手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 大学英语 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题C类 > 正文

2021年全国大学生英语竞赛试题C类初赛 Section A

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Part I: Listening Comprehension

第一部分:听力理解

Section A: In this section, you will hear five short conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.

第一节:在本节中,你将听到五段短对话。每段对话只读一遍。

At the end of each conversation, one question will be asked, and you have fifteen seconds to read the four choices marked A, B, C and D, decide which is the best answer.

在每段对话结束时会提出一个问题,你将有15秒钟的时间阅读A、B、C、D四个选项,并选出最佳答案。

Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.

然后在答题纸上用一条线标出相应的字母,线划在字母的中间。

1.I often go to photography exhibitions at the local museum.

1.我经常去当地博物馆看摄影展。

Sometimes the pictures are of nature—you know—wild animals or sunsets...that kind of thing.

有时这些照片是有关自然的,野生动物或日落……诸如此类的东西。

Yes, I like to hang out at the museum as well.

是的,我也喜欢在博物馆闲逛。

I’m also a big fan of sculpture.

我还非常喜欢雕塑。

Last time I was in Italy I made a special trip to go see Michelangelo’s “David.”

上次我在意大利的时候,我专程去看了米开朗基罗的《大卫》。

It’s really a very impressive work of art.

它真的是一件令人印象深刻的艺术品。

Wow! I’d love to see that!

哇!我很想看!

I was in Paris two years ago and I spent half my time there walking around the Louvre Museum...it was amazing.

两年前我在巴黎,我花了一半的时间在卢浮宫逛……真是太棒了。

Q: What do the speakers have in common?

问题:两位讲话者有什么共同之处?

2.My wife’s grand uncle passed away last month and we unexpectedly got a call from a lawyer telling us he left us something close to $20, 000 in his will.

2.我妻子的叔祖父上个月去世了,我们意外地接到一位律师的电话,律师告诉我们叔祖父在遗嘱中给我们留下了将近2万美元的遗产。

Well, that’s indeed a pleasant surprise.

这确实是一个惊喜。

I think you and your wife now should think about investing.

我认为你和你的妻子现在应该考虑投资。

But the problem is that there’re so many options...

但问题是有太多的选择。

Some offer stability but the money grows very slowly.

有些选择有稳定性,但资金增长非常缓慢。

Other options are more risky, but have more earning potential.

其他选择风险更大,但收益潜力更大。

Q: What is the woman’s suggestion to the couple?

问题:女士对这对夫妇的建议是什么?

3.You certainly picked the wrong profession!

3.你肯定选错职业了!

You’re an international sales representative—traveling is part of the job!

你是一名国际销售代表——出差是工作的一部分!

I know! I thought my fear would lessen the more I did it—but it’s been 10 years now and I’m still afraid of flying.

我知道!我原以为我做得越多,我的恐惧就会减少——但现在已经10年了,我仍然害怕坐飞机。

You know, the idea that you’re more in control behind the wheel of a car than you are in an airplane might not be valid.

你认为坐汽车比坐飞机更受控的想法可能是不成立的。

Think about it: how much control do you have over road conditions or other drivers on the road? Very little, right?

想想看:你对路况或路上的其他司机有多大的控制力?很少,对吧?

Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?

问题:女士建议男士做什么?

4.Okay, so let’s go in the other direction now and talk about humour.

4.好的,现在让我们从另一个方向来谈谈幽默。

Ah, that’s something that always puzzled me.

啊,这件事一直困扰着我。

Is it a good idea to make jokes?

开玩笑是个好主意吗?

Research shows that people are more likely to accept an idea if it’s wrapped in humour.

研究表明,人们更容易接受带有幽默色彩的想法。

But the point isn’t about finding a really funny joke.

但重点并不是找到一个非常有趣的笑话。

Laughter is actually about bonding.

笑实际上是一种凝聚力。

Yes...I’ve noticed that many times people at a meeting are all laughing about something that really isn’t all that funny.

是的,我注意到很多时候人们在会议上都在因为一些并不那么好笑的事情而笑。

Q: Why is humour important according to the research?

问题:根据研究,为什么幽默很重要?

5.Do you think this cyber attack was instigated by one of our competitors?

5.你认为这次网络攻击是由我们的竞争对手之一挑起的吗?

I don’t want to point fingers, but it certainly could be.

我不想指手画脚,但肯定有可能。

If a Trojan horse got into our mainframe it could download a lot of sensitive information about our Company’s upcoming product launches.

如果木马病毒进入我们的主机,它可能会下载许多有关我们公司即将推出的产品的敏感信息。

Many companies do spy on each other...but of course, it’s illegal.

许多公司确实会互相监视……但当然,这是非法的。

Q: Who instigated the cyber attack according to the man?

问题:根据男士的说法,是谁煽动了这次网络攻击?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spy [spai]

想一想再看

n. 间谍,侦探,侦察
vt. 侦探,看到,找

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
stability [stə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 稳定性,居于修道院

联想记忆
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
sculpture ['skʌlptʃə]

想一想再看

n. 雕塑
vt. 雕刻,雕塑
vi

 
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
unexpectedly ['ʌnik'spektidli]

想一想再看

adv. 未料到地,意外地

 
lessen ['lesn]

想一想再看

v. 减少,变小,减轻

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。