手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

悬疑奇幻美剧《猎魔人 血源》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It all began twelve hundred years ago, in the Elven golden era. Before the arrival of humans and monsters in the world.

一切都始于一千二百年前,在精灵的黄金时代。在人类和怪物来到这个世界之前。
I've taken control of the entire Continent.
我已经控制了整个大陆。
Faced with chaos, the people will always choose order. No matter the cost.
面对混乱,人民必定会选择秩序。不计代价。
Seven warriors, outcasts, strangers to each other. Bound together to fight an unstoppable empire.
七个战士,放逐者,彼此陌生。联合起来,对抗一个不可阻挡的帝国。
This is the future under the empire.
这就是帝国统治下的未来。
We need to rise up.
我们需要站起来。
What is that thing?
那是什么东西?
My beast has done well.
我的野兽干得很不错。
I swore I'd kill you if we ever crossed paths again.
我发过誓,如果我们再相遇,我就杀了你。
How can we trust each other?
我们要如何信任彼此?

QQ截图20230130114449.png

By the blade.

以刀锋起誓。
We have a chance if we do it together.
如果我们携手,就还有机会。
The monoliths are causing tears between worlds. A gateway.
巨石柱令世界出现了裂缝。也是一条通道。
The end of our world is upon us.
世界末日就要到了。
We need to use his beast against him.
我们得利用他的野兽来对付他。
We merge the creature's power with one of you.
我们把怪物的力量和你们中的一个结合起来。
Come on, big lad. We're only just gettin' started.
来吧,大个子。我们才刚刚开始。
To the end.
至死方休。
To the end.
至死方休。
There'll be no coming back.
此行没有退路。
You're a bard. I am a storyteller. I need you to sing a story back to life.
你是个吟游诗人。我是一个讲故事的人。我需要你把一个故事起死回生。
Are you sure you've got the right man for this?
你确定你找对人了吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
merge [mə:dʒ]

想一想再看

v. 合并,融合,兼并

联想记忆
chaos ['keiɔs]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,无秩序,混沌

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
blade [bleid]

想一想再看

n. 刀锋,刀口

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。