together.
你妈和你爸不可能再复合了
Aria Montgomery!
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利
Less talking, more walking.
少说话,多做事
Are your legs always that short?
你的腿一直这么短吗
Mona is five feet of insidious snark
梦娜这个扎着侧马尾
with a side ponytail, and I just
只是一米五高的妖女,我真想
I wanna grab it,
抓住它
and I wanna yank it really, really hard.
狠狠揍它一顿
Spence, she stepped up while you dealt with some pretty big things,
斯宾塞,在你处理那些失控的棘手问题时
things that were way out of your control,
她替你担当了重任
But, look, maybe we should both enjoy the fact
或许我们该庆幸
that those pretty big things are over.
那些问题都解决了
We can both take a breath.
我们可以喘口气了
Yeah, you're right.
是,你说的对
Oh, did you figure out what's going on with your dad yet?
你知道你爸到底是怎么回事吗
It's not even worth a recap.
不值一提
Where's your dress?
你的衣服呢
Being delivered as we speak.
说到就到
Will you try it on?
试试吗
I trust you. Way too much.
我相信你,你太相信我了
I need to see how it falls.
我想看看效果怎么样
She's not gonna let up until she knows that it's perfect.
达不到最佳效果,她是不会罢休的
Hey, I'm Quinn.
你好,我叫奎因
Hey, nice to meet you. Same here.
你好,很高兴见到你,我也是
Why don't you guys go take a seat while I get dressed?
我去穿衣服,要不你们去坐一下吧
Looks like a big crowd out there.
外面人好多
May end up sitting on your lap.
可能要坐你腿上了
Wouldn't be the first time, right?
又不是第一次了,是吧
We'll be back in a few.
我们待会儿回来
Did they seem a little touchyfeely to you?
你们觉不觉得有点肉麻
A little.
有点
How come I have no date,
为什么我没有男朋友
and you have a date who brought a date?
你却有一个带着女朋友的女朋友
You have a date. You just didn't ask him to come.
你有,只是你没叫他来罢了
Donations are over here, and...
赠品在这儿
Enjoy your evening.
玩的开心
Hi, welcome.
你好,欢迎光临
You look amazing.
你真美
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's your headset? Here, just take mine.
你的耳机呢,给,先用我的
I need you to track down the tribute slideshow disc
你去找到艾莉森的纪念视频光盘
and give it to Noel, okay?
把它给诺埃尔,行吗
I want to Take a breath.
我真想...深呼吸
How can I just leave her?
我怎么能就这么离开她
I think that's what I'm struggling with.
这才是我纠结的地方
I would feel like I'm just quitting my job.
我感觉要下岗了一样
I think Emily can handle it
艾米丽一定行的
If you let her.
只要你肯放手
Well, I'd really like to reconnect with Wayne.
我真的很想跟韦恩团聚
He's been gone for so long.
他已经离开家很久了
You'd be surprised
到时你会很惊讶
how quickly you can settle back into your groove.
自己马上就能回到状态了
Oh, look, there's Jessica Delaurentis.
快看,杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯来了
This must be so hard for her.
她一定很不好过
Noel.
诺埃尔
Do you want to take a final look?
你要不要再最终确认一下
No, I'm sure it's fine.
不用了,肯定没问题
Peter... You need to have control.
彼得,你不能意气用事
Em, do you need help getting into your dress?
艾米丽,需要人帮忙穿那条裙子吗
I bet Samara's gonna be here in a little bit.
我敢说萨马拉很快就会来了
I've got it.
我自己能搞定
We need some bubbly.
我们需要一些香槟酒
I'm gonna go hijack some champagne.
我去打劫几杯回来
Are you are you sure that's a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Tom?
汤姆
Don't beat yourself up.
别跟自己过不去
Hanna's sorting through a lot right now.
