手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 再次收到A的短信

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Wait, that's not Ian.
等等,那不是伊恩
Wren?
是任吗
What is he giving her?
他给她的是什么
"...If you continue as a rosewood's M.V.P
"如果你仍是玫瑰高中最有价值运动员
We can offer you a full scholarship."
我们将提供你全额奖学金"
This means you don't have to move!
这就是说你不用走了
Em, did you write this letter?
艾米,这封信是你写的吗
I found this on the doormat.
这是我在门垫上找到的
They want you on their team.
他们想收你入队
Honey, it's fantastic! Congratulations!
宝贝儿,太棒了,祝贺你
Who's that? Danielle.
那是谁,丹妮尔
Well, does she know you're crushing on her?
那她知道你暗恋她吗
Who's Lucas? Oh, my friend over there.
卢卡斯是谁,我的朋友,在那里
I'm starting a new job. Who's it for?
我有了份新工作,给谁工作
Jason Dilaurentis. You can't work for him.
杰森·迪劳伦提斯,你不能替他工作
I need cash to buy tools and a truck.
我需要钱买工具和货车
I didn't leave without saying goodbye,
我没有一声不响地就走了
so I wrote you a letter.
我给你写了封信
I'll never be able to forget that you were using me.
我永远都无法释怀你利用了我
I'm sorry.
对不起
We just got off the phone with your therapist.
你们的心理医生刚刚打电话过来
She's recommending that you spend some time apart.
她建议你们先分开一段时间
You're telling me that I can't see my friends?
你们是禁止我跟朋友见面吗
What's going on? What are you doing?
怎么了,干嘛呢
I'm looking for my ring. Would you mind getting up?
我在找我的戒指,能起来一下吗
I'll be back for it on Monday.
我周一会把它赎回来
As soon as the banks open, I'll have the cash.
只要银行一开门,我就能拿到现金
Spencer!
斯宾塞
Take it. It's yours.
拿着,归你了
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I'm back.
我回来了
Huh. I'm surprised.
真令人惊讶
Um, here's my receipt for the ring.
这是戒指的收据
Oh! Sorry.
抱歉
This place is skeevy.
这地方真恶心
She pawned her sister's wedding ring.
她当了姐姐的婚戒
You're not gonna go to Tiffany's.
难道你还指望能去蒂芙尼
So...Wren and Melissa?
这么说,任和梅丽莎吗
Weird, right?
很诡异吧
Could you tell what he gave her?
你猜他给了她什么
No. She didn't seem happy about it.
不知道,她好像不满意那些东西
I wonder if Ian will be.
不知道伊恩会不会满意呢
How you holdin' up?
你那边怎么样了
Great. Ever since I got that fake scholarship letter,
很好,自从收到那封假的奖学金承诺信
my mom thinks I can do no wrong.
我在我妈眼里简直完美无缺了
I'm living a lie I didn't even tell.
我活在一个不是我自己撒的谎言里
Leave it to "A" to make you feel bad
你对妈妈愧疚
about your mom feeling good.
都是A一手造成的
Here you go.
给你
Horseshoe?
马蹄铁
Is this some kind of a joke? II brought in a ring.
这是开玩笑吗,我给你的是戒指
Not according to the ticket.
票据上不是这么写的
You gave me that ticket 48 hours ago.
两天前你给我票据的
Lot of people come through here in that time.
那会儿客人太多了,容易搞混
I need that ring back today,
我今天必须拿回我的戒指
so I need you to get back down there behind that counter and find it.
你快去柜台后面给我找出来
Or what?
不找又怎样
You... want to call the police,
想报警吗
Talk to them about it?
跟他们诉诉苦吗
Be my guest.
悉听尊便
I can't believe that it's gone.
我无法相信戒指丢了
At least you got your money back.
至少你没损失钱
Am I supposed to give her this?
难倒要我给她这个吗
I stole it I actually stole my sister's wedding ring!
是我偷的,我偷了我姐姐的结婚戒指
"Just my luck diamonds are a girl's best friend. 'A.'"
"算你倒霉,钻石是女孩们的最爱,A"
Coffee is made, newspaper is in,
咖啡做好了,报纸也拿进来了
and your father is putting breakfast on the table.
你爸爸已经把早餐摆上桌了
Doubleberry pancakes.
双倍浆果煎饼
Wow! We we haven't had those since...
我们好久没有吃浆果煎饼了
I know. I miss them.
是的,我怀念它们了
It sort of feels like everything's finally
感觉这里一切
getting back to normal around here.
终于都回到了正轨
I like that.
我喜欢这样
So do I.
我也是
Mike, breakfast.
迈克,去吃早餐
I'll grab something later.
我一会儿随便吃点就好了
Mike, on the other hand,
话说回来
may not be on the same page about me being back.
迈克好像不太欢迎我回来
No, he's fine.
他没事的
Why shouldn't he be?
他怎么会不乐意呢
At least he has a social life.
