What's up everybody? How are we doing?
大家好呀 最近咋样
Look, this is crazy.
太不敢相信了
I normally stand over there, but now I'm standing right here, and it's kind of nuts right now.
我一般都是站在那边 但现在却在台上 感觉有点疯狂啊
Look, Ellen is out today. But you're in good hands.
艾伦今天不在 不过你们有个得力助手
I mean, I watch her do this every day.
我每天都看她主持
And frankly it looks kind of easy.
说实话 看起来还挺简单的
So, since I'm primarily a dancer.
所以 既然我的老本行是舞者
I thought we'd play a dancing game.
那我们就来玩个关于舞蹈的游戏吧
It's called Do You Think They Can Dab?
叫做“你觉得他们会跳嘻哈超人吗?”
We all know the dab, right? Yes? All right.
大家都知道嘻哈超人 是吧 好
Well, if you don't, it's just that, right? Not that hard.
如果你不知道 就是那个动作 对吧?没那么难
Not the hardest dance move to do, but for some reason, a lot of people in Ellen's audiences can't do it.
并不是最难的舞蹈动作 但不知道为啥 艾伦的观众里有很多人都不会
Now here's how the game works.
游戏是这么玩的
I'm going to show you an audience dancer, then we'll all guess if we think they can dab or not.
我给大家看一名观众舞者 然后我们来猜他会不会跳嘻哈超人
Now, you should all have paddles under your seats.
大家座位底下都有表态板
Go ahead and grab those right now. Get the paddle, OK.
把它拿出来 拿起表态板 好
All right, there we go. OK, so here we go.
好 来吧 好 开始了
Here's the first clip. Check it out.
这是第一个视频 看一下
OK, what y'all think? Feeling it?
好 大家觉得呢 感觉会不会?
OK, let's say she dabs. We got a dabber let's say.
好 猜她会吧 猜这是个会跳嘻哈超人的观众
Good. OK, we starting off right. OK. Let's see.
很好 好 开局不错 好 看一下
OK. I don't know.
好 不知道
His body language wasn't that flexible. I'm not sure. I don't know.
他的肢体动作不太灵活 我不确定 不知道
I'm going to say no dab. Let's see.
我猜他不会跳 来看一下
OK. It's good to be pleasantly surprised. That's good.
好 被惊喜到感觉还不错啊 很好
OK, all right. Here's the last one.
好 好 来看最后一个
I don't know. You don't feel too good about it, either? No?
不知道 大家感觉也不好吗 不会跳?
I'm going to say no dab. Let's see.
我猜他不会跳 来看一下
Yo, he was wrong three times. He tried three different.
唷 他错了三次 他试了三个不同的...
Well that's how you play Do You Think They Can Dab.
“你觉得他们会跳嘻哈超人吗?”就是这么玩的