Not anymore.
他不在了
Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
我们唯一的希望就是神龙大侠
The panda?
那熊猫?
Yes,the panda!
对 那熊猫
Master,let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you've trained us for.
求你了师父 让我们阻止大龙 你训练我们就为这个
No! lt is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.
不 打败大龙绝对不是你们的使命
lt is his!
而是他的
Where'd he go?
他哪儿去了?
You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits.
你不能逃跑 真正的大侠决不放弃
Watch me.
那你看着
Come on.
现实点
How am l supposed to beat Tai Lung? l can't even beat you to the stairs.
我怎么能打败大龙? 我连逃跑都办不到
You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.
你能打败他 因为你是神龙大侠
You don't believe that. You never believed that.
你根本不相信 你从来就不相信
From the beginning,you've tried to get rid of me.
我一来到这儿 你就一直想赶我走
Yes! l was.
是的 当初是
But now l ask you to trust in your master as l have come to trust in mine.
可现在我要你相信你的师父 就像我相信我的乌龟大师
You're not my master. And l'm not the Dragon Warrior.
你不是我师父 我也不是什么神龙大侠
Then why didn't you quit?! You knew l wanted you gone,yet you stayed.
那你当初怎么不放弃 你明知道我想赶你走 可你留下了
Yeah,l stayed.
对 我留下了
l stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head
我留下 是因为每次你踩我脑门
or said l smelled,it hurt,but it could never hurt more
或者说我臭 我很伤心
than it did every day of my life just being me.
可是比这更伤心的 那就是至今我还是原来的我
l stayed because l thought,if anyone could change me...
我留下 是因为我想 如果有谁能改变我...
...could make me... not me...
让我变得不是我
...it was you.
那人就是你
The greatest kung fu teacher in all of Ohina!
因为你是最伟大的功夫大师!
But l can change you!
我的确能改变你
l can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And l will!
我的确能把你变成神龙大侠 一定能
Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now.
得了吧 大龙现在就要杀过来了
Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here,how are you...
就算他一百年才跑到这儿 你要怎么做...
...gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
才能把这堆肉变成神龙大侠? 啊?
How?
怎么做?
How?
怎么做?
How?
怎么做?
l don't know!
我不知道
l don't know!
我不知道
That's what l thought.
我就说嘛