You'd be Mrs. Dutton.
你肯定就是达顿夫人了。
I would.
我是。
Seems we're neighbors. I've acquired the Stratford Ranch.
看来我们是邻居。我买下了斯特拉特福德农场。
Well, this is the Yellowstone and you have no rights here.
这里是黄石,你在这里没有权利。
Jacob, you can't start a range war.
雅各布,你不能开启一场牧场冲突。
Range war has already started.
牧场冲突已经开始了。
How much land do you want?
你想要多少地?
I want the whole valley.
我想要整个山谷。
Either we take this fight to them or it's coming to us.
要么我们向他们开战,要么我们自己遭殃。
Men kill quick with a bullet or a noose, but their fight is with me, and I kill much slower.
人们用子弹或绞索来杀人会很快,但他们是和我战斗,我杀人要慢得多。
This is absolutely wild.
这太狂野了。
You're a Hunter. You're famous.
你是一名猎手。你很有名。
Tell the world what happens when they cross me.
我要让全世界追到他们惹我的后果。
Greed will be the thing that kills us all.
贪婪会害死我们所有人的。
Are you Teonna Rainwater?
你是特昂娜·雷恩沃特吗?
Come with me.
跟我来。
You're no God, Jacob Dutton.
你不是上帝,雅各布·达顿。
You attack my family, it's going to be the last thing you ever do.
你敢攻击我的家人的话,那就会是你人生中做的最后一件事。