他起码有自己的社交生活
I know this not being able to see your friends
我知道不让你去见朋友
is probably really tough.
让你非常不好过
Yeah, that's an understatement.
对此我就不发表意见
You do know that we're only doing this
你要知道,我们这样做
because we feel it's best for you,
是因为这样对你是最好的
for all of you.
对你们几个孩子都好
Now...
现在说说看
What?
什么
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Nice.
很好啊
Nicer than usual. Why?
比平常还好看,怎么了
Because today is my first day...
因为今天是我第一天
Of being a fulltime teacher! Right!
成为全职教师,想起来了
Sorry. I've just been kind of...
抱歉,我最近有点...
So, do they
那他们
do they know what class you're gonna teach?
他们分配你教什么课了吗
I'm taking over Mr. Fitz's class.
我会接手费兹老师的课
Try and contain your enthusiasm.
但愿你对这门课能保持一如既往的热情
No. Iit's not that.
我不是这个意思
I'm happy for you.
我替你感到高兴
It'll be great.
会很棒的
Going somewhere?
要去什么地方吗
No.
没有
Why do you have your passport?
为什么拿护照
It's it's not mine. It's Ian's.
不是我的,是伊恩的
I need it for the insurance claim on my ring.
戒指的保险索赔申请要用
It still hasn't turned up?
还没找到吗
It will.
会找到的
I'd rather find my husband.
我更想找到我丈夫
I'll be home after school,
放学我就回家
seeing as I can't hang out with any of my friends.
反正现在也不能跟朋友出去玩了
About that
关于那件事
I was talking with Spencer's mom yesterday.
我昨天跟斯宾塞的妈妈谈过
And you realized that this whole bestieban was a terrible idea,
你们发现这个"好友禁令"其实很糟糕
and I can hang out with them?
所以我可以跟她们一起玩了吗
No, we realized that you're the only one
不,我们发现只有你
who hasn't been to a solo session with your therapist yet.
还没去过心理医生那接受单独治疗
So?
所以呢
So, your father and I think you should.
所以你爸和我觉得你应该去
Your friends have all taken it seriously.
你的朋友们对此都很上心
I think it would be a good idea if you did too.
你也应该去看看
Can't we just watch Intervention and say that I went?
就不能看看《心理访谈》然后说我去过了
Stop. You're going. After school today.
停,你必须去,今天放学之后
My week's really shaping up.
我的一周生活真是丰富多彩
I have a surprise for you.
有个惊喜给你
What's that?
什么
Well...take a look.
你自己看
Who sent these?
这些是谁寄来的
Well, I would imagine it's
我想应该是
the scout you spoke to over at Danby. Who else?
邓比大学看中你的视察员,还会有谁
Yeah. You're right.
对,没错
Somebody must really want you over at that school, huh?
那所学校里肯定有什么人特别赏识你
Can I have some of those?
我可以吃点吗
Have them all. I may never eat again.
都吃了吧,我再也不想吃了
Ugh. The rat fall in the fry oil again? 'Cause last time...
又有老鼠掉进油里了吗,因为上次
It's not the food. It's...Danielle.
不是食物的原因,是丹妮尔
Yearbook Danielle? What's wrong?
做年鉴的丹妮尔,有什么不对的吗
What's right?
什么都不对
Ever since you helped me score a date with her,
自从你撮合我跟她的约会
my stomach has been like a rat fell in my fry oil.
我的胃就像掉进油锅的老鼠
I'm completely off my game.
我完全不在游戏状态
Lucas, you don't have game.
卢卡斯,你不是在玩游戏
Whatever. I'm calling this date off.
不管怎样,我要取消这次约会
No! No!
不,不
You cannot do that!
你不能这么做
Sure I can. I'll be doing both of us a favor.
我当然能,这样对我们俩都好
I wouldn't have done this if
我是真心觉得你俩在一起会开心
I didn't think you two would have fun together.
才这么做的
And fun is good, right?
开心是好事,对吗
Like, you enjoy fun, right?
你喜欢开心,是吧
Yeah, sure.
是,当然
I mean...Come with us on the date.
我是说,跟我们一起约会吧
I hear it's gonna be a lot of fun.
你自己说的,这会很开心的
And weird. Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Three's a crowd"?
也很怪异,你没听过"一山不容二虎"吗
Fine. Don't come alone. You can bring Caleb.
那别一个人来,你可以带凯勒一起
No. No, I'm sorry. Absolutely not. That's not happening.
不不,抱歉,绝对不行,不可能
Come on, it's just one night.
别这样,只是一晚
You got me into this mess,
你令我处境如此狼狈
and now you're gonna have to help me deal with it.
就该帮我解决它
I'm going this afternoon, right after school.
我今天下午去,一放学就去
Are you sure that's safe?
你确定没问题吗
No.
不确定
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Uh, can I talk to you for a second?
可以跟你谈一下吗
We were we were just saying goodbye.
