We're done for the day.Yeah. Yeah, I was just sitting here.
今天的会议结束了 嗯,我就坐坐
What happened to Sean?He still owns 7% of the company.
肖恩怎么了? 他还有7%的公司股份
All you had all day was that salad.Do you wanna get something to eat?
你一整天就吃了份沙拉你不想吃些什么吗?
I can't.I'm not a bad guy.I know that.
不要 我不是坏人 我知道
When there's emotional testimony,I assume 85% of it is exaggeration.
主观的说,我们假设85%是被夸大的
And the other 15?Perjury. Creation myths need a devil.
其余15%呢? 谎言,神话故事里总会有个魔鬼
What happens now?Sy and the others are having a steakon University Avenue.
现在什么情况? 塞和其他人去大学路上吃牛排了
Then they'll come back up to the office,and start working on a settlement agreement to present to you.
然后会再回办公室 着手准备你的庭外和解协议
They're gonna settle? Oh, yeah.And you're gonna have to pay a little extra. Why?
他们想和解?嗯,是啊 你还要额外付点小钱 为什么?
So that these guys signa nondisclosure agreement.
作为他们的封口费
They say one unflattering word about you in public, you own their wife and kids.
只要他们公开说你一句坏话就得赔给你全部身家
I invented Facebook.I'm talking about a jury.
我创造了脸谱网 我在说陪审团
I specialize in voir dire, jury selection.
我致力于候选陪审员的审查
What a jury sees when they look at a defendant.
一个陪审员看被告时,眼睛里是
Clothes, hair, speaking style, likeability.Likeability.
服饰,发型,说话方式,是否有眼缘 眼缘?
I've been licensed to practice lawfor all of 20 months,
我拿到律师执照20个月了
and I could get a jury to believe that you planted the story about Eduardo and the chicken.
我可以让陪审团相信 你炮制了爱德华多和那只鸡的新闻
Watch what else.Why weren't you at Sean's sorority party that night?
看哪,还有呢? 那你那天怎么不去肖恩的派对?
You think I'm the one that called the police? Doesn't matter.
你认为是我报的警? 没关系
I asked the question,now everybody's thinking about it.
我提出问题而大家现在在思索
You've lost your jury in the first 10 minutes.Farm animals.Yeah.
头十分钟你就失去了陪审团的支持 牲畜 没错
I was drunk and angry and stupid.And blogging. And blogging.
我那天喝多了,变得暴躁,笨拙 就博客了 博客了
Pay them.In the scheme of things,it's a speeding ticket.
破财消灾吧 就当是 超速罚单
That's what Sy will tell you tomorrow.
塞明天也会这么说
Do you think anybody would mind if I stayed and used the computer for a minute?
有人介意我在这儿用一下电脑吗?
I can't imagine it would be a problem.Thanks.
没有问题的 谢谢
I appreciate your help today.You're not an asshole, Mark.
很感谢你的帮助 你还不太混球,马克
You're just trying so hard to be.
你只是太致力于变成一个混球