汉娜只是最近很不顺
No... No, that's my fault.
不,不,是我的错
I keep crashing in and out of her life,
我总是随意进出她的生活
unexpected.
毫无预警
Can't patch a hole like that
现在已是于事无补
with ginger stirfry.
覆水难收
You look great tonight.
你今晚真美
Thank you.
谢谢
I never complimented you enough.
我从来没有好好称赞过你
Well, I wouldn't say it's the worst thing you ever did.
相比于你曾经的所作所为,这不算什么
Fair enough.
说得很对
I feel like we're beyond that.
我觉得我们不再计较往事了
You do?
你确定
Yes. I really do.
是的,我确定
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
女士们,先生们,请大家就座
The Eighth Annual Rosewood High
第八届玫瑰镇高中
Charity Fashion Show is about to begin.
慈善时装秀马上就要开始了
Each year...
每一年
And plan their very own fundraising fashion show.
并策划他们自己的筹款时装秀
And each year, the city of Rosewood
每一年,玫瑰镇全体民众
turns out to support our youth
都会不惜余力支持我们的年轻人
as they give us their time, energy, and enthusiasm.
给他们充分展现活力和热情的舞台
Here to welcome you...
让我们欢迎
I thought you were stealing champagne.
我还以为你去偷香槟了
They were out.
都被拿光了
...Sharing lessons in generosity at Rosewood High.
请与玫瑰镇高中一起慷慨解囊吧
Please give a warm welcome to Mrs. Jessica Delaurentis.
热烈欢迎杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯女士
Do I look okay?
我这样子行吗
That is one lucky dress.
这裙子被你穿上真是三生有幸
Emily, what's wrong?
艾米丽,怎么了
You and Quinn are just friends, right?
你跟奎因只是普通朋友吧
Since the second grade.
从二年级起就是
We used to play dressup.
我们以前一起玩过家家
I was missus, and she was always mister.
我总是演太太,她演先生
Would it bother you if I were seeing someone?
你会介意我跟别人约会吗
Not that I am, but if I were?
我没在和别人约会,只是说如果的话呢
I was just starting to feel like we may have something.
我才开始意识到我们之间有些不同寻常
Me too.
我也是
But we've only been out a few times,
但我们才一起出去过几次而已
and you didn't want to get too serious too fast.
是你不想这么快确定关系
Right. I did say that.
没错,我是这么说过
I'm gonna go get ready.
我要准备上台了
See you out there.
一会儿见
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, everything's fine.
没事,一切都好
Okay, last looks, people!
同志们,最后检查一遍
Ladies, I need my first three models lined up!
女士们,头三个模特先出去排好
I'll get your dress.
我帮你拿裙子
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll do touchups.
我给你补补妆
I think I saw Caleb out there.
我好像看见凯勒在外面了
Caleb? Did you change your mind?
凯勒,你改变主意了吗
I didn't ask him to come.
不是我叫他来的
Open. So he just showed up?
张嘴,那他是不请自来了
Looking really hot.
打扮得很帅
Hmm, didn't notice. Blot.
没注意,抿抿嘴
Hanna, he wants you back.
汉娜,他舍不得你
You want him back. What's the problem?
你也舍不得他,还有什么问题
We are not gonna be angry at you
你跟他重归于好
if you give him a second chance.
我们也不会怪你的
You need more mascara.
你得再涂点睫毛膏
Spencer!!!
斯宾塞
How do you not strangle her?
你们怎么没把她掐死
Hanna!
汉娜
You look great, Aria!
你真棒,艾瑞亚
Do it, Hanna!
加油,汉娜
And Aria!
还有艾瑞亚
Spence, looking good!
斯宾塞,真漂亮
There you go, Spence! Nice, baby!
到你了,斯宾塞,亲爱的,漂亮
Let's go, Emily!
加油,艾米丽
All right, Spencer!
好的,斯宾塞
Looking gorgeous, Emily!
艾米丽,你美翻了
I love you, Aria!
艾瑞亚,爱死你了
Work it, Hanna!
好样的,汉娜
Ladies and gentlemen, the Rosewood High Student Committee