我们,我们只是在道别
Yeah, that's not what I want to talk to you about.
我不是要跟你说这个
Oh. Okay. Um...
好吧
Well, I would say you had really good mastery of the material,
我觉得你对文章内容把握得很到位
excellent eye contact with the students,
跟学生的眼神交流也很不错
but your handwriting could use some improvement, though.
但板书还有待提高
Yeah, that's not it either, but thanks.
这也不是我想问的,但是谢谢
Um, Mike left his keys at home today,
今天迈克把钥匙落在家里了
and I've got a faculty meeting after school.
我放学以后还有教师会议要参加
Can you take these
你能去他放学后打篮球的公园找他
by his pickup game at the park after school?
把钥匙给他吗
Yeah, no problem. Thanks.
当然,没问题,多谢
Um... And now that you mention it,
既然你提到了
The whole "Not seeing your friends" thing
这个"好友禁令"
should probably extend to the school hallways, as well.
在学校走廊也该有效吧
That date is gonna be a disaster.
那场约会绝对会很悲剧的
Well, you're his "bromate." Help him out.
你是他的"兄弟兼室友",帮帮他
I tried, but he gets nauseous just talking about it.
我试过,但一说到这事他就犯恶心
And I'm on the bottom bunk.
我可就睡在他下铺
He has bunk beds?
他有双层床
Oh, and toys, in little boxes.
对,还有玩具,放在小盒子里的
Okay, they're collectibles.
那些是收藏品
You know he wants us to go with them.
你知道他希望我们也一起去
I know. It's pretty lame, huh?
我知道,太乱来了,不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Should we?
我们该去吗
No.
不该
Unless...Seriously?
要不试试,说真的吗
The kid's gonna swallow his own tongue if we don't do something.
如果我们不做点什么,他会崩溃的
No, seriously, you're gonna go out with me?
不是,说真的,你要跟我约会吗
I'm not going out with you.
我不是跟你约会
I'm accompanying Lucas and Danielle,
是去陪卢卡斯和丹妮尔
and you happen to be doing the same thing.
你碰巧也想帮他们
We'll be his wingmen, or wing people,
我们是他的帮衬,泡妞帮衬
but that's it, you got it?
仅此而已,明白了吗
Got it.
明白
Good.
很好
Radiology, dial the operator.
X光科室,请拨总机电话
Spencer, what are you doing here?
斯宾塞,你怎么在这儿
We need to talk. I'm sorry, this is kind of important.
我得和你谈谈,对不起,这很重要
Could you...
你能不能
Like, not be here right now?
回避一下
What did you give to Melissa outside of our house,
那天在我们家门外,你给了梅丽莎什么
and what did she tell you?
她告诉你什么了
It's complicated.
两句话说不清
Okay, well, let me make it a bit easier for you.
我来帮你理下头绪
Ian tried to kill me.
伊恩曾试图杀了我
What? Are you okay?
什么,你没事吧
For now.
暂时还好
But how about you tell me what you know
但难保他下次不会再动手
before he tries again?
在此之前,告诉我你知道多少
She wanted meds. Supplies.
她要一些药物,日常用品
And you were just happy to hand them over?
你就这么心甘情愿地给她啊
Ian might be hiding out next door to my house.
伊恩现在可能就躲在我们家隔壁
No, Melissa said he'd only
不,梅丽莎说只有把药弄到手
tell her where he was once she had the drugs,
他才会说出自己的藏身之处
but that it was somewhere outside of Rosewood.
但可以肯定不在玫瑰镇
Why did you help her?
你干嘛帮她
Honestly?
想听真话吗
'cause I feel partly responsible
因为我觉得梅丽莎会重回伊恩身边
for Melissa charging back to Ian.
我是要负一部分责任的
How could I not help?
我怎么能坐视不管呢
I didn't give her everything that she asked for,
我也没有什么都答应她
some of the painkillers she wanted.
像是她要的一些止痛药
I'd lose my job if I did that.
要是给了,我会饭碗不保的
Spencer, please, you have to believe me.
斯宾塞,拜托你一定要相信我
I had no idea that you were a part of this.
我不知道你被卷入其中
I don't want to see you get hurt again.
我不想看到你再次受伤害
It's kind of too late for that.
说这话未免太迟了
You need to leave this alone.
你别插手这件事了
I can't leave this alone.
不可能
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Every time I gamble with you and your sister,
每次我在你和你姐的事上冒险
people end up getting hurt.
总会有人受伤
I won't let that happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生
Wren, will you help me find Ian or not?
任,你到底帮不帮我找伊恩
I'm sorry. No.
对不起,不行
It's amazing how slowly time passes
当你盯着钟看时
when you keep looking at a clock, isn't it?
总感觉度日如年,对吗
Totally.
没错
Did you speak with your friends
你的朋友有没有跟你聊聊
about what it would be like coming in here on your own?
