手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲视频 > 正文

五个加强人际联系的方法

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So when was the last time that you wrote a handwritten note? It's probably been a while.

你上次手写便条是什么时候呢?可能是好久以前了。
Technology has changed the way we communicate.
技术改变了我们交流的方式。
We send emails, not letters, text messages, not phone calls.
如今,我们发邮件,而不是写信,我们发短信,而不是打电话。
We order delivery instead of cooking dinners in our kitchen.
我们去点外卖,而不是亲自下厨做晚餐。
All in the name of efficiency. But here's the point.
这些改变全都为了提高效率。但有一点很关键。
Technology has made it easier to communicate.
技术使交流变得更简单。
But it hasn't made it easier to connect with other human beings.
但是它并没有让人际关系的建立变容易。
I've found that the secret to connecting in the high-tech, fast-paced world that we live in,
我发现在我们居住的快节奏与高科技的世界中,建立联系的秘密,
is doing a few small things the old-fashioned way.
就是用老式传统的方法做一些小事。
Write a letter. I've written thousands of handwritten notes.
写信。我手写了数千便条。
Thanking people for advice, thanking them for an interview.
为了感谢别人的建议,或是对我的采访。
It just puts that extra effort to show someone that you really care and that you're willing to go above and beyond.
倾注一些额外的努力来表示你对某个人的关心,并希望加强你们之间的关系。
Some advice for writing a thank-you letter
一点针对写感谢信的建议,
is to really make it clear to the person that you're writing to the impact that they have had on your life.
写清楚你的感谢信收件人对你的生活产生了怎样的影响。
Talk about something specific.
谈一些具体的事情。
Like "Thank you for the advice that you gave me. It's because of the advice you gave me, that I am now doing x."
比如,“谢谢您给我的建议。由于您的建议,我现在做等等。”
People are looking to make a difference.
人们都希望做出改变。
And so if you can show someone
所以,如果你能告诉别人,
that they've really had an impact on the life that you're living, the life you're pursuing, it could have a huge impact.
他对于你的生活和追求产生了什么真正的影响,这可能会有很大的影响。

五个加强人际联系的方法

Pick up the phone and dial. We've hired thousands of employees.

拿起手机打电话。我们雇佣了上千的员工。
And I've personally called every single one of them to welcome them to the Compass family.
但是为了欢迎他们入职康帕斯大家庭,我给他们每一个人都单独打了电话。
I'm able to set the tone of really what I want the company to be.
我能够为我的公司建立我想要的基调。
Where, you know, people go above and beyond to make people feel welcomed and to give people a sense of belonging.
在那里人们可以建立更深的人际联系,让彼此感到自己是受欢迎的,并且给人们一种归属感。
And sometimes I call people on their last day of work.
而且有时候,我会打电话给最后一天在职的员工。
When people leave, sometimes they're more transparent than they ever were when they were still at the company.
因为他们离职的时候,有时会变得比之前在职时更加透明。
And so it's a great opportunity to get feedback that is very hard to get otherwise.
所以这是一个很好的、得到反馈的机会,不然很难获得真实反馈。
Ask interesting and meaningful questions when you get outside of the office.
下班后,问同事有趣且有意义的问题。
When I'm traveling the country, every night I'll have dinner with people in the company.
在旅游的时候,我每天晚上都会跟公司的人出去吃饭。
And I like to ask questions like "What's your underlying motivation?
我喜欢问他们一些问题,诸如“你潜在动力是什么?
What's something that's happened this week that meant a lot to you?"
这周有什么对你很重要的事情发生?”
And when you go around the table, and people really open up and are able to engage, it sets a different tone.
当你在餐桌前,且人们变得坦诚投入的时候,这又确立了不同的基调。
When people come back to the office, they can see each other and they know each other in a deeper way.
当人们再次回到办公室,人们能关注彼此,并开始以更深入的方式互相了解。
Answer questions with honesty.
诚实地回答问题。
You know how it feels when you go into an elevator and someone says, "How was your weekend?"
你知道这是什么感受,当你进入电梯,某人问:“你上周末过得怎么样?”
It could've been the best weekend ever, you could've met the love of your life, and you would say, "Good, how was yours?"
上周末可能是人生中最好的周末了,你可能遇见了命中注定的爱人,但你只说:“很好,你呢?”
If you want to connect with people, then you have to open up.
如果你想跟别人建立联系,你必须要坦诚相待。
I'm not always that good at it, and I imagine most people aren't.
我不是很擅长这件事,而且我认为大部分人都不是很擅长.
But that's why being open stands out so much, because most people aren't.
但也因为大多数人做不到,所以坦诚相待变得如此重要。
Turn the video on. I would always recommend a videoconference over a phone call.
打开视频通话。我经常建议使用视频会议,而非电话会议。
Because that's when you can see the real personality come out.
因为当你可以看见对方时,真实的个性才会显露。
When you're on video, you're forced to be present.
而且当你进行视频会议时,你会被迫出席会议。
It's almost a forcing mechanism to be in the moment. Nobody succeeds alone.
视频通话似乎是迫使人们处在当下。一个人不能只靠自己成功。
The more you can take time to develop genuine, authentic relationships,
你越是花时间去建立真诚且真实的人际关系,
the more you're going to be able to realize your dreams.
越可能将会实现你的梦想。
You're going to be able to take big risks and know that there's a network of people to cheer you on and to support your efforts.
因为你将能够承担更大的风险,同时知道你身后会有很多人为你加油,给你支持。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
efficiency [i'fiʃənsi]

想一想再看

n. 效率,功率

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
compass ['kʌmpəs]

想一想再看

n. 指南针,圆规
vt. 图谋,包围,达成

联想记忆
underlying [.ʌndə'laiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 在下面的,基本的,隐含的

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
mechanism ['mekənizəm]

想一想再看

n. 机制,原理
n. 机械,机构,结构

 
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
authentic [ɔ:'θentik]

想一想再看

adj. 可信(靠)的,真实的,真正的

联想记忆
engage [in'geidʒ]

想一想再看

v. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。