手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾伦采访台湾双胞胎萌娃

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Zony. Yes. Yony. Yes. Yes, hi, zony and yony.

Zony 到 Yony 到 好嗒 嗨 这是zony和yony
And you flew here. You were on an airplane, right? Yeah. Yeah.
你们是飞过来的 坐飞机过来的 是吧 嗯哒
And you want to be a flight attendant. Is that right? No.
你以后想成为一名空姐 对不对 不是
I thought you wanted to be a flight attendant. No? Okay.
我还以为你以后想做空姐咧 不想吗? 好吧...
Well, you don't have to be. I was just--I just thought you were.
好吧 你也不是一定要成为空姐的 我只是...我只是 以为你是这么想的
And what do you want to dowhat do you want to do when you grow up?
那你以后想要当什么 想做什么职业 等你长大以后
Flight attendant? A pastry chef. Yes. Oh, do you want to be a flight attendant?
空姐?甜品师 哇 那你想做空姐么?

45.jpg

Yes. Okay. I knew one of you wanted to be a flight attendant.

是啊 啊 好的 我只知道你们当中有一个人 以后想当空姐
And you bothyou're in first grade now, right? Yes. And what are you studying?
你们两个都上一年级是不是 对哒 那你们在研究了什么
What are you learning? English, chinese, math, and health class.
你们在(学校)学什么 英文 还有国语 还有数学 健康课
Oh, and health class. And do you like the health class? Yes. Yes.
哇 健康课程 你们喜欢健康课么 喜欢
And englishwhat are you learning in english? Hmm. Very happy.
英语 你们英语课上学点什么 嗯....超级愉快
And we are a girl. We want to dancing with you. That's very good.
我们是女孩纸 想和你 一起跳舞 哇 说的太棒了
I understood that. That'sthat's really, really good. And I'm sorry. I passed--
我能听懂哦 这 这真的是太棒啦 呃... 抱歉 我刚刚忘记问你们了
You want to be a flight attendant, and so you were on a plane, which probably means you got to practice.
你想当空姐 你上过飞机 是不是说 你有在练习 要怎么当空姐呢
Yes. Aww. Yeah. Oh, look at you. They put you to work up there. Aww.
有啊 哇哇哇 恩 哦 快看 是你哦 空姐让你们递了盘子 哇
Well, that's justwas that fun? Yes. Yes, it looks fun.
那真是 你们觉得有趣吗 好玩 恩 看上去也很好玩
And so we sent you to Disneyland last time you were here,
你们上次来的时候 我们送你们去了迪士尼
But you didn't get to see something. What was that?
你们是不是 错过了什么 你们没有看到什么
They didn't see the fireworks. You didn't see the fireworks.
他们没有看到烟火 你们没有看到烟火
Oh, and you didn't see something else. What was it?
哦 你们还错过了一些其他的 你们还错过了什么
Beauty and the beast. No. You didn't see that, no.
美女与野兽 么有看到 你们没有看到那个 美女与野兽?
Well, this time, because you came all the way back,
好吧 那这次 你们都回来了
we're gonna send you to go see beauty and the beast,
我送你们去看看 美女与野兽
and then you'll come back and tell me about it.
然后 你们回来告诉我 看到些什么哟
And then maybe there'll be fireworks as well. I don't know. Oh. All right.
讲不定 还能看到烟火呢 我不知道哦 哦 好吧~
You're both beautiful and cute still. Just even cuter and more beautiful.
你们还是那么的 可爱萌萌哒 甚至比以前更可爱 更萌萌哒哦~

重点单词   查看全部解释    
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
attendant [ə'tendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 伴随的
n. 服务员,侍从,伴随物,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。