一个人来这里的感觉如何
We're not supposed to talk, remember?
我们不能交谈的,你忘啦
My guess is you find your ways.
我猜你们自有对策
You're best friends.
你们可是死党
Your opinions, your interactions,
你们的观点,你们之间的交往
all are important to one another.
对你们每个人都很重要
So why keep us apart?
那你为什么把我们分开
Perspective.
让你换个角度
Sometimes when you're given an opportunity
有时候你若有机会
to look at something from a different vantage point,
换另一个好的角度看问题
you see different things.
眼前的景象会大不一样
What's the point of seeing things differently
如果不能和朋友分享
if you can't share with your friends?
就算景色不一样,又有什么意义呢
Hanna, I can help you.
汉娜,我可以帮你
Help me what?
帮我什么
Let go.
学会放手
I've talked with a lot of young people about loss.
我跟很多年轻人谈过关于他们逝去的亲友
Sometimes it's feelings of guilt that's holding them back,
有时内疚令他们难以再振作起来
sometimes it's anger or fear,
有时是愤怒或是恐惧
sometimes all three.
有时三者皆有
That'd be really crazy, huh?
那岂不是要被逼疯了
No, not at all.
不会
It's quite common.
这很常见
Alison is still here for you...
你始终感觉到艾莉森的存在
for all of you, isn't she?
你们都这样,对吗
You don't know the half of it.
你根本不懂
Maybe not.
也许我是不懂
But whatever you're feeling, you can move past it.
但无论你是什么感受,你都可以克服
You make it sound like it's up to me.
说得好像一切取决于我自己
You... and Alison.
就是你,还有艾莉森
I think you need to have a conversation with her.
我觉得你需要和她聊聊
It's a little late for that.
来不及了
Maybe not.
不一定
Pretend Alison is sitting here, right now.
想象艾莉森现在就坐在这儿
I thought talking to empty chairs
对着空椅子说话
was the kind of thing people come here to stop doing.
我以为别人来这儿,就是治这种病的
Humor me.
就当哄我开心吧
What would you say to Alison if you could?
如果艾莉森还在,你想对她说什么
I'd say time's up.
我会说,时间到了
Mike, it's me.
迈克,是我
Still wondering where you are, okay?
我还是找不到你人
Um, I'm at the park.
我在公园
I'm trying to give you your keys, so pick up.
要给你钥匙,所以快接电话
Mike!
迈克
Hey, Mike!
迈克
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
Lewis. Hey.
路易斯,你好
Do you know where I can find Mike?
你知道去哪儿能找到迈克吗
Got me.
还真不知道
He usually plays here, though, right?
他不是一直在这儿打球的吗
Not for the last couple of months, no.
他好几个月都没来了
No. No, no, no.
不可能
He usually plays pickup here.
他一直在这儿打比赛
Almost every day after school.
几乎每天放学后都来
So do we, and I haven't seen him. Sorry.
我们也是,但我没看到他,不好意思
Hey.
你好
You haven't seen my brother, have you?
你看见我弟弟了吗
Uh, no. Sorry.
没有,抱歉
What, he give you the slip?
怎么了,他开溜了吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
I was always lying about where I was when I was his age.
我像他那么大的时,也总隐瞒自己的去向
I don't remember a lot about that time, actually.
其实我对那段日子的记忆很模糊
Most of what I do remember, I wish I could forget, you know?
而大多的记忆,我希望都能够忘掉
You know what I do remember? Your pink hair.
你知道我记得什么吗,你的粉色头发
Really?
是吗
I thought it was cool.
我觉得那很酷
Really?!
真的吗
Really.
真的
I mean, you you always did the unexpected,
你总是那么出人意料
as opposed to me.
刚好跟我相反
Which... I also thought was cool.
我觉得那样的你也很酷
Well, uh...
那我走了
Hey...
对了
I miss that pink hair.
我很怀念那粉红的头发
Emily.
艾米丽
I saw the whole meet. You're so good.
我看了整场比赛,你真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
And I'm even more impressed by that
让我更加佩服的是
Commitment Letter you got from Danby.
你拿到了邓比大学的录取承诺书
How'd you hear about that?
你怎么知道的
From your mom, just like everybody else at the pool.
你妈妈说的,游泳馆里每个人都知道了
She is totally stoked, and so am I.
她可激动了,我也一样
I mean, Danby is a beautiful campus,
邓比大学的校园很美
and I could come visit, and...
我可以去那里看你
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, my god, you don't want to go to Danby?
天呐,你不想去邓比大学吗
Or you don't want me to come to Danby?
还是不想我去邓比看你
No, it's not that.
不,不是这样的
That letter is not real.
那封信是假的
The coach from Danby didn't write it.
不是邓比大学的教练写的
I... I did.
是我自己写的
Wow, so you just mailed it to yourself?
那个是你寄给自己的吗
Yeah. Something like that.
是的,差不多是那样
Emily.
艾米丽
Great job, honey! Fantastic!
