If I were president, what?
如果我是总统,怎么了?
You said that I was a hero, a true peacemaker.
你说我是一个英雄 一个真正的和平缔造者
(Malone) You can't be here!
你不可能在这里!
You're dead!
你已经死了
- You must redeem yourself. - How'd you do that?
- 你必须解救你自己 - 你是怎么做到的?
This is the greatest country in history,
这是有史以来最伟大的国家
and you have slandered it all over the globe.
而你却在全世界人民面前中伤毁谤她
I was tryin' to be like you. You wouldn't have gone into Vietnam.
我只是想像你一样 你肯定不会去越南参战
- Who told you that? - Oliver Stone. In his movie.
- 谁告诉你的? - Oliver Stone,他的电影里说的
Oh, brother! Did you ever read my inaugural address?
老兄,你有没有读我的就职演说?
Of course! "Ask not what your country can do for you.
当然 “不要问你的国家可以为你做什么?
Ask what..." Aah!
而是问...”
Not that part. The part about going to war.
不是那一段 而是那段关于参战的
- There was a war part? - Oh, brother.
- 有那段吗? - 晕!
Let every nation know,
让每个国家都知道
whether they wish us well or ill,
无论他们是祝福我们还是诅咒我们
that we shall pay any price,
我们都会不惜一切代价
bear any burden...
承担一切责任
Meet any hardship, support any friend,
挑战一切困难,支持一切朋友
oppose any foe, to assure the survival
打击一切敌人,以捍卫...
and the success of liberty.
自由的存在和延续
Uh, thanks, folks.
谢谢
Oh! I didn't know about the war part.
我原来不知道有开战的这一段
What do you think that meant? Draft another 8 U.N. Resolutions?
那你觉得那是什么意思? 起草另一个联合国八大决议?