女士们先生们,玫瑰镇高中学生会
would like to take a moment
想占用一点时间
to pay tribute to one of their own,
来悼念他们其中一位成员
Allison Delaurentis.
她就是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Wake up, everybody,
大家都醒醒吧
because the bitch is back!
因为小贱人又回来了
Turn it off. I can't.
快关掉,关不了
Do you see that?
你们看见了吗
Oh my gosh! Who will do that?
我的天啊,谁会这么干
Did you speak to her?
你跟她通话了吗
No, Jason picked up her cell phone.
没有,是杰森帮她接的电话
Said she was too upset to talk.
说她没心情接电话
Just when we were in the spotlight doing something decent.
就在我们在聚光灯下受万人瞩目之时
Yeah, "A" makes the spotlight extra harsh.
A令这个聚光灯格外地刺眼
I'm just gonna...
我去去就回...
I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
Hey, what was that on stage?
刚刚台上是怎么回事
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Can I walk you home?
介意我陪你走回家吗
Wait for me?
能等我吗
Maybe we should just send Mrs. Delaurentis
或许我们该给迪劳伦提斯太太
a note or something?
留个便条或者什么的
I don't think there's a section for
好像没有
"I'm sorry you got traumatized" cards.
赠送"精神伤害"致歉卡这个环节吧
Maybe flowers.
那送花吧
Can we get out of here? I'm right behind you.
我们走吧,走
I just gotta grab my stuff.
我去拿下东西
Did you want this back?
你要拿回这个吗
I'd hate to leave something lying around
我不想留下什么
that could get you and your friends in trouble.
会让你和你的朋友惹麻烦的东西
I assumed that was yours.
我以为那是你的
What's that?
那是什么
The unplanned finale.
那个计划之外的谢幕
Hand it over.
拿来
I was worried you didn't eat,
我担心你还没吃东西
So I brought you something.
所以我拿了些吃的来
Honey, I'm so sorry about what happened tonight.
亲爱的,我很抱歉今晚发生的事
I can't believe anyone would be that cruel.
真不敢想象有人居然那么残忍
They probably think that
别人说不定以为那是...
No, no one thinks you girls are responsible for that.
不会的,没有人觉得是你们几个做的
You could see it in your faces.
从你们的表情就能看出来
You guys were as stunned as the rest of us.
你们跟其他人一样目瞪口呆
Thanks.
谢谢
Mom, when you and dad were dating,
妈,你跟爸爸约会的时候
did you see other people?
你有过一脚踏两船吗
Well, we had that conversation very early on,
我们很早就讨论过这个话题
but I made it clear that if it was gonna be me,
我说得很清楚了,如果这是命中注定
it could only be me.
那我们非彼此莫属
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, Emily, when you mentioned
艾米丽,你之前提议
my leaving and you joining us in the summer,
我去爸爸那里,你暑假再来找我们
Well, I've been thinking a lot about that,
我最近一直在考虑
and maybe it could work.
说不定这是个好主意
What?
什么
Well, I spoke to Hanna's mom,
我跟汉娜的妈妈谈过了
and she said that she could look after you.
她说她能照顾你
You mean I could stay with them?
你是说我可以和她们住吗
If you want to.
如果你愿意的话
To be honest, your dad and me being apart so much,
说实话,我和你爸爸聚少离多
it's really, really hard on us.
我们真的是很辛苦
So you're saying I could stay in Rosewood until I finish the semester?
你是说,我能留在玫瑰镇读完这个学期
But only if you're comfortable, honey,
但一定要你愿意,亲爱的
only if you're comfortable,
你觉得没问题才行
And if you have second thoughts
如果你有任何一丝不情愿
No, I'm fine. You should go.
不,我觉得很好,你应该去
You and dad need each other.
你和爸爸需要彼此
I took a lot of pictures.
我照了很多照片
You looked beautiful.
你很漂亮
Whoever hijacked that