亲爱的,你真棒啊
Congratulations.
恭喜了
The field was kind of weak.
是对手太弱了
No, they were good, but you were better.
不,他们也很厉害,但你更厉害
Uh, mom, this is Samara.
妈妈,这是萨马拉
Hi, samara. Pam Fields.
你好,萨马拉,我是帕姆·菲尔兹
Emily has told me so much about you,
艾米丽经常说起你
and it's nice to finally meet.
很高兴终于见到你了
Likewise.
我也一样
You know, I sent video of your winning leg of the relay to your dad,
我把你赢得接力赛的录像发给你爸了
and he was so excited.
他可兴奋了
You must be overjoyed.
您肯定超级开心
Why don't we have a celebration tonight? Mom...
我们今晚庆祝下吧,妈
I know inviting your other friends
我知道就目前来讲
probably isn't such a good idea right now.
不可能邀请你另一些朋友
Right, so I don't
对啊,我不想
Samara, would you like to come?
萨马拉,你愿意来吗
I'd love to.
不胜荣幸
Seven o'clock? Okay, great.
7点吧,说定了
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Relax.
放心吧
If I'm there and the truth slips out,
如果我在那,你妈妈就算知道真相了
your mom won't get so angry.
也不会那么生气的
"We'll be late. Take care of your sister..."
"我们晚点回来,照顾好你姐姐"
exclamation point. "Mom."
感叹号, "妈妈"
That sounds like a fun evening.
又是个无聊的夜晚
Melissa?
梅丽莎
You home?
你在家吗
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Okay, so, if Ian's not next door, where is he?
那如果伊恩不在隔壁,他在哪呢
And where's he going?
还有他要去哪
And why is Melissa going with him?
梅丽莎为什么要跟他一起走
Right?
是吧
Things don't usually work out well for the wives of murderers.
杀人犯的妻子通常都没什么好下场
Do you... Do you think that he'd hurt her?
你觉得他会伤害你姐姐吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I wish I could just come stay over at your house.
真希望我能去你家过夜
Me too.
我也希望
I'm home alone with the doors locked,
我一个人把自己锁在家里
and I'm creeped out.
我好害怕
I gotta go. My parents are here.
我得挂电话了,我爸妈回来了
Okay.
Mom?
妈妈
Dad?
爸爸
Boo.
吓到你了吧
What?
干嘛
Where were you all day?
你一整天去哪了啊
What's it to you?
关你什么事
Well, I... I was trying to find you all day to give you your keys.
我想把钥匙给你,所以找了你一天
So, give them to me.
好吧,给我
No.
不行
Let's forget about today.
就不说今天了
Where have you been every other day, huh?
你之前每天都去哪儿了啊
Because the guys you play ball with hardly remember what you look like.
你的队友都记不清你的长相了
Places. Here and there.
反正是别的地方,哪儿都去
But... But that's what you plan on telling mom and dad?
但,你就打算这么糊弄爸妈吗
You know that they're gonna find out.
他们迟早会发现的
Not from you, they're not,
你不说,他们就不会知道
'cause if you tell them,
要是你敢说
I'll tell them about you and your friends sneaking around town
我就告诉他们,你和你的朋友仍混在一起
while you're supposed to be having a time out.
即使你们本不该见面的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
Mom's moved in. Things are going back to normal.
妈妈搬回来了,一切都恢复正常了
You think that's all it takes?
你真以为这样就好了
The four of us eat pancakes together,
我们一家四口在一起吃煎饼
and everything's okay?
然后就天下太平了
Things aren't how they used to be.
现在已经物是人非了
They never will be.
再也不会回到从前了
refill?
再倒点吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You two doing okay?
你们俩还好吗
Great.
棒极了
Mmhm. Fine.
还好
Okay, well, we have to leave for the movie in 10 minutes.
好吧,我们十分钟后出发去看电影
Note to self:
吃一堑长一智
It's a little too early to be channeling my inner mom.
挖掘母性潜质,还为时尚早啊
It's a little late for that, anyway.
那也来不及了
What are you talking about? She's totally into him.
你说什么呢,她喜欢他
Whatever you say.
随你说
Maybe they have different mating rituals in yearbook club.
也许他们在年鉴小组里有不同的交流方式
What are you, the expert now?
你现在又是专家了
I can read you pretty well.
我就能解读你
Well, trust me, it's going great.
相信我,会发展得很好的
This blows.
真不爽
What? I'm having a good time.
怎么,我很开心啊
Are you?
你呢
I would be. I like you,
我会的,我喜欢你
But...
但是
Tell me you haven't noticed how she keeps checking you out.
别跟我说,你没发现她一直在关注你
Hanna?
汉娜
Uh, I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
She comes over here, like, every 20 seconds.
她差不多每二十秒就过来一次
She's totally still into you.
她还喜欢着你
Well, then, why would she bring caleb?
那她为什么带凯勒来
To make you jealous.
