Good morning,sir. Good morning?Has the world turned topsy? Sir?
早上好 先生 早上好 这世界是怎么了 先生
I trust the countess is enjoying her visit?
我相信伯爵夫人对这次的旅行一定很满意
I gather she is,sir. I,Fine woman,very fine woman.Indeed.
我想是的 先生 了不起的女人 非常了不起的女人 没错
I'd hoped to discuss a certain matter. Your allowance is beyond negotiation.
我有件事情要跟你商量 你的零用钱没什么好商量的
Now that you have had the opportunity to become acquainted with Miss Austen yourself
您现在已经认识奥斯汀小姐本人了
I am sure you will find,as I do,that she is a remarkable young woman.
我相信 您跟我一样 都会觉得她是个出色的女孩子
This is an outrage!Lf you will allow me to speak,sir.
太不像话了 请允许我说完 先生
There is no need. This letter makes it absolutely clear.Letter?
没有必要 信里面写得很清楚了 信
Now I know what you were at down in Hampshire.
现在我算知道你在汉普郡都干了些什么
It is from Steventon.Is it true that you have practiced upon me with this chit?
斯蒂文顿来的信 你是不是 寻思着要跟我说这个女孩子的事情
I wished you to know the young lady.
我希望您能了解这位年轻女士
I wished to introduce her to your affections discreetly.
我只是想用一种合适的方法 把她介绍给您 并喜欢您喜欢她
Aye! Blind me with the rich widow and then insinuate that penniless little husband-hunter!
是啊 用一个有钱的寡妇打掩护 然后偷偷把这个穷人家的女孩介绍给我
Moderation,sir,I beg you!That ironical little authoress.
注意您的措辞 求您了 那个冷嘲热讽的小作家
I wished you to know her for yourself.
我希望您能自己了解她
I was certain her merit would speak for her.
我想您一定会发现她身上的美德
Consider,sir,my happiness is in your hands. Happiness?
考虑考虑吧 我的幸福就掌握在你手上 幸福
Damn it,nephew. I had rather you were a whore-mongering blackguard with a chance of reform than a love-sick whelp sunk in a bad marriage.
该死的 外甥 我宁愿你尚未完全无药可救的皮条客 也不愿意你被一桩不般配的婚姻毁了