手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动画学职场英语 > 正文

看动画学职场英语:如何投诉

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome back to Tip Top Trading where everyone seems a bit flustered.

欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,大家似乎都还处于慌乱之中。
…and we really need the best biscuits there are.
我们要准备好最好的饼干。
Yes, and I’ve made sure there’s tea and coffee…
是的,我确保提供茶和咖啡。
…and the carpets? …have they been cleaned.
地毯呢?收拾干净了吗?
Don’t panic Paul, all taken care of.
别紧张,保罗,都处理好了。
You see, the big boss from America, Mr Socrates, is in town and everything must be just right.
你看,美国来的大老板苏格拉底先生到镇上来了,一切都要准备好。
What’s he like Anna?Well, so far he seems OK.
安娜,他怎么样?到目前为止,他看起来还行。
A bit bossy, quite short and… a bit smelly!
有点爱发号施令,很矮,身上有点味道!
Well, he did just fly in from the States.
他刚从美国飞来。

tip26.png

But you booked him into a good hotel so hopefully he’s had a chance to clean up.

但你给他订了好酒店,希望他有机会收拾一下自己。
I hope so! Oh, I had better get that.
希望如此!我得接电话了。
Hello? Ah hello Mr Socrates, did you sleep well?
你好?你好,苏格拉底先生,谁得好吗?
Oh! I see… I see… erm… well… oh, I don’t know…
我明白了,我明白了,我不知道……
Tom said it was five star… well… OK… goodb Oh, he’s hung up.
汤姆说是五星级,好的,再见,他挂了。
Everything OK Anna?You look a bit pale.It was Mr Socrates. He’s not happy.
安娜,一切都好吗?你脸色有点苍白。是苏格拉底先生,他不高兴。
Golly gosh, oh dear. What’s the matter?It’s his hotel room. He doesn’t like it.
天啊,怎么了?是他的酒店房间,他不喜欢。
The bed’s too soft, too small and it’s a single room not a twin room.
床太软,太小了,而且还是单人房,不是双人房。
Oh yes, he likes to have two beds in the room for some reason.
是的,出于某种原因他喜欢房里有两张床。
But Tom said he only likes a single bed in the room.
但汤姆说他只喜欢房里有一张床。
Really? Oh no, he insists on a twin – something to do with business partners he says.Anything else?
是吗?不,他坚持要两张床,他说与商务伙伴有关。还有什么?
Yes. He says he wanted freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast, not the stuff out of a carton.
是的。他说早餐要鲜榨橘汁,不要盒子里的果汁。
Anything else? ! A view of Mount Everest perhaps?Yes, thank you Denise.Well, we really must sort this out.
还有吗?!也许是能看到珠峰的房间?谢了,丹尼斯。我们必须马上解决。
We can’t afford to upset Mr Socrates.
我们不能让苏格拉底先生生气。
Now Anna, you chose this hotel, I really think you need to sort out this mess.
安娜,你选的酒店,我认为你能搞定这场灾难。
It was Tom’s suggestion…Just sort it, quickly. Oh golly gosh, golly gosh.
这是汤姆的建议……快点搞定它。上帝啊。
Uh oh Anna. Time to do some complaining. What are you going to say?
安娜,是时候投诉了,你要怎么说?
Oh...I don’t know. I’m not very good at complaining.
我不知道,我不擅长投诉。
Well, Anna. Keep your cool and politely tell the hotel why you’re not happy.
安娜,保持冷静,有礼貌地告诉酒店你为什么不满。
You could say: I’m very disappointed with your service.The standard of service is not good enough.
你可以说:我对你的服务很失望。服务的水平不够好。
The room I booked did not meet my expectations. Good luck Anna!OK.Here goes.
我订的房间无法满足我的预期。好运,安娜!好的,就这样。
Hello. Royal Imperial Hotel.Erm...hello… I want to… I want to complain.Really? About what exactly?
你好。皇家酒店。你好,我想要……投诉。真的吗?具体关于什么?
Your hotel… Well, I mean, a room I booked for my boss. Room 101.
你的酒店,我的意思是我为我的老板订的房间,101房。
I’m very disappointed with your service.And why’s that then?
我对你们的服务很失望。为什么?
Well, the room isn’t like the one I booked. It’s just not good enough.
这不是我订的房间,它不够好。
Let’s have a look at the booking… well your boss got a bed… and breakfast too… a continental breakfast in fact.
让我们看看预定,你的老板需要有床和早餐,事实上是欧式早餐。
But the room just didn’t meet his expectations… hello?
但房间没有满足他的预期……你好?
Give me the phone Anna, I’ll deal with this.Now hello Miss…? Miss Fit.
安娜,把电话给我,我来处理。你好,贵姓? 菲特小姐。
Miss Fit? This is the office assis I mean Manager here.This isn’t good enough.
菲特小姐?我是办公室助……我是说经理。这还不够好。
My colleague has made it quite clear that the room did not meet our requirements and I would like you to resolve this matter as quickly as possible or I will have to cancel our reservation.
我的同事已经说得很清楚了,房间无法满足我们的预期,我希望你能尽快解决,否则我们要取消预定。
Sadly, we have no other twin rooms available and anyway…
可惜我们没有其他双人房了,总之……
Alright, I’d like to speak to your manager please. Really!
好吧,我想跟你的经理谈谈。真是的!
Good old Denise. I can tell she’s done this before but will talking to the manager really sort things out?
干得好,丹尼斯。我看得出她之前这么干过,但经理来了就能解决吗?
Let’s remind ourselves of some of the phrases you can use when you need to complain.
让我们看看当你投诉时需要使用的短语。
I’m very disappointed with your service.The standard of service is not good enough.
我对你的服务感到很失望。服务的水平不够好。
The room I booked did not meet my expectations.
我订的房间没有满足我的预期。
And to get things sorted you could say: I would like this matter resolved as quickly as possible.
为了解决问题,你可以说:我希望事情能尽快解决。
Or: I would like to cancel my reservation and get a full refund.Let’s see if Denise has sorted things out?
或者:我希望取消预约并全额退款。让我们看看丹尼斯是否能解决这一切?
So have you managed to sort out Mr Socrates?Oh yes, Anna’s got him a new room.
你能处理好苏格拉底先生的事吗?是的,安娜给他安排了新房间。
Thanks Anna, I’ll let him know. And what about the orange juice?Freshly squeezed, every morning!
谢谢,安娜,我告诉他。橙汁的事怎么样了?每天早上都有鲜榨果汁!
Oh golly gosh, that reminds me, we need some here in the office.
天啊,这提醒我了,我们要在办公室准备一些。
He’s going to be here any minute and he says he’s got some important news for us.
他随时都可能来,他说有很重要的消息告诉我们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 决定之事,决心,坚决
vt. 决定,解决

联想记忆
imperial [im'piəriəl]

想一想再看

adj. 帝国(王)的,至尊的,特大的
n.

 
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
colleague ['kɔli:g]

想一想再看

n. 同事

联想记忆
flustered ['flʌstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 慌张的;激动不安的 v. 慌张;混乱(flus

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 
continental [.kɔnti'nentl]

想一想再看

adj. 大陆的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。