让你吃醋
Aren't you?
你吃醋了吗
No.
没有
I would be.
我会吃醋哦
That was my fifth birthday party, my first dive.
这是我的五岁生日派对,我第一次潜水
Oh, look how cute you are.
你看上去好可爱
Oh, that was so long ago.
那是好久以前了
That was the best birthday ever.
那是我最棒的生日
I can't believe I wore my hair like that.
我真不相信我会弄那样一个发型
Hi.
您好
Hi.
你好
Did you make this scrapbook?
是您做的这个剪贴册吗
I did. One of many.
对,还有好多本呢
Did you use a glue gun to stick the rice paper to the binding?
是用喷胶器把宣纸贴在封面上的吗
What else?
还能用什么
You know, that's the first thing I remember asking for for Christmas.
记得我要的第一个圣诞礼物就是喷胶器
I think I stuck myself to everyroom in the house
我都快把自己粘在屋子里了
I still use it for some of my jewelry projects.
现在我在珠宝制作中还会用它
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, my mom and I,
对,在我还小的时候
we made some scrapbooks like this when I was a kid,
我妈和我也做过这样的剪贴册
but they never turned out this well.
但是效果却没有这个好
You know, I was thinking about making a new one,
我最近一直想做一个新的
sort of along the lines of a RosewoodtoDanby theme.
以"从玫瑰镇到邓比"为主题
That's a great idea.
是个好主意
You know, em, you and I should probably take a tour of Danby,
艾米,我们应该去参观一下邓比大学
just get the lay of the land.
了解一下情况
Yeah, there's plenty of time for that.
是,我们有的是时间
Honey, it's never too soon to start doing a little bit of research.
宝贝,做调查永远不嫌早
Actually, what I should do is call your scout
事实上,我应该给你的视察员打电话
and talk to him. Mom.
和他聊聊,妈
Honey, I've got to call and thank him for the gifts, anyway.
宝贝,我起码得打电话感谢他的礼物
The truth is...
事实上
The truth is, Danby has a good team,
事实上,邓比大学的游泳队不错
but so do a lot of other places.
但是其他学校的游泳队也不赖
My dad knows the coach at Stanford,
我爸爸认识斯坦福的教练
and they have a great team.
他们的游泳队也很好
I was just telling Emily that I think
我刚刚告诉艾米丽
a lot of different schools will be interested in her.
我觉得许多学校都会对她感兴趣的
You think so?
你这么觉得
With her times? Totally.
以她的成绩,毫无疑问
I wouldn't get locked into danby.
我才不会只局限于邓比大学
Play it cool, and wait for the other offers
淡定点,耐心等待
to roll in during senior year.
其他学校的录取通知会在高三时接踵而来
That's when the real action starts.
那才是正式行动的时候
If you contact the coach now,
如果您现在联系教练
other places might get the wrong idea.
其他学校会产生误解的
Well, that seems to make a reasonable amount of sense.
这听起来很有道理
Em?
艾米
Um... Yeah. For sure.
对,当然
You gotta help me, guys.
你们得救救我,战友们
I'm circling the drain here.
我现在是生不如死
I feel your pain.
感觉到了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Danielle still thinks that you're crushing on me.
丹妮尔觉得你对我还有意思
What?! No, I told her I was over you,
什么,不,我告诉她我不喜欢你了
and, just to be clear...
再说了
Okay, I get it, I get it.
成了,我懂,我懂
But she doesn't.
可是她不懂啊
Do you know what it's gonna be like in yearbook tomorrow?
你们知道明天年鉴会怎么做吗
They're gonna dedicate a special page
他们会特别制作一页
to how stupid I was to think that I could
来介绍我是有多蠢
go out with someone like her,
以为自己可以和她这样的女孩约会
and I'll have to design it.
这页还得由我来设计
I guess I was just kidding myself,
我是自己骗自己
thinking that I could let go of who everyone else thinks I am,
以为自己可以不在乎他人的看法
and just be myself.
做自己就好
Well, thanks for trying to achieve the unachievable.
多谢你们为这个不可能的任务煞费苦心
You know what's a drag?
知道原因吗
Is how much better Lucas would be
如果卢卡斯能不在乎他人的看法
if he didn't care what everybody else thought.
他会是个多优秀的人啊
I know, right?
我知道
What are we gonna do to help him?
我们要怎么帮他呢
Put your arm around me.
搂着我
What?
什么
Just put your arm around me.
快搂我
Nice work.
干的不错
It was easy.
挺容易的
Well, I'm not.
我不觉得
Melissa, I've had second thoughts
梅丽莎,我又仔细想了想
about the injuries you've described.
你描述的伤口状况
I'm concerned Ian could have a staph infection.
我担心伊恩会被葡萄球菌感染
I'm gonna have to insist that I see him before you go anywhere.
我要在你们离开之前见见他
I'll bring whatever drugs are necessary.
