Chandler: ...Poulet passes it up to Leetch! (Passes it to Joey.)
…… Poulet传球给Leetch
Joey: Leetch spots Messier in thecreasethere's the pass! (He kicks it to Ross, but Ross is staringinto a shop window.)
Leetch直传小禁区的Messier ——看这脚传球!
Chandler: We'll take abrieftime out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
Messier停下来看女式鞋的时候我们休息一会吧。
Ross: Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we we first y'know. Fact, she, uh she nevertook them off,'cause wewe (off Chandler's look) Sorry. Sorry.
那天晚上Carol就是穿的这种靴子,我们的第一次,你知道,实际上,她,呃,她一直没脱靴,因为我们,我们,对不起,对不起。
(They walk on. Chandler and Joey start to talk but Ross stops andwhines.)
Joey: I can not believe What?
我实在无法相信,怎么了?
Ross:Peach pit.
桃核儿。
Chandler: Yes, Bunny?
是啊,兔巴哥?
Ross: (points) Peach pit. That night we, uh we had
桃核。那晚我们,恩,我们吃了……
Joey: Peaches?
……桃子?
Ross: Actually,nectarines, but basically...
实际上,是水蜜桃,但基本上……
Chandler: (to Joey) Could've been a peach.
可以说是桃子。
Ross: Then, uh, then we got dressed, and II... I walked her to the (looks up,realises, and points) the bus stop... I'm fine.
然后,恩,然后我们穿上衣服,而且我,我……我陪她走到,公交车站……我没事。
Joey: Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's! (They turn to stare at him.) What? Thought we were trying to findstuff.
嘿, 那个女人的屁股长得和 Carol's!的好像!怎么了?还以为我们该找点什么呢。
[Scene: Central Perk, Rachel, Lesile, Kiki, and Joanne are talking.]
Rachel: Soc'mon, you guys, tell me all thedirt!
好了,你们这些家伙,所有的八卦都告诉我!
Kiki: Well, the biggest news is still youdumpingBarry at thealtar!
恩,最大的新闻还是你在婚礼的圣台上甩了Barry 。
Joanne: Alright. Let's talkrealityfor a second when are you coming home?
好了,说点认真的。
Rachel: Okay.
好。
Joanne: When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家?
Rachel: What? Guys, I'm not.
什么?大家听着,我不回去。
Joanne: C'mon, this is us.
别这样,这儿就我们几个。
Rachel: I'm not! This is what I'm doing now. I've got this job you know, I even do my own laundry .this is what I am doing now.
我不回去!这就是我现在要做的事,我得到了工作,你看,我现在甚至能自己洗衣服了。这就是我现在做的。
Kiki: Waitressing?
当女服务生?
Rachel: Okay, I'm not just waitressing.
好了,我不光是当女服务生。
I mean, I am ... I write thespecialson the specials board, and, uh... and I, uh... I take the uh dead flowers out of thevase...
我是,我,恩……我在写下每日的特餐,而且,恩,而且我,恩,我把死花从花瓶里换出来……
Oh, and, um, sometimes Artelle lets me put the little chocolateblobbieson the cookies.
哦,而且,恩,有时候 Artelle还让我在饼干上涂上巧克力。
Leslie: Well. Your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.
恩,你妈妈可没告诉我们涂巧克力浆的事。