Alright, ladies. Let me introduce youse to some of the USA.
好的 女士们 我来给你们介绍一些美国“特产”
And these are the majestic Redwood Forests of Northern California, home to the oldest, tallest trees on Earth.
这是加利福尼亚北部的红木森林 是地球上最古老、最高的树木的家园
You know, it's usually pretty peaceful here, except there's occasionally a bear. But
你知道 这里平时很安静 除了偶尔会出现熊什么的 但是
I don't think we're gonna see them anywhere here, so...
我觉得咱们应该不会在这里遇见熊 所以……
Wait a minute! I've got bear repellant!
等一下!我有驱熊剂!
Bear repellant! Get him! Get him!
用驱熊剂!赶走它 赶走它
Very...Very telling for Americans. We just attack wildlife.
美国人可能看不过去 咱们竟然在袭击野生动物
Continuing up the West Coast, ladies. Welcome to Seattle,
继续向西海岸前行 女士们 欢迎来到西雅图
home of Starbucks, the Space Needle, and the famous flying fish of Pike's Peak Market.
这里是星巴克、太空针塔以及派克峰市场著名的飞鱼的故乡
I think you're gonna find these come in a little bit of handy while you're in Seattle. You never know what's coming!
我想你们在西雅图的时候可能会用上这个 你永远不会知道飞来横祸的会是什么东西
I can't get it.
我接不到
I found my calling!
我发现了自己的特长
Did you get any?
你接到了吗
No.
没有
Alright. We're gonna move on. Keep your catch. You want me to keep it?
好的 咱们继续前行 继续接 我帮着你拿着不
Yeah.
好的
Okay. I'll keep our bounty. We'll cook them up later.
好的 这是我们的福利 我得留着 回头给煮了
Oh, my gosh.
哦 天哪
Yeah, we'll have a little campfire with...
嗯 我们会弄个小的篝火堆……
We'll have a little campfire.
我们会弄小的篝火堆
I will be snuggling up in my sleeping bag.
我会躺在睡袋里
What's the other one called? What goes on top of the sleeping bag?
还有一个叫什么?睡袋上面的那个
Bivvy bag.
营帐包
Bippy-boo-boo-sah!
营拉帐拉包
Now we're gonna move on to a lovely place...Oklahoma and the Great Plains, as they're known for...as the Great American Breadbasket.
现在我们要去一个美丽的地方 俄克拉荷马州 和 大平原 他们以……而闻名 就像美国的“胃”一样
It may be known a little bit...Alright! Put a little kick in your step! It's also known as Tornado Alley!
可能还有一点儿……好的 脚步加快一点儿!这里的龙卷风也是出了名的
Between us and the twister, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
我们和龙卷风要不你死要不我亡 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊
Aah! Ohh!
啊!吼!
You know, it's gaining on us!
你知道 它在逼近
Okay. Alright. I think we're clear now.
好的 嗯 我想我们安全了
Quicker, Melissa!
再快点儿 梅利莎
Alright. Alright, I think we're coming out of it. I think we're coming out of it.
好的 好的 我想我们应该出来了 我们应该出来了
Whoo! You guys okay?
吼!你们还好不?
Yeah.
还好
We're coming into a new place, ladies...New York City. New York City, Manhattan.
我们要去一个新的地方了 女士们 纽约 纽约 曼哈顿
Average speed. We can slow it down
正常速度就可以 咱们把速度降下来吧
'cause you can only go about a quarter of a mile an hour here 'cause the traffic is just terrible.
因为在这里每小时只能前进得了0.25英里(约400米) 这里的交通很差
Largest city in the US. You know that? Also known for different things like pizza.
美国最大的城市 你知道这个不 以各种各样的食物而闻名 比如披萨
Hey, watch where you're going! I'm walkin' here!
嘿 看着点儿路!没看见我在这儿走呢吗!
You know what? Bear repellant works for New Yorkers, too.
你知道吗 驱熊剂对纽约人也有效
Hey! No, no, no! Hey!
嘿 不 不 不 嘿
Now you...you're just like Americans now!
现在你……现在你们就很像美国人了
Ruth, Rhoda, you are absolutely adorable and really exhausting.
露丝 罗达 你们真的很可爱 也真的很累
And I can't believe you did this for three straight weeks. It's so impressive.
真不敢相信你们可以连着三周骑自行车 太厉害了
We will be right back, and then I'm just gonna ice my quads for a bit.
咱们下期节目见 待会儿我得给我的四头肌敷个冰