我会带上所有必需的药物
No, Melissa.
不,梅丽莎
I come with you, or no deal.
我和你一起去,没得商量
She bought it.
她信了
She still doesn't know where Ian's hiding,
她仍不知道伊恩的藏身之地
but she'll call me tomorrow when she finds out.
她明天知道后,会打电话给我
So I can go with her.
我就和她一起去
And I'll be right behind you.
我会紧跟着你
Please don't make me tell Danielle that you're a peeping tom.
别逼我告诉丹妮尔,你其实是偷窥狂
I won't.
不会的
I just wanted to come over and say thank you
我只是想来道声谢
for what you did last night.
谢谢你昨晚做的一切
You know, you've come a long way from being one of Alison's posse.
你早已不是当年那个艾莉森的小跟班了
Whatever. No, seriously.
好吧,不,真的
What you did, you did for me,
你为我做的一切
and there wasn't anything in it for you.
完全不是为了你自己
That means a lot.
对我意义重大
Hanna! Your appointment isn't until next week.
汉娜,你预约的时间是下周
I know, but...
我知道,但...
I need to talk.
我需要找你谈谈
Hey, need a ride?
需要载你一程吗
Used to be fun when I took you to school.
以前送你上学是种乐趣
Yeah. Yeah, that'd be great.
好啊,当然可以
We're here for you, your mom and I.
我们都会帮你,你妈妈和我
You know that, right?
你知道的,对吧
Yeah, I do. Okay.
我知道,很好
And I'm glad that the things
很高兴
that used to be fun are becoming fun again.
我们又能重拾往日的快乐
Me too.
我也这么觉得
Hey, Mike.
迈克
How was the game yesterday?
昨天的比赛怎么样
Great, like always.
挺好的,和平时一样
Aria watched for a couple of minutes.
艾瑞亚还看了一会儿呢
Yeah?
是吗
Want a ride to school?
要我送你吗
I'm cool.
不用了
Sure, I mean we could stop and get a...
随你便,我觉得我们可以顺便...
a cup of coffee.
喝杯咖啡什么的
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
没事
All right. We'll leave in five.
好吧,五分钟后走
Okay.
What you said yesterday about seeing things differently
你昨天说要换个角度看问题
Um, II went on a date.
我参加了个约会
Aa double date.
是四人约会
Actually, it wasn't even really...
事实上,不算是...
Hanna. Breathe.
汉娜,调整下呼吸吧
You were right.
你说得没错
Alison is still with us. With me.
艾莉森一直与我们同在,与我同在
More than I want.
并非我愿意
Why more?
为什么
Our friendship was work,
想维持我们的友情
like like you had to impress her
你必须讨好她
to make her like you, and...
让她喜欢你,然后...
that meant doing things
那意味着你要做一些
that maybe you didn't feel so good about doing.
你不认为是正确的事
Sometimes bad things.
有时有可能是坏事
If it was so hard, why was it so important to be her friend?
既然如此,为什么还要和做她朋友呢
She could make you feel special,
因为她让你觉得自己很特别
and that seemed worth it then.
我那时觉得,做什么都值了
And now?
现在呢
What would you like to say to Alison?
你想对艾莉森说些什么
Just that...
就刚说的那些...
To Alison.
对着艾莉森说
Alison...
艾莉森...
You were the best friend I ever had,
你是我拥有过最好的朋友
and that meant a lot to me.
这对我来说很重要
You meant a lot to me.
你对我来说很重要
But you were also the worst enemy I ever had,
你也是我拥有过最坏的敌人
and I can't believe it took me this long to realize that.
难以置信,我现在才醒悟
How do you think Alison would respond to that?
你觉得艾莉森会说什么
Well, look at you.
看看你
All independent and in touch with your feelings.
如此独立,还敢于表达自己的真实感受
I'll bet you're pretty impressed with yourself right now,
打赌你现在一定对自己相当自信
aren't you?
是不是
Yeah.
I'm proud of you, Hanna.
我真为你骄傲,汉娜
I don't care.
我不在乎
Of course you don't.
你当然不在乎
Today...
今天
You've got doctor doover there ready to pat you on the back
是你的医生鼓励你坐在这
for talking to an empty chair.
对着空椅子说话
I don't need her either.
我也不需要她
Well, you need someone.
你总得需要个人鼓励你
Low selfesteem leads to "Hefty Hanna."
缺乏自尊心造就“大块头汉娜”
Wasn't that covered wellness class?
健康课程不都要讲这些的吗
I have other friends.
我还有别的朋友
Real friends.
真正的朋友
You have what I gave you.
那都是我施舍你的
You think your three galpals will be with you forever, don't you?
你认为那三个小妞会永远与你相伴,对吗
News flash: You're already losing them.
最新新闻:你已经失去她们了
They're gonna move on, Hanna, and you're not.
汉娜,她们会向前看,可你不会
And you know who you'll be left with?
知道最后会剩下什么
Me.