不管那件事是谁干的...
Aren't you supposed to be at your hotel...
你不是应该在宾馆里
Packing?
收拾行李吗
No. No, I'm supposed to be right here making sure
不,我应该在这里
you got home safely from what happened tonight.
确保今晚发生那样的事后,你安全到家
Mom's upstairs.
你妈妈在楼上
Had to talk her down from forming up a posse on the way home.
她都想组织自卫队了,我安抚了她一路
So, what did happen tonight?
今晚你们之间发生了什么
I saw you with mom.
我看见了你跟妈妈一起
You were right.
你说的对
I guess it took you yelling at me
如果不是你那样对我发脾气
before I could see it myself.
我还不能看清自己的想法
What does that mean?
此话怎讲
It means no more excuses.
这意味着我不再找借口了
It means I'm not ready to go home yet.
也意味着我还不准备回去
There's some things I have to work out with your mom,
还有些事,我要和你妈妈一起理清楚
and I can only do that if I stay here.
只有留在这儿,我才能做到
Then I'll see you tomorrow.
那么明天见咯
Okay.
Okay. See you tomorrow.
明天见
Salty?
找咸的东西吃吗
Sweet.
在找甜的
But don't tell your mother, okay?
别告诉你妈妈,好吗
Whoa, you look beat.
你看起来很累
Why don't you go get some rest?
快去休息一会儿吧
Dad?
Yeah?
怎么了
What's going on between you and Mrs. Delaurentis?
你和迪劳伦提斯夫人怎么了
I saw you two together tonight,
我今晚看见你们俩在一起
and you looked upset.
你看起来很生气
Why do you care that Jason's moved back?
为什么你那么在意杰森搬回来住
Look, this isn't something for you to worry about, Spencer,
斯宾塞,这不是你要担心的事
But for the time being, you stay away from jason delaurentis,
但是你暂时不要接近杰森·迪劳伦提斯
all right?
好吗
Pretty sure your mom doesn't want this back.
你妈妈肯定不想再要回这些了
How many times do we have to put her away?
到底要多少次,我们才能彻底将她埋葬
It's like burying Alison all over again.
这就像又一次下葬艾莉森
Every time we start to make peace with it,
每次我们开始忘却往事的时候
someone has to go and say something ugly
总有人要拿她的死
about her death, about her life.
和她的生活来做文章
When are people gonna move on to gawk at the next tragedy?
人们什么时候才能不再对这场悲剧指手画脚
Well, if I was a stranger,
如果我是个陌生人
I'd be fascinated with the dark details.
我也会对这些神秘的细节感兴趣
That's us.
那都是关于我们的
Brother, her friends.
她哥哥,她的朋友们
We're the dark details.
我们就是那些神秘的细节
Why come back?
你为什么回来
Why live in that house all by yourself?
为什么要一个人住在那栋房子里
Wanted to try and put the pieces together.
想要试着把事情拼凑起来
I was looking for something.
我在寻找些东西
You still don't know who wrote that note.
你还是不知道是谁写的那张字条
What if it has to do with what happened that night?
如果跟那天晚上发生的事情有关呢
I have my answer.
我自有我的答案
Ian...
伊恩
I mean, what if he there are no ifs.
我是说,如果他...没什么如果
Ian confessed.
伊恩认罪了
Look, from now I, I need to figure out how to be happy, and...
从现在开始,我要试着开心起来
I'd like to do that here.
我想在这里开心地生活
Um... Can I drop you somewhere?
需要我载你吗
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, I could use a ride home.
我搭个便车回家吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 
generosity [.dʒenə'rɔsiti]

想一想再看

n. 慷慨,大方

联想记忆
harsh [hɑ:ʃ]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
farewell ['fɛə'wel]

想一想再看

adj. 告别的
int. 再会,别了

 
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
sober ['səubə]

想一想再看

adj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。