手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 保健与医学:循环系统 > 正文

可汗学院《保健与医学:循环系统》第29期:动脉与静脉的差别

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Okay let's talk about the arteries and the veins

下面我们来看动脉和静脉的内容
and I'm actually going to talk about both of them
我们同时介绍这两部分内容
and simultaneously because there are some really interesting differences I want to point out between the two.
因为这两者之间有一些很有意思的不同点
We know that they're both vessels
我们知道它们都是血管
but there are some really important differences between how they work and what they do.
但两者之间在工作机理和内容上是有很大不同的
So this is your heart and coming off your heart is the aorta
假设这是心脏,延伸出来的是主动脉
and before this video I have been drawing the aorta quite differently,
之前我们介绍过这次画的主动脉跟之前的介绍有所不同
kind of showing its branches and here I am showing it kind of stretched out.
重点展示的是血管的分支,把血管拉伸
and I'll show a few of the branches
这里我标注几条血管分支
but really the point of the drawing is not to make it anatomically correct,
这么画的重点不在于说各位置的精确
you can tell that definitely it's not anatomically correct,
很明显,位置是不太精确的
because that wouldn't make any sense at all, that blood going off to one side.
如果血液都流向一边,很明显是不可能的

可汗学院《保健与医学:循环系统》

But really, I want to show you a concept in this video.

这里我只是给大家介绍概念
A few concepts, actually.
所以用简图代替
So, here we have --let's say, the vein.
假设这是静脉
And I'm gonna stretch that out as well,
也是这样延伸出来
and let's imagine that all of the veins are dumping into this one final vein.
那么大家看,假设所有静脉都汇聚到这一条
It gets back to the --to the heart.
然后流回心脏
So I'll draw the branches kind of coming in to the vein here and here.
静脉的分支,我稍微画几条
And we know that the arteries and the vein are trying to get blood out to the capillaries.
我们知道,动脉和静脉都是与毛细血管进行血液交换
So these show you what a zoomed in version might look like of the capillaries.
这里我们放大来看,这里是毛细血管
So we've got --let's say, some capillaries, here and maybe some here and here.
假设这里有一些毛细血管,在这里
And you know of course in real life you don't have three sets of capillary beds,
当然大家想,实际上不可能只有三组毛细血管床
which is what I'm drawing here, but really thousands and thousands, right?
这里只画了三组,但实际上,应该是成千上万的
And let's not to forget, you know,
大家要记住
these capillaries are basically found in different parts in the body,
这些毛细血管是来自身体各处的
so you might have --for example, a bone, and some capillaries in the bone,
比方说,可能是来自骨头中的毛细血管
you may have this second capillary, might be going to your face,
比方说第二组毛细血管,可能是在脸部
let's say even specifically, your nose.
可能是鼻子上的
And this third capillary bed, that might be going down to your foot.
这第三组,可能是来自足部
So you have blood in your foot.
来自足部血管
So you have different parts of the body all getting capillaries and the blood is gonna start at the heart,
这样,身体各处都有毛细血管,血液从心脏处开始
go to the capillaries through the arteries, and then return through all of those veins.
通过动脉来到毛细血管,然后通过静脉回归心脏
And we've kind of lumped it together.
我们现在是把所有动脉和静脉画在一起了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 
capillary ['kæpiləri]

想一想再看

n. 毛细管
adj. 毛状的,毛细管的

联想记忆
simultaneously [saiməl'teiniəsli]

想一想再看

adv. 同时地(联立地)

 
vein [vein]

想一想再看

n. 静脉,纹理,叶脉,岩脉
vt. 使有脉络

 
aorta [ei'ɔ:tə]

想一想再看

n. 主动脉

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。