I'll always be with you.
我会永远和你在一起
I'm the only one that can make you happy,
只有我才能带给你快乐
the only one that'll tell you the truth.
也只有我才会跟你说实话
I'm the only one that you can count on.
我是你唯一能指望的人
Then I'd rather be alone.
那我宁愿形单影只
You won't last a week.
你连一个礼拜都熬不过的
At least I'll be alive.
至少我还活生生的
You can't reach into my life anymore,
没我的允许
not unless I let you.
你休想插手我的生活
You're gone,
你已经走了
and I am so over missing you.
而我早就不怀念你了
Hey, you?
等我
Have you transferred here without telling me?
你怎么没告诉我,你转学到这了
I thought about it.
我想告诉你的
No, I called you this morning,
今早我给你打电话了
but I got your voicemail.
但是转到语音信箱了
I wanted to see how you were doing
我本想知道昨晚差点露馅后
after last night's nearmiss.
你今天情况怎样
Okay, though I feel like I just postponed the inevitable.
好吧,感觉是躲得过初一,躲不过十五
Maybe not.
也许还有转机
I mean, what I said last night was the truth,
其实,昨晚我说的都是实话
except for the part about my dad knowing the coach from Stanford.
除去我老爸认识斯坦福教练那段
But it was good advice.
但那可是个好建议啊
And she was online this morning,
她今早就上网
checking every college with an endowment and a pool.
查每个有奖学基金和游泳池的大学
So it worked.
那就是有希望了
For now.
目前来说是的
So, be happy.
那就乐观点
For now.
此时此刻
With me.
跟我一起
'least it gives us time for a second date.
最起码我们有了第二次约会的机会
Wren.
Melissa just called. She knows where Ian is.
梅丽莎刚刚打来电话,她知道伊恩在哪了
I'm on the way. Spencer!
我马上到,斯宾塞
Mom?
妈妈
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Can it wait, because Spencer
能回来再说吗,因为斯宾塞
I don't think it can.
此事刻不容缓
I just got a call from Dr. Sullivan.
我刚刚接到了沙利文医生的电话
Her office was broken into
在你上一次的诊疗之后
after your last session.
有人非法闯入她的办公室
It was completely trashed.
破坏得面目全非
Why would she call you?
她为什么打给你
Hanna, what did you and Dr. Sullivan talk about?
汉娜,你都跟沙利文医生谈了些什么
Isn't that supposed to be between me and her?
这不应该是我和她之间的秘密吗
I mean, that's how it works, right?
心理治疗不就是如此,对吗
Was it something that somebody...
是不是有什么事
might not want other people to know?
不该被泄露出去
We can't do this right now.
我现在没法跟你说这个了
Yes, you can. If Dr. Sullivan calls the police,
你必须说,如果沙利文医生报警的话
they're gonna be asking a lot more questions than I am.
警方会提出比我更多的疑问
Well, then, I'm gonna need answers,
那我需要找到答案
and I'm not getting them here!
而站在这里对我毫无帮助
Hanna!
汉娜
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下,女士
Who else had keys to the office?
谁还有这间办公室的钥匙
No one. Why?
没有了,怎么了
There aren't any signs of forced entry.
没迹象表明这里是被人强行闯入的
Do we have a plan?
有计划吗
Working on it.
还在想
Should we call Garrett,
要不要给加勒特打电话
tell him about Ian?
告诉他伊恩还活着
No.
不要
The last thing we need to do is get him involved
我们打死也不能
in another mystery we can't explain.
把他牵扯进另一个无法解释的迷局中
That's what happens
是这样的
when we're the girls who cried wolf.
因为我们被定性为"狼来了"女孩
I mean, don't you get it?
还没明白吗
We're screwed.
我们完蛋了
They're stopping.
他们停车了
There's no turning back now, right?
不能回头了,对吗
I've got 911 on speeddial.
我已设置了911的快速拨号
I've only got one bar.
只有一格信号
Oh, crap. No bars.
该死,一格也没有了
We should take a photo of Ian,
我们应该拍张伊恩的照片
prove we haven't been making this all up.
证明我们并没有编故事
Yeah, well, you go ahead and do that
好,那你亲自上阵吧
while I try not to get killed.
我可要确保我的人身安全
Sorry. I'm just worried about Melissa.
对不起,我只是担心梅丽莎
Who knows what Ian's thinking?
谁知道伊恩有什么诡计
Or if he has a gun.
或许他身上有枪
He's the bad guy, right?
他是坏人,对吗
Melissa!
梅丽莎

重点单词   查看全部解释    
improvement [im'pru:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 改进,改善

 
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
relay [ri'lei]

想一想再看

vt. 中继,用继电器控制,接替,传递
n.

 
gamble ['gæmbl]

想一想再看

v. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷
n. 赌博,冒险

联想记忆
disaster [di'zɑ:stə]

想一想再看

n. 灾难

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。